• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have you started studying for trials? (2 Viewers)

Have you started studying for the trials?

• Yes

Votes: 113 56.2%
  • No, but i will soon

Votes: 67 33.3%
  • Who studies?

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Trials have already been finished/school doesn't hold trials

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot or you are going to either be up shit creek with lots of past papers (uncompleted... and not ready for the exam) or experts at cramming - for those who havn't started study for trials which are close.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
A lot or you are going to either be up shit creek with lots of past papers (uncompleted... and not ready for the exam) or experts at cramming - for those who havn't started study for trials which are close.
Yeah, thanks for that.

oly1991

HSC
lol i think u made everyone feel a lot better :rolleyes:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It's the honest truth... many of you that havn't started already (unless it's a decent personal reason) have made a silly choice not to start yet.... because exposure to questions and repetition will be successful.

Although I have friends that are expert know-it-alls of cramming and will get decent 90s for their courses with just 2 weeks of study before the trials and final HSC exams.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
It's the honest truth... many of you that havn't started already (unless it's a decent personal reason) have made a silly choice not to start yet.... because exposure to questions and repetition will be successful.

Although I have friends that are expert know-it-alls of cramming and will get decent 90s for their courses with just 2 weeks of study before the trials and final HSC exams.
You're causing me to panic..

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You're causing me to panic..
Would you rather hear people say "Don't worry, you'll do fine... (even though you havn't decided to study and because of this statement numerous times you procrastinate study until the last week and a half)? Or... get a kick up the bum scared now, achieving your best?

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Would you rather hear people say "Don't worry, you'll do fine... (even though you havn't decided to study and because of this statement numerous times you procrastinate study until the last week and a half)? Or... get a kick up the bum scared now, achieving your best?
The first one.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Gah the holidays are nearly over and i still have to do chem/physics past papers ><"

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Anyone got any advice on how to approach Mod B Hamlet or Mod C Wag the Dog? I haven't written a single essay for either.

Brontecat

HSC
thankfully i have a loooong time until my trials ...wk 8 next term :)
not sure whether ^_^ is good or bad??

gl to all those who haven't done as much study as they'd like and have them in wk3/4

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
thankfully i have a loooong time until my trials ...wk 8 next term :)
not sure whether ^_^ is good or bad??

gl to all those who haven't done as much study as they'd like and have them in wk3/4
This is a personal thing, but I think that would be terrible for me. To have the trials even later would make me not start studying until later probably (as in decent study each night).... Having the trials when they are now have put me in the swing of things and I'll keep it up until the HSC

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I truly wish you were here right now, waiting to strangle me if I procrastinated or played computer games.. Don't get me wrong.:)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Climb aboard your noble steed and it will guide you to victory IF you treat it well.

Good luck my friend :headbang:
Thanks for the luck, i'll need it :)

Anyone got any advice on how to approach Mod B Hamlet or Mod C Wag the Dog? I haven't written a single essay for either.
For wag the dog i worked out what my aspects were. Then i made a table with quotes/techniques etc for each aspect and based my essay around that. Good luck :)

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
I had 4 assignments to complete over the holidays.

Study is difficult to squeeze in, so I did a decent amount last term on weekends and wednesdays..

But, whataya know, I have still not reached sanity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)