haven't made a real start? join the club (1 Viewer)

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
i've done 900 words, although itappears that my teacher didn't know it was for my major work
this really brings me down to zero. 0. nought. nothing.
and i think i hate my idea, i'm not even sure what my idea is, i try not to say it because i hate the sound of it, god i want to smack myself... and i was told i would hate my mw by te end of te year... shows them
i'm months ahead of schedule there at least

fwuxed

Channeling Ki
HSC
aw comeon
i did my journal in a day to get through the viva voce and now it's turned into a scrapbook

all i got is a website layout :D

Red Lady

I think i could join too. Ive done exactly 652 words and can't think of anything else. Opps. I;m sure it will be done....later

mayhemily

HSC
hehehe well maybe its post-half yearlys pre-holidays excitement-relief-bludginess but don't stress guys. We'll get there. Everyone works differently, im sure all this time we have spent not actually contributing to the MW will help us when we do the thing! Its like when you study, and you don't think you're taking it in but then in the exam you get a question about it and you remember. Or something. Hmm well it makes sense to me.

By the way, if theres a club, i'm in. Do we get badges?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
My plan is to use the holidays to work on it.

hmm, I don't know about badges, because after all, this is a club for the lazy and unmotivated. maybe we can all get together and get drunk and bitch about how much we hate those motivated freaks who've done like 3 drafts already :p

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine

hmm, I don't know about badges, because after all, this is a club for the lazy and unmotivated. maybe we can all get together and get drunk and bitch about how much we hate those motivated freaks who've done like 3 drafts already :p
haha count me in

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC

Sounds good...i'll join....

It's funny....my class thinks i've done heaps ...because my logbook is chocca............but it's only like that because i've changed my idea about a billion times.........i haven't even GOT TO THE STAGE OF "REAL" DRAFTS YET!!!!!!! and it's really funny coz my teachers and classmates (hotcocoababe) are impressed............yet i haven't done much at all.............

i have 20 poems to write.................hahahaha.........and i haven't started one!!!

does mind mapping count as research....??

that's pretty much all of got for my latest idea.......

Where does that put me in this club....??

can i get a shiny badge............oh pleaz oh pleaz oh pleaz...!!

olay

HSC
*raises hand*
i think its best if i join too............... :S i don't even have a story board. and i ermm.......... plan to film this holidays!!!!! O_O can i get executive status in this club too??? cause technically, i have almost nothing!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC

Seems like i must be stepping down from my executive position (>1000 words) Gee i miss those days at being a lasy ass. Where did those fun times go?

Oh but, can i be an honorary member when we bicth? Im awfully good at that! *wishpers...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
fire hydra is such a liar :D .......... her ideas, concept and journal are all brilliant, her logbook is nearly entirely filled, and FULL of poetry............ Our teacher utterley loves everything she's done so far! Therefore on behalf of the "Haven't made a real start club", and as "assistant janitor" (LOL thanks glycerine, hehe) I am DENYING fire hydra any access, associations or membership with our club. Furthermore, I suggest she starts her own exclusive club, entitled, "I Am a Damn Brilliant Poet who has been Kicked Out of the 'Haven't Made a Real Start Yet' Club, for Just Being Too Damn Good."

:p :p :p !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackalicious

HSC
May i join to please?
To become an executive do i have to bribe you with chocolate? :p

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I had my first ext 2 lesson for like three weeks (we had none for two weeks because of exams and i was sick all last week) and it was only for like 20 minutes because we finished school early today. I've written like... two poems and my teacher didnt even mind. I think she trusts me to do heaps of work this holidays... more fool her. So i'm not quite sure how i'm meant to get motivated :D

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
lol@you guys having lessons.
which reminds me... HAVE to go see supervisor tomorrow... haven't seen him in like 5 weeks. oops.

HSC
N/A
Oh my goodness I want in on this club too.! I'm not sure how you guys are on your schedule but I'm at about 2 300 for my short story and my teacher was expecting 4000+ by yesterday....!!! Most of my classmates are nearing the 5000/6000, I'm quite a bit behind...

For those of you who are even more behind, don't despair! I've had to resort to writing at least once a day, going up by 100+ words each day. It's not too hard to write 100 words, so you can always just start from there :)

Best wishes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)