Hayabusabostons subject results so far, for those interested (1 Viewer)

delian

HSC
N/A
You have heaps of time before you need to decide what want to do. Many people in yr12 at my school had not much of an idea.

Concentrate on getting a good ATAR at the moment, as it will open up more choices.

Well done on going well so far, but remember only yr 12 counts to our atar

HSC
Uni Grad
Well then again, thankfully you've chilled it all out instead of getting on that high horse. As for now, just aim for the best you can. :)

After all, I was concerned about my HSC results, but then realized that it's not that bad, considering I made it to B Commerce at UNSW :)

acemusic415

HSC
It's just preliminary and it's just the HSC. I wish there was someone to tell me that you shouldn't use up all your blood, sweat and tears for a 4 digit rank. Just try your best and don't worry so much about it - so long as you get into your course.

PS: Congrats on your maths mark.

Pfortune35

HSC
It's just preliminary and it's just the HSC. I wish there was someone to tell me that you shouldn't use up all your blood, sweat and tears for a 4 digit rank. Just try your best and don't worry so much about it - so long as you get into your course.

PS: Congrats on your maths mark.
some people courses are hard to get into, not sure if they will, stress

avhead

no-hope fighter pilot l0l
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
HSC
i like theoretical physics, but that pays shite. I would like money for hard work. as it should be but unfortunately isnt, salary must be proportional to effort required in the job. i think so anyway
That's not how it always works unfortunately. My career choice is pretty good contender for average pay for the amount of time training and building up hours and costs involved in the training itself. Investigate different career choices and pick the one you think you will enjoy the most.

hayabusaboston

HSC
glad to see you've settled down. :)
Yea haha, i was kind of like
*sigh* stuff this, why bother with this shiznit. Wait till yr 12
lol
anyway if the 2012 mayan doomsday thing is real, we wont even get to see the HSC HAHA. that wont be too bad I guess.

It has been calculated actually that the 2012 thing has a PROBABILITY of happening, not that it will definitely happen. So it comes down to numbers really. Even if it does happen, it wont wipe out the entire human population, there will be some survivors.

Meh

Life's too short to stress. Best to get out there, go on a boat week in greece, have FUN! haha. Like the inbetweeners, the cruise in greece lol.

zombies

HSC
Yea haha, i was kind of like
*sigh* stuff this, why bother with this shiznit. Wait till yr 12
lol
anyway if the 2012 mayan doomsday thing is real, we wont even get to see the HSC HAHA. that wont be too bad I guess.

It has been calculated actually that the 2012 thing has a PROBABILITY of happening, not that it will definitely happen. So it comes down to numbers really. Even if it does happen, it wont wipe out the entire human population, there will be some survivors.

Meh

Life's too short to stress. Best to get out there, go on a boat week in greece, have FUN! haha. Like the inbetweeners, the cruise in greece lol.
Well if you want to think about probabilities, its more probable that life on earth is some sort of simulation (like The Sims) rather than actually being real :)

Aysce

HSC
Half yearlies
Physics: 56/60
Chem: 60/60
Maffs 3u: Not applicable atm.
Eng: Not applicable atm.
Bio: Not applicable atm.
Very nice job Haya :)

Im certain you'll get 99.95 or close to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)