Help! HSC SUX!!! (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
Hi fellow bosers!
As the title suggests I need some advice.
Ever since the year started more homework and work in general has needed to be done, and I’m struggling. My work is piling up, I have not been able to consistently study ahead and even with several study timetables. As homework is piling up I have no time to study, and with exams in 3 weeks I need help. Is 1 and a half hours a day spent on homework not enough? If more is needed that will leave me with much less time to study. Even when I do study such as out of the textbook it is so slow compared to class, as writing notes takes a while. How do I get out of this rut?

yesmANnigro

HSC
Hi fellow bosers!
Ever since the year started more homework and work in general has needed to be done, and I’m struggling. My work is piling up, I have not been able to consistently study ahead and even with several study timetables. As homework is piling up I have no time to study, and with exams in 3 weeks I need help. Is 1 and a half hours a day spent on homework not enough? If more is needed that will leave me with much less time to study. Even when I do study such as out of the textbook it is so slow compared to class, as writing notes takes a while. How do I get out of this rut?
ok ur in yr 11, calm down..........

My TIps,
Do 1 hr study in the morning if u want/can.

- Go Library straight after schol and finish ur hw and study and some extra.
-eat after library and now ur basically done for the day. (can study more if option)
-make a list for thing to for the day (make ur schedule for the upcoming 3 weeks, Knowing what and how u will study for each day.
-Exercise, i cannot stress this enough--How good it is for your body
-Try finish all your hw at school during lunch or in useless classes such as business etc so u have more time late.
:) hope this help, ...... Its your boy yesmANnegro

idkkdi

HSC
Hi fellow bosers!
24 - 8 (sleep) - 6 (school - quarantine at home) - 3 (homework - worst case?) - (integer) other = 0-7 hours. Seems like you have quite a lot of time to do studying m8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)