Help, never had job b4!!! (1 Viewer)

orkyz

HSC
Do you know anywhere that pays good and a good place to work for a 15 year old? i reckon Maccas and KFC pays to low

JTwin

HSC
hey, i've been working at eagle boys pizza for nearly 3 years. its great- awesome hours (not too many for being in yr 12 [around 9 hours a week]), better hourly pay than maccas and kfc, and there's heaps of different jobs you can do (making pizza, dough, service, kitchen).
although our store is only open night hours, but if you're elsewhere it might be open in the day, which if you're considering maccas and kfc shouldn't matter
i highly recommend it

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Bunnings.

$10 per/hr Monday - Saturday
$14 per/hr Sunday

orkyz

HSC
i've tried working at KFC, went for interview, thought it went well and they told me to contact them if i had another working-time plan. (i said i was availabe sat to sun) i then sent them emails telling them of my new work plan. ignored. sent again. ignored. Eventually i gave up and so i need a new job.

I'm kinda interested in Bunnings. What sort of stuff does a 15 year old have to do?

Existentialism

HSC
N/A
Don't be too picky now, because in five years time - No Experience = No Job.

samueljoesph

Premium Member
HSC
for bunnings the pay is different to what to person said before. at 15 you wont get $10 depending on if your casual or part time. the reason i say that is im 17 and i only get 10, but before you tell me thats crap, i also get sick leave and annual leave, with pay, which you wont get in many other jobs if your 15. if you casual you'll get more money, i dont know how much im not casual, but in saying that you almost dont get shifts, only really in the busy times of the year other than that you might get one, maybe two every 2-4 weeks probs. if your permant part time, you'll get a set amount of hours each week.

so go online and apply.

(ps) for things to do. at 15 not heaps, like service desk, checkout, trollies, nursry maybe all that. buut, once you hit like 18 you have sooo much opportunity to do stuff. you can be trained in almost an department. so its pretty good. and the training is good to, boring but good, looks good on a resume.

Last edited:

orkyz

HSC
if u teach swimming to little kids u can expect to earn around $20/h
mmm... havn't done swimming in 5 years so i'm really bad now. just out of interest, are supermarkets like Woolworths or Coles good/offer nice wages?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
mmm... havn't done swimming in 5 years so i'm really bad now. just out of interest, are supermarkets like Woolworths or Coles good/offer nice wages?
Seriously, at your age don't get picky about wages, you're looking for a job that will give you good training and experience for later.

bio_nut

HSC
If you have no experience, why the fuck do you think you deserve a high wage???

You're damn lucky if they take you on in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)