Heroes (US) (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
just finished a download fest and watched the first 11 eps.

hiro and ando are so cute

"who says heroes cant use their powers for personal gain?"
"personal gain leads to the dark side."
"Ohhhhh waffles wahoo!"

did anyone notice the "vote for petrelli" banner at the ending of ep 11? im thinking peter exploding isnt the "big" explosion, since hiro said nathan had already been elected and the city (or atleast the street) had already been evacuated in peter's premonition...or maybe they somehow set it off early.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
theory:

when all the heroes meet up peter absorbs all their powers to become uber. this uber peter then dukes it out with sylar.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
theory:

when all the heroes meet up peter absorbs all their powers to become uber. this uber peter then dukes it out with sylar.
i agree with u 'death'

i watched all 11 episodes in one day and now i am hooked on it.

Go FUTURE HIRO WITH THE SWORD

persephone

HSC
Yeah, I've heard that theory too, Death. I don't know what to think though.

Masi Oka (Hiro) got nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i saw the first two eps, first one was okay but after watching the second it was like whoa im hooked.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Heroes is one of my favourite shows. I'm hooked! Can't wait till episode 12!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tres bien said:
Heroes is one of my favourite shows. I'm hooked! Can't wait till episode 12!
It's a good thing you only need to wait until tomorrow then.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm hooked on it. I watched 11 episodes in 3 days. :D

Anyone think some of the "Heroes" will actually become antagonists? Besides Sylar which we already know is an evil bastard of course.

Maybe Jessica will become the villain?

I love speculating. :)

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
The series is alright. I tend to skip some of the dialogue though cause I find that slightly boring. Also when they all meet in the end it's different to the big explosion scene Hiro sees earlier in the series cause he was in a different location, the future predicting painter's studio, unless there were two Hiros there at that time. I can't remember if the painter was there at the big meetup cause if he was then that's a different event or history has been alter or the premonition is false. You have to wonder where he is getting the premonitions from and whether it is accurate.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
New episode was really good, got to see a new hero, a bit more Hiro shenanigans, SOON WE WILL SEE LINDEMAN. I bet he is the big boss behind it all. Shifty rich people.

bos1234

HSC
the new guy has an amazing power.. i wonder what he has to do with this..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
This show is so fucking good. If it doesn't become huge in Aus I will be very surprised.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
hey dunno if any1 has said this already.....if too many heroes get near Peter Petrelli, it will cause the explosion right? cause he would have too many powers and can't control them all?? or am i just confused...

lengy

HSC
Wouldn't that be the same with Sylar is he absorbs too many Heroes' powers? That also brings up the potential for Peter to be a Super Hero lol like a representative avatar.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
M@C D@DDY said:
hey dunno if any1 has said this already.....if too many heroes get near Peter Petrelli, it will cause the explosion right? cause he would have too many powers and can't control them all?? or am i just confused...
I thought it would be because he will go near radiation guy. That guy was in Nevada and Peter was going to go there (to get away from everyone else), but we'll see what will happen. Peter did say something in his dream about touching some guy (not in that way!) and absorbing his powers. I assumed he was talking about radiation guy.

I don't think Sylar really "absorbs" the others' powers, but more so kills them to get their powers. I think he needs their brains.

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Sylar uses their genes, he has no power does he? He just kills people with powers. Anyways, the ending of the latest was pretty good, the Dad pisses me off.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
Yeh....Hate the dad too... and still can't work out if he is evil or not.... And What is Up with Hiro's dad? Does he have a power too?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Is Hiro's dad Lindeman? Doesnt sound like a Japanese name. But there's been a trend of parents with powers having children with powers, so I'd say its safe to assume he has a power, and I bet it's badass.

How cool was the technopath kid looking at the ATM and grinning, I knew if I had his power I would do the EXACT same thing. :D

Wonder what clairvoyant dude's baby's power will be.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
haha Claire's real mum is a pyromaniac! :p
Yeah I want to know if Hiro's dad = Lindeman, but I don't think so, because Japs don't have the letter "L" and can't pronounce it, unless the guy goes around calling himself "Rindeman", but we'll find out next week!

johnnypaul

HSC
The show started off good, but has kind of slowed down, but the cheerleader is HOT!!! lol can u imagine fukin her, it would be like fukin a virgin every time, cause her hymen would just repair itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)