Heroes (US) (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wow i didn't see that coming with nathan, but peter is so awesome now that he can choose his powers.

ippie

HSC
johnnypaul said:
The show started off good, but has kind of slowed down, but the cheerleader is HOT!!! lol can u imagine fukin her, it would be like fukin a virgin every time, cause her hymen would just repair itself.
thats so fucking sick.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Episode 14's ending was not what I expected! I'm in shock! This show keeps getting better and better!

Darkening

HSC
johnnypaul said:
The show started off good, but has kind of slowed down, but the cheerleader is HOT!!! lol can u imagine fukin her, it would be like fukin a virgin every time, cause her hymen would just repair itself.
HAHAHA TRUE TRUE!! HAHAHAHA

persephone

HSC
I love that Nathan is Claire's father. I can't wait to see Nathan be an overprotective father.

And to think Nathan didn't want Peter to go to Texas to save the cheerleader.

Peter and Claire are related. Well, there goes that ship.

lengy

HSC
I haven't replied cause I just watched 12 and 13 just now and 14's out already?! My sister's been getting them. Man it's been so interesting. I want more!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
The japanese guy shits me. he's so boring and stereotypical I think.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
persephone said:
I love that Nathan is Claire's father. I can't wait to see Nathan be an overprotective father.

And to think Nathan didn't want Peter to go to Texas to save the cheerleader.

Peter and Claire are related. Well, there goes that ship.
I could never see Claire and Peter as an item, but I did see that there was some sort of connection with them and that Peter cared about her.

I agree with sunjet. Nathan will most probably ignore Claire, or hide the fact that he has a love child (bad for his campaign). He already is a father and a husband. He hasn't said anything about his kids and he has cheated on his wife (he slept with nicki).

I can't help but wonder if Nathan's and Peter's mum has a power(/genetic mutation that was passed down to them), or if their dad had a power. What about Nathan's kids?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I know I'm on the boat late, but since I wasn't up to the episodes you guys were, I didn't want to post, but now I'm up to date.

Lovin' the Invisible Man - bad dude from Gone in 60 Seconds.

Good on Peter for being able to regennerate. Should be interesting.

Top ending with Nathan. Haha. I saw that coming as she was on the phone and said it had been a while since they'd seen each other.

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Overview, from tv.com for the next episode, Run! I'll spoiler it, in case some of you don't want to know...

Matt starts to bodyguard for an objectionable client. Suresh finds another person on the list. Claire learns a lot more about her birth parents. Hiro and Ando get sidetracked in Vegas again while searching for the sword. Simone and Nathan go to great lengths to find Peter. Niki and Nathan meet again.

Should be good!!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
theory:

i still stand by my theory that peter isnt the bomb.

in episode 12 during the premonition flashback they showed the "vote for petrelli" banner again. seems like quite an unimportant thing to display twice...
so far they havent really shown any type of explosion coming from him, just him getting all fiery.

peter is probably going to start the glowy thing multiple times throughout the series before it finally goes off (ala the button in Lost)

what i believe is really happening to peter is he is turning super saiyan.

edit: woops, well that defeated the purpose of the spoiler tags

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
theory:

in episode 12 during the premonition flashback they showed the "vote for petrelli" banner again. seems like quite an unimportant thing to display twice...
so far they havent really shown any time of explosion coming from him, just him getting all fiery.

peter is probably going to start the glowy thing multiple times throughout the series before it finally goes off (ala the button in Lost)

:rofl: lmao

ricometa

HSC
this would have to be my 2nd favourite show
first would be 24 and then this
A++ Grade

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
DeathB4Life said:
theory:

so far they havent really shown any time of explosion coming from him, just him getting all fiery.

Yeah your "spoiler" tags didn't work properly, but oh well... it isn't really a spoiler, just a theory. I kind of agree with you, because...

...why would the banner still be up if by that time Nathan should have already won the election? Back in episode 1, when Hiro went to the future, he saw the newspaper, which said that Nathan won.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
The japanese guy shits me. he's so boring and stereotypical I think.
The thing is that although he is, at the same time he's not.

If you know what I mean.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
wow, that was such a "dark", emotional episode of heroes.

cant wait till next week.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I loved Unexpected. Found it to be really, really good.
I love the fact that Peter is finally getting used to controlling his abilities. Is he only able to use one at a time, though? Because when he flew away from the Hatian and Mr. Bennet, he was visible.

Poor Simone. I thought she'd end up with a power.

Pilgrim

HSC
tres bien said:
Yeah your "spoiler" tags didn't work properly, but oh well... it isn't really a spoiler, just a theory. I kind of agree with you, because...

...why would the banner still be up if by that time Nathan should have already won the election? Back in episode 1, when Hiro went to the future, he saw the newspaper, which said that Nathan won.
Wasnt it only seconds after that the bomb went off? Theyd still be up

iwannarock

HSC
i thought ted would be the bomb.

he's radioactive..............................man.

this peter thing is just to trick the audience.

thats my take on it anyway......so i guess its not a spoiler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)