Heroes (US) (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Oh man, Heroes just keeps getting better and better.

Japanese speaking Hiro meets English speaking Hiro...? WTF...?

iwannarock

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Japanese speaking Hiro meets English speaking Hiro...? WTF...?
moar lyk present hiro has met future hiro.

future hiro probably does nothing but go to different places in the timeline he's made to see if he could have changed something to stop it.

he's probably been doing it for ages which is why he's all americanised and old.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
was anyone thinking of starwars when they first saw this episode.

"I hear a new apprentice you have Mr. Linderman, or should i say Darth Sidious?"

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, my prediction of Peter v. Sylar was almost correct, 'cept Sylar with his uber hearing just killed Peter.

Oh well. I suppose he didn't 'kill' him.

Claire is pretty.

Hiro and Hiro. How cool. Lol at Ando's face.

iwannarock

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Wow, my prediction of Peter v. Sylar was almost correct, 'cept Sylar with his uber hearing just killed Peter.

Oh well. I suppose he didn't 'kill' him.

Claire is pretty.

Hiro and Hiro. How cool. Lol at Ando's face.
hahah i noticed that too.

you were like totally right.

are you painting pictures of the future too

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
iwannarock said:
hahah i noticed that too.

you were like totally right.

are you painting pictures of the future too
Occasionally, yes.

However, those paintings are just of me painting pictures of the future. And I bet you'll never guess what those pictures are of...

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Oh sweet I just realised that the new episode comes out today/tomorrow!

Nice work there with the heal/invisibility, lol.

According to the online comic, the future Hiro that Hiro meets has only just come back from telling Peter to "Save the cheerleader, save the world" on the train.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Holy crap, that kicked more ass than an ass kicking machine.

Which is a lot of ass to be kicked.

3 left. Damn.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Best. Episode. Ever.

Sylar v. Peter AGAIN!

Next week:

The Hard Part:Hiro and Ando's determination is put to the test. Nathan wants to win the election and he's taking drastic measures to ensure that he will. This episode will feature Sylar, his home life, and where he came from. Jessica and D.L. discover some of the stuff that Linderman wants from them and Micah.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
pritnep said:
It most certainly was. :D :D :D :) :) :) Pure Awesome.
Wasn't expecting it to be good, because the last episode wasn't the greatest...but this was brilliant!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Apparently next week shows Sylar's background, which should be pretty sweet.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
wait...after thinking about it im a little confused on the logic from this episode:

so in the future that we see in that episode (the future where claire is alive, lets call this Future B), why is it that sylar is also alive?

hiro claimed that he stabbed sylar and he regenerated and the bomb still went off (lets call this Future A) but since he went back in time, saved claire and then returned to the future (now B), claire is now alive and sylar never had the healing powers (until the final minutes), so what stopped him from dying on the day the bomb went off?

oh wait, i think i got it while typing this: by saving claire and temporarily saving isaac, isaac managed to draw the comic book showing sylar dying by hiro stabbing him, which hiro didnt actually do....

oh wait im confused again. lol D:

edit: ok after a bit more time to gather my thoughts:
in future A, sylar kills claire and isaac, hiro stabs sylar but he regenerates and the bomb goes off, hiro then goes back in time and changes the future to future B, where sylar didnt kill claire or isaac, but the bomb still managed to go off.

so future hiro is future hiro from future A and is now in future B where (when?) sylar for some reason was never stabbed by hiro in the first place, but isacc manages to draw a comic book telling hiro from future A who is now in Future B to go back in time to change past C by stabbing sylar...which would in turn...make it so future A and B never existed...and...

oh fuck im lost again. someone explain. my mind has crumbled into a soggy, mush of confusion.

edit2: and if peter never saved claire why is it that peter didnt die during the explosion in future A? they seemed to suggest that the bomb going off wouldnt kill peter because of his healing powers (think this was the previous episode), but hiro from future A made reference to peter A and the scar on his face, even though peter should only be alive in future B and hiro A should barely know him.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Why did peter have a scar on his face? it looked like someone tried to cut his head in half vertically.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Maybe Heishen was around when he took damage.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sounds like a major plot hole to me, if the haitian[how the fuck do you spell the inhabitats of haiti word?] was around then peter would just heal up later. Maybe in that alternate timeline he hadnt met claire and so didnt have her power, but then how did he survive going thermonuclear on newyork? crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)