• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

sams057

HSC
i dont get how denying the holocaust makes you antisemetic

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
johnnydepp said:
lol? wtf? would you please expand on that? this is interesting roflmao

edit: are you meaning to say you reported to asio about this thread? coz that would be funny ^^
I admit, I lol'd.

THE QUOTES WERE FROM THE TRANSCRIPT, NOT THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH.

Even AFIC admits it so why can't you?
Cause I didn't see the quotes.

JaredR said:
http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/a...curity_Hotline
You're a nut dude.

Man, I was starting to think you might be one of those moderate Muslims I've heard about, sam. Then you gotta go and defend a fucking terrorist organisation. Low man, low.
So did the New York times though. They called the latest developments a "victory for Hezbollah" much like I called it "Hezbollah's victory".

But regarding Hezbollah, they're a legitimate resistance organisation.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Cause I didn't see the quotes.
Sheik Taj El-Din Hilaly said:
The Jews struggle with humanity is as old as history itself; the present continuing struggle with the Islam nation is a natural continuation of the Jews enmity towards the human race as a whole.'

I have also set aside another chapter dealing with the methods used by Judaism to control the world. These include the secret movements as well as the destructive doctrines and groups, such as communism, libertarianism, Free Masons, Bahaism, the Rotary clubs, the Lions Clubs, the nationalistic and racist doctrines, in addition to Jehova's Witnessess which play and destroy both Christianity and Islam on the other hand.

The Jews try to control the world through sex, then sexual perversion, then the promotion of espionage, traitory, and economic hording.'

Thirdly, the Jews should renounce their arrogance and illusion which makes them believe they are Allah's children...
And a requote:
"Mr Sali said AFIC had appointed Sheik Hilaly mufti to save him from being deported for misogynistic and anti-Semitic remarks he had continually made since his arrival in Australia in 1982."

Mr Sali = Spokesperson for Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC)

Source: Sheik al-Hilaly 'will be voted out', The Australian, 30/10/06

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
And a requote:
"Mr Sali said AFIC had appointed Sheik Hilaly mufti to save him from being deported for misogynistic and anti-Semitic remarks he had continually made since his arrival in Australia in 1982."

Mr Sali = Spokesperson for Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC)

Source: Sheik al-Hilaly 'will be voted out', The Australian, 30/10/06
Uh, what I meant was I wanted to see the transcripts, rather than quotes made in the media. Many times it's translated improperly, misquoted, or taken out of context.

Just like it was reported that Ahmadinejad had said he wanted to "wipe Israel of the map", however he said no such thing. Infact he did nothing like that at all, he quoted Khomeini saying he wanted "to see Zionism wiped from the pages of history".

As such is the case, I tend not to believe something coming from mainstream media without another source to verify it. Something we should all do, I mean, where are the WMD in Iraq?

johnnydepp

HSC
sam04u said:
Uh, what I meant was I wanted to see the transcripts, rather than quotes made in the media. Many times it's translated improperly, misquoted, or taken out of context.

Just like it was reported that Ahmadinejad had said he wanted to "wipe Israel of the map", however he said no such thing. Infact he did nothing like that at all, he quoted Khomeini saying he wanted "to see Zionism wiped from the pages of history".

As such is the case, I tend not to believe something coming from mainstream media without another source to verify it. Something we should all do, I mean, where are the WMD in Iraq?
while i agree with you regarding the sources, WMD had nothing to do with the media's manipulation. it the Bush administration that released the WMD information.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

They are from the transcripts you idiot. If they were from a newspaper I would have referenced them like I referenced every other newspaper.

As I said, it is no secret he is antisemitic and even the AFIC admits to this FACT.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
They are from the transcripts you idiot. If they were from a newspaper I would have referenced them like I referenced every other newspaper.

As I said, it is no secret he is antisemitic and even the AFIC admits to this FACT.
Well firstly I see it's in English, so again, it could be misquoted, mistranslated, etc. But still, what is the validity of that little image? It's no more a transcript than the text you posted before it.

I have no source of a transcript, and it's still just a small part of the transcript.

Also, the size of it is not typical of regular transcripts. Basically, you just say random shit with no evidence and paint them as facts.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BigPole said:
You don't know how far back you set this debate, BigPole.

The muslims are savages, they're not deserving of life or human rights. <insert bullshit about Islam>

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sam04u said:
You don't know how far back you set this debate, BigPole.

The muslims are savages, they're not deserving of life or human rights. <insert bullshit about Islam>

Edit: Just as a fact though; all of your claims, with the exception being the Nobel Prize Awards (which is a recognition of an Achievement, not an achivement in itself) is utterly false.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
LOL that with more than 800 Hizbollocks terrorist killed plus more than 1000 terrorist supporters killed in Lebanon. Now thats victory ba ha ha!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
LOL that with more than 800 Hizbollocks terrorist killed plus more than 1000 terrorist supporters killed in Lebanon. Now thats victory ba ha ha!
can you please suck me off? im sick off fuck nuts like you who troll around on BOS. i hope i meet you so i fucking spit on your pathetic little israeli face.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Well firstly I see it's in English, so again, it could be misquoted, mistranslated, etc. But still, what is the validity of that little image? It's no more a transcript than the text you posted before it.

I have no source of a transcript, and it's still just a small part of the transcript.

Also, the size of it is not typical of regular transcripts. Basically, you just say random shit with no evidence and paint them as facts.
Sam, get into uni and get access to the electronic resources of the library then look it up.

It is basic facts regarding his breach of his visa in 1988. You are seriously pathetic. I doubt that you are not already aware of this controversy.

It is just as pathetic when you played your little semantics game to try and avoid admitting antisemitism in the Middle East. Whenever you get stuck you defy your own logic and try and bullshit your way out of it.

Title: The Dispositions of Jews in the light of the Quran
Place: University of Sydney
Date: 1988
Author: Taj El-Din Hilaly

PAGE 1:

Page 2

etc.

The only person doubting the existence of this is YOU because you either choose to ignore it or your own ignorance on the issue forces you to doubt it.

MORE SOURCES:

Sheikh Hilaly stands down said:
Sheikh Hilaly has been the nemesis of the Jewish community since his infamous speech at the University of Sydney in 1988, in which he accused the Jews of being the cause of all wars.

And last July, Sheikh Hilaly was dumped from the PM's Muslim Community Reference Group after he claimed the Holocaust was a "Zionist lie".
Can the Sheikh Hilaly genie be put back into the bottle? said:
In 1988, the AJN revealed to a shocked Jewish community that Hilaly, speaking at a University of Sydney seminar, had attacked Jews as "the underlying cause of all wars threatening with peace and security of the whole inhabited earth".
Think murder and then call it poetry said:
Soon he was making extremist comments which culminated in a manifestly anti-Semitic address at the University of Sydney in September 1988 where he accused Jews of trying "to control the world through sex, then sexual perversion, then the promotion of espionage, treason and economic hoarding".
Not the last of Hilaly said:
“We were given to understand by the Australian political leadership that one of the things that he would do as a condition of getting permanent residency was apologise and retract his antisemitic comments from the University of Sydney in 1988 – and we’re still waiting.”
Multiculturalism and Middle East terrorism said:
The Imam of Lakemba's mosque is Sheikh Taj Eldine El-Hilaly. He has held the position since 1986. In September 1988, Sheikh El-Hilaly delivered a virulently anti-Semitic speech to a Muslim student group at Sydney University. He described Jews as "the underlying cause of all wars threatening the peace and security of the whole world", accused them of "a malicious disposition towards all mankind", and blamed them for the "use of sex and abominable acts of buggery, espionage, treason and economic hoarding to control the world."

Muslim anti-Semitism in Britain and Australia said:
David Rutledge: Dr Daud Abdullah, Assistant Secretary-General of the Muslim Council of Britain.

Well no such controversy has yet emerged in Australia, but over the past few years, questions have from time to time been raised about the level of anti-Semitic feeling among local Muslims. Memories are still fresh of a speech given at Sydney University in 1988 by Sheikh Taj el Din al Hilaly, now Mufti of Australia, in which he said that Jews are the cause of all wars, and that they try to control the world through espionage and sexual perversion.
----------
David Rutledge: We also have a figure like Sheik Hilaly, the Mufti of Australia who is well-known for having given a speech in 1988 in which he called Jews the enemy of humanity. Where does he figure in your schedule of engagement with Australian Islam?

Vic Alhadeff: Sheikh Hilaly’s utterings have been extremely problematic over the years. He has never resiled from that extremely offensive statement which he made, as you say, at Sydney University, he has never apologised for that, he’s never retracted it. And so there is no engagement with him at this time, and until such time as he retracts from that appalling statement, I suggest there would not be.
If you want to see the immediate reaction check out The Australian Magazine, 19-20 November 1988.

Last edited:

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sheik hilaili is a dick head.

he can suck me off for all i care.

actually, i take that back. that radical can stay away from me.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
your an idiot. ROFLMAO. but i love you, i wouldn't waste my time on bos if it wasn't for fuck heads like you and reading your trash.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
your an idiot. ROFLMAO. but i love you, i wouldn't waste my time on bos if it wasn't for fuck heads like you and reading your trash.
ffs it is YOU'RE

BRUT

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
ffs it is YOU'RE
He's a retard, so I think we should excuse a few 'yours' in wrong contexts.

After all, it isn't his fault he was born stupid.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
It is just so repetitive. But I do like the visual irony that goes with it when he calls other people stupid.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
You are seriously pathetic. I doubt that you are not already aware of this controversy.
Ari, if anyone is pathetic it's you. Seriously, you're obssesed with Islam, you hang around muslim forums all day, you have countless troll acounts to troll Islam. You're one of the most pathetic people I know. Because despite all that, you continue to do it.

It is just as pathetic when you played your little semantics game to try and avoid admitting antisemitism in the Middle East. Whenever you get stuck you defy your own logic and try and bullshit your way out of it.
Oh alright ari, if you say so.

Well, I'm still somewhat skeptical. But I'll take it as fact for now.
If it's true, and I'm assuming it is. Then I, for one, do not support what he said.

Hilaly is against Jews, Communism, Sex, and Free masons! :rofl: I am diametrically opposed to him! oh em gee.

BRUT

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:
It is just so repetitive. But I do like the visual irony that goes with it when he calls other people stupid.
Yep, at least he's good for something: A bit of a laugh once in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)