• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hezbollah's Victory (2 Viewers)

sams057

HSC
BigPole said:
Some research would do you good, Muslims were wide supports of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi reigeme, so STFU.
that's a lie...that's just put out there by pro-zionist people, esp that website that keeps gettin posted with the sheikh and hitler talking... if you know your history you'd know that muslims were next in line on hitler's list of people to fuck over...srsly, people were probably supporting the getting rid of jews, and i say this once again as much as i hate to, jews and arabs are cousins, and hitler wanted a nordic race and i really dont see how arabs are nordic...he killed off everyone that wasnt "normal" i.e. gypsies, jews, people that didnt fit his desciprtion of perfect, and according to his description arabs didnt fall under perfect (blond hair and blue eyes), so STFU and stop using that excuse about muslims supporting hitler, even muslims/arabs today dont even realise this

-Anfernee-

HSC
sam04u said:
Give Hezbollah lazer guided weapons and I swear, they will never kill an innocent civilian unintentionally again.

They don't even have missiles. They have rockets, it's their only weapon of resistance. Yet still, using the slight operable intelligence they have, they focus their weapons on what they perceive will be in range of the Israeli mortar fire or Israeli bases.

So you admit they have inferior weaponry that is unreliable. Don't you see, that's the very reason why they target civilians, with the rockets they currently use, they aren't able to even get in range of Israeli bases without being blasted off the face of the Earth.

So, the next best thing is targeting innocent Civilians- which means less security and less of a chance of quick retaliation . This way, some damage is done and they got to hit back even if it means killing civilians but then again Hezbollah doesn't seem to mind.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Israel attacked the airport to stop weapons coming in from Syria and Iran, moron.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
Israel attacked the airport to stop weapons coming in from Syria and Iran, moron.
Right do you have any evidence that weapons were coming from the Airport? Because there is NO evidence, that that was the case. Infact it's ludicrous to assume that was the case.

So, the next best thing is targeting innocent Civilians- which means less security and less of a chance of quick retaliation . This way, some damage is done and they got to hit back even if it means killing civilians but then again Hezbollah doesn't seem to mind.
Not at all. As best as possible Hezbollah did not try to target Civilians.

But that's not to say Hezbollah wont. If Israel targets Civilians like it did in Qana, or a more widespread attack on Beirut it would retaliate. It's well known that Nasrallah said "we have weapons that can reach Haifa", and he wasn't kidding.

Infact, that was the cause of alot of Israeli panic.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Exphate said:
You're right though, it's a conspiracy of Zion.
Palestine Riots
Weapon of Choice
Suicide Squads
Muslim Leaders assassinated

Amin Al Husseini in Jerusalem during 1936 Riots
Amin Al-Husseini is main organizer of riots. [xvii] He organizes suicide squads against the local authorities. Applies Nazi methodology of “systematic extermination” of any Arab suspected of less than total loyalty to Pan-Islamic vision of Muslim Brotherhood.
Well you see that this guy is bonkers don't you? He does not represent muslims or even arabs for that matter.

But sure, you're probably daft enough to argue Arabs are the new Nazis right?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Riet said:
You deny Hezbollah are supplied by Iran and Syria?
There is no denying it. It's in Hezbollah's charter that they support Khomeini, and any government based on his principles. Also, Israel has in the past managed to capture an Iranian manufactured weapon in Israel. What I'm not only denying, but ridiculing, is the idea that this would be done by any method other than sea or road. The Lebanese army (which vastly outnumbers Hezbollah) would not allow an armament of Hezbollah through the airport (a vital source of revenue to the Lebanese economy).

The U.S supplies Israel, Iran supplies Hezbollah. It's not exactly balanced, but atleast it gives Hezbollah the means to defend Lebanon in some way.

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
Its not comparable you fucktard. Hezbollah launch guerilla attacks and then intentionally hide amongst civillians so they can claim exactly that, "oh it's israel attacking civillians not us." its a load of shit.

"Israel defended itself by stating that it tried to avoid civilians, and had distributed leaflets calling on civilian residents to evacuate, but that Hezbollah stored weapons in and fired from civilian areas, making those areas legitimate targets,and used civilians as human shields.Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch found cases where Hezbollah did fire rockets from, and store weapons in, populated areas and deploy its forces among the civilian population"

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

""Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.

"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated. "
riet, i don't support hezbollah but what you said is fucking bullshit...how many militants do u noe that ACTUALLY died when they attacked civilian areas.. did u see Qana? 28 dead, including 16 children..did u c the news? fucking little girls and boys dead...oh yer they must've been the militants israel was talking about...and about what you said how hezbollah was launching rockets and within minutes israel blasted it with jets, dont u think if that was the case in Qana, you'd actually fukcing see dead hezbollah militants in the rubble...but u didnt did you, it was all women and children who were simply hiding

sams057

HSC
johnnydepp said:
edit: thats pretty stupid of israel. why on earth would they attack a UN building. it would just garner criticism against them
they did it so the UN cannot see it committing its war crimes in that area (it was an observer post)...the UN repeatedly told the israel watch out for the post, which they repeated even more sternly when some bombs landed near the post...but once again israel commits war crimes and kills fucking UN personnel with no consequence

The bomb made a direct hit on the building and shelter of the observer post in the town of Khiyam near the eastern end of the border with Israel, said Milos Struger, spokesman for the U.N. peacekeeping force in Lebanon known as UNIFIL.

As reports of the attack emerged, Annan rushed out of a hotel in Rome following a dinner with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Saniora.
"I am shocked and deeply distressed by the apparently deliberate targeting by Israeli Defense Forces of a U.N. Observer post in southern Lebanon," Annan said in the statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-07-25-un-post-lebanon_x.htm

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
But according to you he's an anti-semite, something which is very unislamic. Do you have evidence of that ari?
It is common knowledge that I am pretty sure you are well aware of:)

Anti-Semitism gains cultural acceptance said:
It's a matter of record that the imam of the Lakemba mosque, Sheik Taj el-Din Al Hilaly, made a notoriously anti-Semitic address at the University of Sydney some years ago.
Quotes from that address:
'The Jews struggle with humanity is as old as history itself; the present continuing struggle with the Islam nation is a natural continuation of the Jews enmity towards the human race as a whole.'
I have also set aside another chapter dealing with the methods used by Judaism to control the world. These include the secret movements as well as the destructive doctrines and groups, such as communism, libertarianism, Free Masons, Bahaism, the Rotary clubs, the Lions Clubs, the nationalistic and racist doctrines, in addition to Jehova's Witnessess which play and destroy both Christianity and Islam on the other hand.
The Jews try to control the world through sex, then sexual perversion, then the promotion of espionage, traitory, and economic hording.'
Thirdly, the Jews should renounce their arrogance and illusion which makes them believe they are Allah's children...
It is common knowledge too:

Sheik al-Hilaly 'will be voted out' said:
Mr Sali ( Australian Federation of Islamic Councils spokesman) said AFIC had appointed Sheik Hilaly mufti to save him from being deported for misogynistic and anti-Semitic remarks he had continually made since his arrival in Australia in 1982.

Stop The Hatred said:
Yet, even now, the Federation of Islamic Councils, which made Hilaly mufti, refuses to sack him, though he's vilified Jews, praised suicide bombers as "heroes", called the September 11 terrorist attacks "God's work against oppressors", excused convicted pack rapist Bilal Skaf and said raped women should be "jailed for life".
Multiculturalism is still the way to go said:
For example, the recent remarks by Sheik Taj el-Din al Hilaly about women's dress and rape are hardly his first expressions of views inimical to multicultural Australia - he also has a long history of anti-Semitism, Holocaust denial, support for terrorism, and other extremist and intolerant expressions.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Quotes from that address
I don't particularly trust everything that comes out of the Sydney Telegraph.
Do you have the transcripts of that address? I'm still calling bullshit.

sams057

HSC
Riet said:
lmmmmffaooooooooo omg you're so stupid srsly, if u were smugglinh fucking weapons into a country would you do it thru the airport u stupid fuck? the lebanese govt. is against hezbollah do u think they'd let them smuggle weapons into the airport fucktard. tell me how the fuck do u bring in rockets, bombs, etc thru an airport without them being detected u troll...there is a syrian border with lebanon where u can just cross and you're in syria...hmmm maybe thats how they fucking got them in troll...and its been proven hezbollah has underground routes leading into syria...hmm maybe they got them in thru their tool...also if ur in the middle of a war would u smuggle weapons from the airport...hmm no troll.. fuck ppl actually believe what fox news tells them. FUCK!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Man, I was starting to think you might be one of those moderate Muslims I've heard about, sam. Then you gotta go and defend a fucking terrorist organisation. Low man, low.

edit: that's sam04u, not sams057, who is just plain batshit crazy

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
I don't particularly trust everything that comes out of the Sydney Telegraph.
Do you have the transcripts of that address? I'm still calling bullshit.
THE QUOTES WERE FROM THE TRANSCRIPT, NOT THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH.

Even AFIC admits it so why can't you?

E.g. "Mr Sali said AFIC had appointed Sheik Hilaly mufti to save him from being deported for misogynistic and anti-Semitic remarks he had continually made since his arrival in Australia in 1982."

Mr Sali = Spokesperson for Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC)

Source: Sheik al-Hilaly 'will be voted out', The Australian, 30/10/06

Last edited:

johnnydepp

HSC
Slidey said:
Man, I was starting to think you might be one of those moderate Muslims I've heard about, sam. Then you gotta go and defend a fucking terrorist organisation. Low man, low.
i can't agree more. i had read many discussions involving you and ari. you had seemed extremely reasonable, and completely unlike much of the muslim population portrayed by the media. but i simply cannot agree with your supporting of hezbollah.

johnnydepp

HSC
JaredR said:
ASIO has been informed of the content and views expressed in this thread though I am sure they were previously aware.
lol? wtf? would you please expand on that? this is interesting roflmao

edit: are you meaning to say you reported to asio about this thread? coz that would be funny ^^

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Watch out Sam! Facts are approaching, close your eyes and block your ears!

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
Source

Hell, even Palestine Facts shows the Grand Mufti having tea with Hitler. You're right though, it's a conspiracy of Zion.
HOW THE FUCK does a mufti visiting a one testicled man disprove my point that muslims were next. that mufti was one of the richest people of his time..how many excessively rich muslims do u noe that are actually good muslims (e.g. saudi), he asked germany to oppose establishment of israel in palestine,...dont u think he was probably furthering his own political and personal ambitions...once again still doesnt change the fact of what i sed before...seriosuly exphate fuck off, it was better wen u were hibernating, at least the others are worth replying to. fuck off

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
johnnydepp said:
lol? wtf? would you please expand on that? this is interesting roflmao

edit: are you meaning to say you reported to asio about this thread? coz that would be funny ^^
Small pieces of information can help protect Australia from terrorism. Australia’s national security agencies are working hard but members of the public can help them complete the picture.
http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/...y.nsf/Page/Home_The_National_Security_Hotline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)