Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BRUT said:
Yep, at least he's good for something: A bit of a laugh once in a while.
He actually has made quite a few good points. It's only after conditioning that I should feel as though it's alright for anyone to insult me as a muslim, but heaven forbid I respond. Otherwise I'm representing Islam and showing us for the "violent natured people" we are.

Seriously, the anti-Islamic shit is going overboard. Way to many pro-Israeli nuts on this board if you ask me. I mean when it gets to the point where one thinks he can cry to our governments anti-terrorist agency for criticising Israel, on a forum, lol you know somethings gone awry.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Seriously, the anti-Islamic shit is going overboard. Way to many pro-Israeli nuts on this board if you ask me. I mean when it gets to the point where one thinks he can cry to our governments anti-terrorist agency for criticising Israel, on a forum, lol you know somethings gone awry.
That is because you make everything about Islam.

I talk against human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia and you attack me saying I'm attacking Islam. (Ironic that we both said it wasn't representative of Islam but hey...you needed to attack someone for no reason, right?)

I talk against death in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and you attack me saying it is an attack against Islam. Unless you're saying Hamas is representative of Islam, I was not attacking Islam.

If you so earnestly believe they are not related, why on earth do you make it about such issues and then cry 'anti-Islam', propaganda blah blah?

Edit: And still, this thread is NOT about Islam yet you're crying about people being anti-Islamic.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
That is because you make everything about Islam.
Alot of times it is about Islam.

I talk against human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia and you attack me saying I'm attacking Islam. (Ironic that we both said it wasn't representative of Islam but hey...you needed to attack someone for no reason, right?)
Absolutely not. I do not support Saudi Arabia. However, when someone states Islam is the inspiration of the human rights abuses, I must contest it.

I talk against death in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and you attack me saying it is an attack against Islam. Unless you're saying Hamas is representative of Islam, I was not attacking Islam.
Not at all.

If you so earnestly believe they are not related, why on earth do you make it about such issues and then cry 'anti-Islam', propaganda blah blah?
I, like many others, believe you control the troll acounts ChickyPie/PrinceHarry/AryanBeauty. If I'm wrong, then alot of what I attributed to you is wrong. But you've done the same with me, accusing me, of one thing or another.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Absolutely not. I do not support Saudi Arabia. However, when someone states Islam is the inspiration of the human rights abuses, I must contest it.
But that requires someone to have made that suggestion:)

sam04u said:
I, like many others, believe you control the troll acounts ChickyPie/PrinceHarry/AryanBeauty. If I'm wrong, then alot of what I attributed to you is wrong. But you've done the same with me, accusing me, of one thing or another.
Yeah, I post from overseas, interstate and hospital from those accounts. I am pretty awesome at my trolling.

You should check though that all (or most at least...not sure about when PrinceHarry came around) of those accounts trolled before I ever posted in NCAP;)
(And the fact that I disagree with them all on so many different levels)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
sam04u said:
He actually has made quite a few good points. It's only after conditioning that I should feel as though it's alright for anyone to insult me as a muslim, but heaven forbid I respond. Otherwise I'm representing Islam and showing us for the "violent natured people" we are.

You are attributing anti-Islamic tendencies to pro-Israeli "nuts" and in my opinion this is as similar an attrocity as anti-Islamic rhetoric as it is. As if anyone who errs on the side of Israel is anti-Islamic. This is not true.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
^ Yep, they're basically branding anybody who is against Hezbollah as pro-Israel.

I know I am personally neutral towards Israel. I support it's existence as a peaceful democratic power in the Middle East much like I support the existence of any member of, say, the European Union. Does this make me pro-Czech?

Unfortunately, Israel can't move forward peacefully while a terrorist group like Hezbollah is constantly attacking it.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
and i thought the pro Israelis couldn't get any more dumber. but hey, they have proved me wrong. how the fuck is denying the holocaust fucking anti-Semitic. please fucking explain this shit to me. please. i fucking want to know this.

i really want someone to explain how is denying the holocaust anti Semitic. im not trying to mock anyone, i really want to know.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
and i thought the pro Israelis couldn't get any more dumber. but hey, they have proved me wrong. how the fuck is denying the holocaust fucking anti-Semitic. please fucking explain this shit to me. please. i fucking want to know this.

i really want someone to explain how is denying the holocaust anti Semitic. im not trying to mock anyone, i really want to know.
The Holocaust happened. There's massive evidence for it. The holocaust involved the systematic slaughter of over 6 million Jews. Therefore only somebody who had an agenda such as anti-Semitism would deny the Holocaust.

Is this clear enough for you?

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Yep, they're basically branding anybody who is against Hezbollah as pro-Israel.

I know I am personally neutral towards Israel. I support it's existence as a peaceful democratic power in the Middle East much like I support the existence of any member of, say, the European Union. Does this make me pro-Czech?

Unfortunately, Israel can't move forward peacefully while a terrorist group like Hezbollah is constantly attacking it.
You're such a shitbag Slidey. Israel is a 'peaceful democratic power'? Do you watch the news? Open your eyes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
You are attributing anti-Islamic tendencies to pro-Israeli "nuts" and in my opinion this is as similar an attrocity as anti-Islamic rhetoric as it is. As if anyone who errs on the side of Israel is anti-Islamic. This is not true.
No, I agree with you there. That was mainly directed at the moron who posted that anti-Islamic propoganda.

pro-Israeli nuts, summarises by opinion on them.

The Holocaust happened. There's massive evidence for it. The holocaust involved the systematic slaughter of over 6 million Jews. Therefore only somebody who had an agenda such as anti-Semitism would deny the Holocaust.
I agree with you there. It's similar to when I see Israelis deny Israel's responsibility of the Sabra and Shatilla massacre. I believe in that case, they're anti-Palestinian, anti-humanitarian, pro-Israeli nuts.

Also similar to when people claim Israel was only targetting Hezbollah in the 2006 war. Even though 75% of the casualties were civilians. Whereas only 25% of Israeli casualties were civilians.

Israel can't move forward peacefully while a terrorist group like Hezbollah is constantly attacking it.
You see when you call Hezbollah terrorists - yet don't denounce Israel's actions in the same sentence, you encroach into the same territory as holocaust deniers. It's a sort of mental sickness.

When Israel kills civilians, it's okay.
But when Hezbollah kills civilians, it's terrorism.

When Israel killed 24 women and children hiding from Israel's bombardment in Qana, in a shelter, that was okay.
But when Hezbollah lobs a rocket, inaccurate, raw, only means by which to defend themselves, into Israel, they're terrorists.

Seriously, it's fucking absurd.

sams057

HSC
Slidey said:

Is this clear enough for you?
so what you're sayin is (ill use and example) there is massive evidence for the systematic killing taking place in palestine, so whoever denies that is anti-islamic??? does that make sense? really, denying the holocaust or sayin the amount of people that died was not accurate does not make u fucking antisemetic...people can say what they want...but hey if u deny the holocaust its hate speech and according to europe you deserve 3 years in jail. thats fucked if u ask me

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Hell, these pro-Israel wankers don't even acknowledge the civilian deaths Israel causes. How else can they spew their bullshit and be so ignorant?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
^ Hell, these pro-Israel wankers don't even acknowledge the civilian deaths Israel causes. How else can they spew their bullshit and be so ignorant?
I agree with you 100%

Honestly children, they weren't kidding when they said "don't believe everything you hear on T.V"

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ Cool. It's like, there is hard evidence and data that proves Israel has caused more civilian deaths than Palestine, but they just ignore it, or at best blame it on some 'rocket failure' or 'technical error', when they are using state of the art laser guided missiles made in the U.S of A.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
lol because you acknowledge all the Israeli civillian casualty's as a result of terrorist attacks that are, in comparison to Israeli actions INTERNATIONALLY CONDEMNED AND RECOGNISED ACTS OF ATTROCITY.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
so what you're sayin is (ill use and example) there is massive evidence for the systematic killing taking place in palestine, so whoever denies that is anti-islamic??? does that make sense? really, denying the holocaust or sayin the amount of people that died was not accurate does not make u fucking antisemetic...people can say what they want...but hey if u deny the holocaust its hate speech and according to europe you deserve 3 years in jail. thats fucked if u ask me
I suggest you look up the word 'systematic'. :rolleyes:

Every time you Muslims try to claim you're being oppressed in a similar way to the Holocaust it just makes me respect you all that little bit less.

TacoTerrorist said:
You're such a shitbag Slidey. Israel is a 'peaceful democratic power'? Do you watch the news? Open your eyes.
I said Israel can't move forward peacefully until Hezbollah stops their terrorist attacks. Rather simple logic, but it doesn't surprise me an extremist like you couldn't comprehend it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sam04u said:
You see when you call Hezbollah terrorists - yet don't denounce Israel's actions in the same sentence, you encroach into the same territory as holocaust deniers.
Nothing of the sort. I'm aware Israel has made some fuck-ups, some of them pretty bad. At the end of the day however, it's Hezbollah that's antagonising as a terrorist agency, and Israel that's responding to its threats. It's a war of sorts, and no side can really claim moral high-ground if people are dying by their actions.

However, as I support the co-existence of Israel and Palestine, I clearly cannot support something which seeks to disrupt that, namely Hezbollah.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
History: Unfairly targeting Islamic apologists since 610AD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)