History Extension HSC Exam 2009 (1 Viewer)

brad616

HSC
I was just wondering for the personality question, since it says "at least one area of historical debate" would we be expected to do 2 areas cos it says AT LEAST. ??

Also, are most ppl planning to do one area or two? bcos i feel one in depth is enough and two wouldnt be as detailed enough. wat do u think?
It says "at lease ONE" so you should therefore do two debates if you want E3/E4

0hNivlek

HSC
are you being serious? the way you are supposed to structure the case study question is in order of the development of historical schools of thought. for example i do appeasement and you begin with Cato, Churchill and orthodox historians during the time without the availability of sufficient empirical evidence. and then the development of revisionism and the re-emergence of orthodox beliefs through counter-revisionism etc etc. dont structure by areas of debate.. in this question the 'key questions' are still the most important part of the essay and you should incorporate them into your analysis of historians and schools of thought.
+1 for appeasement w000000000t!!!!!!!!!

sirpoopalot7

HSC
I always work the least in history extension. The same for Ext 1. I just can't be bothered. I don't know why, but I just don't have motivation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)