• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

holding hands :p (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lainee

HSC
karoooh said:
Or if he keeps on grabbing at it, raise your hand quickly, and 'accidentally' whack him in the face! That'll teach him! :D
I second this idea. :rofl:

HSC
*yooneek* said:
lol what does lez vidz mean, books?
Precious Arghya is trying to explain to you, my dear Tiani, in the nicest and most subtle way possible that your aversion to holding hands with a boy indicates only one thing: That you prefer munching rug to sucking lollipops.

Now being the incorriguble youth that he is, Arghya has then indicated the need for you to film said lesbian adventures, then distribute them to a public audience, ie. The BoS community, so that we may all enjoy the passion between innocent girls in the throes of their sexual escapades.

In conclusion,
Lez Vidzzzz = Lesbian Videos.
:)

Have a nice day.

Lainee

HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Precious Arghya is trying to explain to you, my dear Tiani, in the nicest and most subtle way possible that your aversion to holding hands with a boy indicates only one thing: That you prefer munching rug to sucking lollipops.

Now being the incorriguble youth that he is, Arghya has then indicated the need for you to film said lesbian adventures, then distribute them to a public audience, ie. The BoS community, so that we may all enjoy the passion between innocent girls in the throes of their sexual escapades.

In conclusion,

Have a nice day.
:rofl: Ahahaha there should be a dictionary for male terminology. I was thinking Lez Vidzzz?! What the hell, must be french. LOL.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:

In conclusion,

Have a nice day.
OH MAN!
did not see that one coming...

i agree with you lainee!!! a male dictionary... itd sell like crazy!!!!!!!

thank you for your forever growing wisdom brogan <3!!!

would you like to volunteer writing a dictionary- you're the smartest person i know!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*yooneek* said:
OH MAN!
did not see that one coming...

i agree with you lainee!!! a male dictionary... itd sell like crazy!!!!!!!

thank you for your forever growing wisdom brogan <3!!!

would you like to volunteer writing a dictionary- you're the smartest person i know!
and you're the dumbest person i know :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*yooneek* said:
wow- what an honour...

but...you really don't know me at all.
just like you don't really know brogan at all.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
stazi said:
just like you don't really know brogan at all.
i know him well enough to know that
1) he is a sweet heart
2) he helps out a whole lot
3) he is full of useful information...

he's the smartest guy that i know on bos... and i dont mean in terms of uai... i mean in terms of the way he knows the answers to all my questions... i guess thats why he's the smartest to me :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i know you well enough to know that
1) you're a religious irrationalist
2) you're incredibly daft to sarcasm and a lot of humour
3) You think everyone is absolutely brilliant and lovely
4) You're very unintelligent
5) You're ditzy without being a slut.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
ARE U INSINUATING I AM NOT INTEMELLECTUAMAL, STAS?

If so, the consequences will be dire...and erotic. :eek:
no, i'm insinuating that she's dumb.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
stazi said:
i know you well enough to know that
1) you're a religious irrationalist
2) you're incredibly daft to sarcasm and a lot of humour
3) You think everyone is absolutely brilliant and lovely
4) You're very unintelligent
5) You're ditzy without being a slut.
i think you make me sound much cooler than i actually am...:p

and for that, i thank you!

... but 2 questions concerning your analysis:
1) what do you mean by religious irrationalist?
2) whered you get the idea that im "daft to sarcasm"?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*yooneek* said:
i think you make me sound much cooler than i actually am...:p

and for that, i thank you!

... but 2 questions concerning your analysis:
1) what do you mean by religious irrationalist?
2) whered you get the idea that im "daft to sarcasm"?
1) I mean that you are highly religious and apply religion to everything in an irrational manner.
2) because often someone would say something absolutely sarcastic and you would take them seriously. although this has improved with time.

Pierotte

HSC
What?

Im sorry but am i the only person here who doesnt see it as a big deal.. AT ALL!!

OR wait r u guys just humouring her?

I hold friends hands all the time, not while were sitting down, but if were walking somewhere ill usually just grab it?

It all seems a bit yr 6 ish??

OMG I HELD HIS HAND!!!

Err..
umm...
ah...

BAHAHHAHA!!!

Maybe hes just a very touchy feely kinda guy?

In the end its not hard, if it makes u uncomforable TELL HIM!

Even if its just as blunt as saying "Ew, no touchy!"

hahaha actually say that! Tell him EWW NO TOUCHY!

or or alternatively carry a camera around with you for a day, and in that day digitally record all the gross places you hand has been.
Like i mean go around picking up dog poo and scratching your self and scratching other people and volunteering to give enemas at the local nursing home and milking cows and cleaning toilets and touching the side bits on escalators.

Then go "look what i did yesterday!" and show him ur little photo album. "Ooo oo I looove this pic, heres where i cleaned up my little baby cousins rancid milk vomit" aint he cute!"

OR

grab his hand before he has a chance to grab your hand, and just dont let go, and squuese it till it kindof hurts him!
Be unrelenting in your clingyness!
OO OO and call him shnookims!

Ok yeah im all out of helpfull suggestions

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
stazi said:
1) I mean that you are highly religious and apply religion to everything in an irrational manner.
2) because often someone would say something absolutely sarcastic and you would take them seriously. although this has improved with time.
1) i dont at all see it as irrational... if someone saved your life, and you were told to tell everyone about it, cause they too needed saving...wouldn't you... i know you dont believe in Jesus or anything like that- so naturally it doesnt make sense to you- but thats why i do it... not to earn anything from God, but im not going to shut up about what i know to be truth, that would just be dumb.

2) thank you :)...yes i do believe i've grown in my ability to recognise sarcasm! hooray :p... i may have you to thank for it!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Pierotte said:
What?

Im sorry but am i the only person here who doesnt see it as a big deal.. AT ALL!!

OR wait r u guys just humouring her?

I hold friends hands all the time, not while were sitting down, but if were walking somewhere ill usually just grab it?

It all seems a bit yr 6 ish??

OMG I HELD HIS HAND!!!

Err..
umm...
ah...

BAHAHHAHA!!!

Maybe hes just a very touchy feely kinda guy?

In the end its not hard, if it makes u uncomforable TELL HIM!

Even if its just as blunt as saying "Ew, no touchy!"

hahaha actually say that! Tell him EWW NO TOUCHY!

or or alternatively carry a camera around with you for a day, and in that day digitally record all the gross places you hand has been.
Like i mean go around picking up dog poo and scratching your self and scratching other people and volunteering to give enemas at the local nursing home and milking cows and cleaning toilets and touching the side bits on escalators.

Then go "look what i did yesterday!" and show him ur little photo album. "Ooo oo I looove this pic, heres where i cleaned up my little baby cousins rancid milk vomit" aint he cute!"

OR

grab his hand before he has a chance to grab your hand, and just dont let go, and squuese it till it kindof hurts him!
Be unrelenting in your clingyness!
OO OO and call him shnookims!

Ok yeah im all out of helpfull suggestions
i hold some guy friends hands- but only cause we've been friends for years...

from previous conversations with this new guy friend... it was evident how he felt for me...which is why i feel guilty for letting him hold my hand...

its hard to describe the situation... but yes, thank you for your input pierotte... the camera idea is truely original! someone out there should try it!!! :p

lol "oh this is me disposing of a sanitary pad!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)