Holiday Study Plans (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Jesus Christ. So much for 'enjoying' the holidays.
Sacrificing 2 years is a small price to pay for the satisfaction of knowing that you'll be able to pursue whatever career aspirations you may have in your future.

HSC
Re: Holidays!

sonyaleeisapixi said:
sleeping in and finishing my pip. going for drives.
This is pretty much my entire holidays as well. I have a major research assignment to complete for Ancient History, myriads of driving lessons and a lot of time to sleep in the middle of those two activities. I told work I was available if they rostered me on, but since I know they won't, its all good.
Although I may need money to pay for those driving lessons, and working might be able to provide me with that money...hmm.

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Make sure you don't meet me at the competition. I am the top seed and unbeatable. Sorry guys. I think the top spot at the competition is already reserved. :D :D :D

To Razizi: compete in the doubles. I won't go there. :D
Sorry Namu aka Roger Federer lol.

Edit: Can I have your autograph?

Last edited:

eliseliselise

HSC
this thread has inspired me to do 4-6 hours of work a day... goodbye boredofstudies, myspace, facebook, msn, phone and friends.. there's studying that needs to be done. :read: the only friends you need are books!

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
eliseliselise said:
this thread has inspired me to do 4-6 hours of work a day... goodbye boredofstudies, myspace, facebook, msn, phone and friends.. there's studying that needs to be done. :read: the only friends you need are books!

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:
Go delete your BOS account. :D

HSC
eliseliselise said:

:read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:
D: i cant do that!! Even thinkin about doing that is exhausting :/. i think 2 - 4 hours will do for me and then eventually ill extend my time to 4 - 6 or something.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Sacrificing 2 years is a small price to pay for the satisfaction of knowing that you'll be able to pursue whatever career aspirations you may have in your future.
Got the same opinion in my brain. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
But then again, it doesn't get any easier once you leave school :(

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Aplus said:
Looking to spend about 4-6 hours on study everyday.
The rest on the forums. You troll Victor xD

liam9519

HSC
I'm going for 6-8 a day.

Getting some ritalin to help me with that, and lots of coffee...

Just dunno how often I will be able to go out at night as well if I'm doing that much :( gotta sleep

Edit: i keep accidentally posting in preliminary threads. lol.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
I dunno why - but maybe it's just a Sydney Boys thing. We don't seem to study as much as other schools. Even though about 80% of the grade are doing some form of HSC this year, I could not imagine anyone in the grade and I mean -anyone- doing anymore than about 2 hours study a day, and that's after going out for about 4 out of the 14/15 days we're on holidays.

Simon (H4rdc0r3) and I (amongst others) really don't think that there is -any- way anyone could sit around for six hours a day, not go out for the entire holidays, and I mean 'social' go out, not go to the shops for your mother or tennis training.

Or maybe I'm just going to fail the HSC.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
I dunno why - but maybe it's just a Sydney Boys thing. We don't seem to study as much as other schools. Even though about 80% of the grade are doing some form of HSC this year, I could not imagine anyone in the grade and I mean -anyone- doing anymore than about 2 hours study a day, and that's after going out for about 4 out of the 14/15 days we're on holidays.

Simon (H4rdc0r3) and I (amongst others) really don't think that there is -any- way anyone could sit around for six hours a day, not go out for the entire holidays, and I mean 'social' go out, not go to the shops for your mother or tennis training.

Or maybe I'm just going to fail the HSC.
I agree with that. I will not be able to find anyone who does 6 hours of studying in just one sitting. I cannot sit in one place for more than 3 hours. 3 hours is the most amount of time I can spend in just one sitting. After that I take a break (1 hour of Oprah while exercising at 1 pm) and do another 3 hours. I study like that.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
lyounamu said:
I agree with that. I will not be able to find anyone who does 6 hours of studying in just one sitting. I cannot sit in one place for more than 3 hours. 3 hours is the most amount of time I can spend in just one sitting. After that I take a break (1 hour of Oprah while exercising at 1 pm) and do another 3 hours. I study like that.
Lol...Oprah
:D

Catspew

HSC
I have a plan much more effective than any studying.

I'm going to take a whole lot of steroids, wax my entire body, get extremely tanned and rave for the next two weeks.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Catspew said:
I have a plan much more effective than any studying.

I'm going to take a whole lot of steroids, wax my entire body, get extremely tanned and rave for the next two weeks.
That's hot? :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)