Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Isabel (tash) is leaving because well her contract has finished, and im not sure what other reasons are. I think it may have something to do with her break-up with Chris.H, but thats just my reason :p

Jason (Robbie) because well if they were going to get rid of Tash, they sorta had to get rid of Rob as well, but i think his contract has finished as well, especially since

Beth and Mattie may be leaving next year

kow_dude

HSC
Do you know when Amanda is leaving? I want her to stay as long as possible.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
another 23 hrs 10 mins till next episode of h&A

eventually all charcters have to leave the show.....maybe if you're not kate ritchie or ray meagher or lynne mcgranger then you have a chance of staying for as long as possible

meh i dunno :S

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol *joins in toast*

tasha i love the way you say "i have a feeling", even though you've known the storyline for weeks ahead of when it's been aired.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
When did i say 'i have a feeling'??

Amanda leaving, im not sure, she was on and off last year, but they have an average of a 3year contract, so maybe she'll be leaving 2008/2009 depending on her personal life. Paul and Jodz are leaving 2008 :(

lol Jeremy is counting down till tomorrows ep, thats more obsessed then me, i like it :D Tomoz theres Jack and Martha :D :(

EDIT: i know where i said that :p, i only said 'i have a feeling' coz it hasnt been in the spoilers, but i read it in the Smash Hits spoilers, which i posted here :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*mwahahahahahahahahaha*

though i haven counted down till HAA since that once time where i did :p and that was months ago :D

I think im becoming less obsessive with this show though, like usually the house had to be quiet while i watched it and no1 was allowed to talk, but now i just talk all through the show. What is happening to me?!?!?!?! I need help *cries*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey tasha, sorry... my update notifications arent working. :confused:
hows ur presentation coming along?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hehe, my presentation isnt going anywhere, but thankfully i leave for uni till 1230, so i'll do it all morning.

I like Amanda too, shes my fav female actress/character after Jodi/Martha. I dont want Amanda to leave :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
awww
how much is this presentation worth?
to make things better i just woke up and im not planning on doing anything tonight :D
another nite off...but then i hope i dont feel heaps guilty
<3 holly

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont know how much its worth, made it has made me get up extra early (8am) to finish typing it up, Grrrrrrr...

<3 Holly too :D

Spoiler time peoples :D This is for Week 41 (2 weeks from now)

Teasers for the Australian Broadcast of October 23rd - 27th (Episodes 4301 - 4305)

Monday: Brad is on the receiving end of Johnny's attack when he discovers his apartment has been trashed. Rocco struggles to break free from the gang. Will Amanda be the gang's next target? PG

Tuesday: Rocco is found bruised and beaten. Brad fears Rocco's connection with the gang could put Sally's life in danger. PG(v)

Wednesday: Jack is saddened by the reality his marriage has come to an end, as Ash and Martha's romance blossoms. Brad continues to be tormented by the gang. Rocco is forced to succumb to Johnny's threats in fear of his own life.

Thursday: Ric is stunned by Matilda's sudden urgency to take things further in their relationship. Sam helps Jack regain his motivation to rebuild his life.

Friday: Beth hits the roof when she discovers Matilda and Ric spent the night together. Lucas and Belle officially become a couple. Lee returns to the Bay in a desperate situation. PG

I'll be sad on Wednesday but happy on Thursday :D Grrrrrr....Stupid Martha, still <3 her tho

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Whoooooo hoooo Belle and Lucas! and whoo hooo Mattie and Ric! Less cheer for Jack and Martha though. Jeez. That Martha moves fast. She's been separated for what, a month and she's got someone else already?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...shes a loser thats why, but Mr Jack moves on soon :D Oh, something i heard that might happen in week 42

Alf discovers Ash's deep dark secret, and i think its a bad one, unlike Brad's secret, so hopefully that will split Ash and Martha up, but Jacky boy will be with Sam, so poor poor Martha will be all alone, and she can suffer *mwahahahaa*

Still love her :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh, so Sam's a girl? Lol. okay I see. I hope she's as hot as jodi because jodi and paul make a fiine looking couple. Anyway, I'm at uni right now and off to class so I'll be back after H&A tonight.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, Sam is Jack's physio :p She better be hot, coz Ash aint, i'll show you guys a picture of him later. But heres a picture of Paul on the weekend at the premier of Boytown, hotness alert :D Though he looks really tired, he alwayz looks tired though :p

Have fun at uni Kate, im going soon in like an hour :D

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
cant see a picture :confused:
oh, and lets see a pic of this sam when you can, too, please tasha. =]
hopefully ur presentation is all ready to go? whats it on?
oh, and im going out to dinner tonight with a few family friends, so yet again :mad1: i'm going to need a recap.
sorry guys. i hate not seeing h&a... *cries*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)