Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
oh, and for some reason my update notifications still aren't working. am i the only one?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i think ive subscribed but im never told when theres an update, meh!

Presentation is stupid, is for organisational psychology, but its going good, just have to put everything into a powerpoint.

I'll recap while im watching :D (maybe)

Yeh, that pic isnt working for me either :(, meh i've saved it :D, i'll try again later

EDIT: Paul is all fixed :D

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^lol ur funny

tonights ep, basically Rob and Tash just left, and they had farewell drinks, and Tash asked Martha if her and Jack could at least be friends if they dont want to get back together, so Jack and Martha decided to call it truce forever, which wont last a week :p And Ric and Cassie are friends now, and Cassie asked Ric is he had feeling for Mattie, and then later he admitted it to Cassie, and then Ric told Mattie, and we'll see her reaction tomorrow. Thats about it. Im sad that Rob and Tash left, i cried, and they showed a flash back to when Tash first came to the bay when Max found her, so sweet. Such a beautiful episode. And Jack wore a hot pink t-shirt, and I felt like puking :p Oh and Martha looked beautiful.

kow_dude

HSC
tasha1188 said:
...Rob and Tash left, i cried, and they showed a flash back to when Tash first came to the bay when Max found her, so sweet.
Is that how tash got in the show? That max found her at the rocks? What the heck was she doing there?

Max seems small at that time.... isn't he a big kid now?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh, not sure how she got on the rocks, but she was there :p And that was 3years ago, so Max must be bigger now

"Chubby"

HSC
omg...thats the first thing i noticed about jack when he first appeared tonight.

I really wanna see belle's reaction to her mother's let call it deception when she finds out..lol

rob and tasha thing was sad today.....i loved the dress tasha was wearing when they showed the flasback..it so suited her...she looked liked a mermaid.lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I think that was the whole point, to make her like a mermaid, lol, cheesy but cute.

I had the link to this pic saved on my ctrl+v so im just going to show you all it. Its cute :D

im contemplating whether or not i should use it as my avatar. Pleae tell me what you think

Oh and a lil note for Siz and Jermey- i finsihed my presentation :D Now i just have to present it :(

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yay congrats tash
gosh robbie and tasha and baby ella left tonight....soo sad
pity martha and jack's marriage had to come to an end.....stupid martha...its only been like a month and shes already found a bf
tsk tsk
at least maddy+ric are a good match
not too sure about belle and lucas though
you know what....for some reason i kinda felt glad that cassie and ric are speaking to each other now.....even though if my gf really did that to me, i would still be soo pissed off..but good on him
now lets see whats in store for tomorrow's episode ay
should be a good one

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rocco is coming tomorrow *dances* I cant wait :D I think his coming tomorrow, or maybe on thursday *runs to read spoilers again*

Ok so im pretty sure he'll make an appearance tomorrow, since yesterday Brad said that Rocco is coming 'tomorrow' in Home and Away timing, so im guessing that 'tomorrow' is tomoz in real life :D if that made any sense at all. But yay, his coming, something to look forward too :D Coz then thursday and fridays eps are going to suck, as are the monday, tuesday and wednesday next week *cries*

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lols you have been crying a lot lately havent ya
*hugs*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh if any of you have msn then pm me and ill add you ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys and ladies... im quite irritated that i missed tonights ep, but thankies for the recaps =)
glad your presentation is all ready to go. good luck with it tasha!!
i rather like the picture, and anything with paul suits your avatar hehe.
if you ppl are adding to MSN, PM me and i'll add ya!

salsydney

HSC
DAAAAMN i didnt realise robbie and tash would leave tonight!!! missed the episode, as per usual on a tuesday and wednesday evening.. although they were kind of cheesey, i find robbie and tash to have a real presence together on screen, a really believable couple.. good times...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
don't know if there are any fellow ada lovers out there, but if there is:

and

:rolleyes:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
id much prefer the 1st pic.....soo hot and sultry
<3 ada

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
<3 Ada too :D loved her on Dancing with the Stars...she was awesome.

Do you know who should go on DWTS- Paul :D

Haha, yes Jeremy, Home and Away makes me cry, its the only thing that makes me cry, well except for my parents and brother when i get into fights with them :p

Rocco tonight *dances* now that makes me happy, my soon to be new fav guy person on the show, after Jacky boy of course :D And Petey

OH i decided not to use that pic of Paul and Jodi, because it said Jack and Martha, not Paul and Jodz, and if i used that as my avatar, i'll need a Paul and Jodi siggy, and thats effort and i like my siggy :D

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
<3 Ada too :D loved her on Dancing with the Stars...she was awesome.

Do you know who should go on DWTS- Paul :D

Haha, yes Jeremy, Home and Away makes me cry, its the only thing that makes me cry, well except for my parents and brother when i get into fights with them :p

Rocco tonight *dances* now that makes me happy, my soon to be new fav guy person on the show, after Jacky boy of course :D And Petey

OH i decided not to use that pic of Paul and Jodi, because it said Jack and Martha, not Paul and Jodz, and if i used that as my avatar, i'll need a Paul and Jodi siggy, and thats effort and i like my siggy :D
lol

ane_st

HSC
Hey everyone!!!!

Sorry i havent been posting... Ive been studying [im cocooned in my own house!!!!!!]

To sizmos.. she looks hot in both!!! :p

And to tasha i like your avatar!!

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)