Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thankies Ane.

Did anyone hear Holly Brisley's celebrity scam on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning. It was so cute, Holly was so scared. She almost started crying. If you want a link to a place where you can listen to it, just tell me and i'll post it here. I love Holly :D Ada is getting scammed next week, cant wait for hers, she fully goes off at the people, exciting

"Chubby"

HSC
omg yes i did hear it....it was sooo cruel lol.......i wonder if she was really peeved afterwards..ahaha

hey can i pretty please have a recap of tonight's ep.......i was at tutoring.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I just popped on here before I go to bed to say "Rocco is hawwwt" lol. Night guys.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I agree...Rocco is hot *dies* Night Kate :D

Tonights ep, basically Rocco came, Brad was mean, Rocco got into a fight with Drew because Drew was yelling at Mattie and Rocco defended her, Brad took Drew's side, then Sally sorted things out and told Brad that Drew started it, Brad apologised, but things are still weird between them, and Brad is an idiot, dont like him. Macca moved in with Amanda. Drew told Amanda that he loves her and that he knows that Amanda loves him, but she said that its lust not love, that was classic. Mattie told Ric that she just wanted to be friends with him and didnt want things to get complicated. And then later Maccas car broke down and Cassie called Ric to come take a look at it, and Macca overheard Cas and Ric talk about Mattie, and then later Macca was talking to Mattie about Cassie and how they should be together and whatnot, and then Mattie told Ric that she had feeling for him too and they went out on a dinner date to the diner that night, and Mattie looked gorgeous is a short peachy orange dress. Oh and at the end Amanda was about to tell Belle that she was with Drew, but that will happen tomorrow.

It was such a good episode. I loved it, especially the last part, sooo good. It was like only music nothing else, and just showed like Sally thinking, Brad thinking and looking at a pic of Emily, Drew standing at the beach with Leah behind him, Ric and Mattie on their date, Macca and Cassie having dinner at Irene's and Macca made Cassie a heart shaped pizza, it was sooo cute, and then they showed Belle coming home and Amanda when, Belle i need to tell you something, and then it ended. So good. And i needed a good episode, because the next 5 will be sooooo depressing, i'll probably be in tears the whole time :p

Well i hope all that made sense, if not too bad, im tired and need sleep :D

i hope he stays on for long...
Me toooo...i hope he becomes a regular, this show needs more cuties. I didnt know there was a nodding similie, thats cool

Oh and Ric and Mattie are my new fav couple, well until Jack and Martha get back together, if they get back together. And Macca and Cassie are cool too, i really like them now.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
rocco does look a bit old...i would say he ahs to be around 23-24
ahh lets recap for chubby ay...well ill try and remember most of it if i can:S ive got a pretty shitty memory
well it started off with matilda and ric on the bridge telling their feelings for each other...ric tells he has feelings for her, but matilda doesnt feel the same way, and she does look utterly confused <3 matilda
rocco then arrives to SBH and is immediately greeted by sally and brad, but then after a quiet start to school, he immediately gets into a fight with drew, because rocco was defending matilday after drew bumped into her...pissed off after being kicked out by macca
oh before that...lolz belle trying to make drew jealous by linking arms with rocco, but drew was probably thinking about amanda
towards the end maccas ute broke down and had to call ric for help, and in the meantime, while cassie and ric were talking about matilda, macca eavesdropping, then decides to tell matilda about how him and cassie were together, in order to tell matilda that ric is the right one
then ric and matilda are officially an item, but they are taking it slowly..one step at a time
then at the end amanda looks upset and belle asks what happened...then ni think she proceeded to tell belle the news

ahh tomorrows episode is going to be drastic
cant wait :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I agree...Rocco is hot *dies* Night Kate :D

Tonights ep, basically Rocco came, Brad was mean, Rocco got into a fight with Drew because Drew was yelling at Mattie and Rocco defended her, Brad took Drew's side, then Sally sorted things out and told Brad that Drew started it, Brad apologised, but things are still weird between them, and Brad is an idiot, dont like him. Macca moved in with Amanda. Drew told Amanda that he loves her and that he knows that Amanda loves him, but she said that its lust not love, that was classic. Mattie told Ric that she just wanted to be friends with him and didnt want things to get complicated. And then later Maccas car broke down and Cassie called Ric to come take a look at it, and Macca overheard Cas and Ric talk about Mattie, and then later Macca was talking to Mattie about Cassie and how they should be together and whatnot, and then Mattie told Ric that she had feeling for him too and they went out on a dinner date to the diner that night, and Mattie looked gorgeous is a short peachy orange dress. Oh and at the end Amanda was about to tell Belle that she was with Drew, but that will happen tomorrow.

It was such a good episode. I loved it, especially the last part, sooo good. It was like only music nothing else, and just showed like Sally thinking, Brad thinking and looking at a pic of Emily, Drew standing at the beach with Leah behind him, Ric and Mattie on their date, Macca and Cassie having dinner at Irene's and Macca made Cassie a heart shaped pizza, it was sooo cute, and then they showed Belle coming home and Amanda when, Belle i need to tell you something, and then it ended. So good. And i needed a good episode, because the next 5 will be sooooo depressing, i'll probably be in tears the whole time :p

Well i hope all that made sense, if not too bad, im tired and need sleep :D

Me toooo...i hope he becomes a regular, this show needs more cuties. I didnt know there was a nodding similie, thats cool

Oh and Ric and Mattie are my new fav couple, well until Jack and Martha get back together, if they get back together. And Macca and Cassie are cool too, i really like them now.
gosh you beat me to it *angry face*
all at least it gave my fingers a little bit of an exercise

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*waves* :) Hey H&Aers,

WOW, those <3 those pics of Ada. Cheers SiZmOs. Best of luck with your presentation Tasha, I am sure you shall be fine since you finished preparing so early.

Also well I at it, best of luck to our H&A 06ers with their final study and the HSC exams. Nice summaries to the both of you. Yes I also can't wait for tomorrows episode it should be explosive.

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks heaps for the summaries tash and azn_gangsta81!!! seems like i missed out on a really good ep.

TOnight will be awesome....7hrs and20 mins to go now...

best of luck to u to kid.@dmin and to everyone else..

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey i know i'm a little delayed, but i was listening to kyle and jackie o in the morning, but got to uni just before they did it, and i had to turn it off :(, so tasha, if you still have that link, could i have it, please?? ta.
<3 ada and jodi. <<---- i just thought id add that, for emotional effect. it has no relevance whatsoever, but still.
anywho, im going to spend now until 7pm attempting to put together my new computer desk which was delivered today... can't wait. :bomb:
talk to you all tonight. :wave:

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Siz im disappointed in to you again, ive told you once and im not going to tell you again, its JODI not JODIE *angry face* hehe kidding :D

Sorry Jeremy for beating you to the summary, i let you do the next 5eps summary, because i'll be too much of an emotional wreck to replay the ep in my head :p

And tonight ep wont be awesome, Chubby, well that last 5mins wont be, but the rest might be.

HI Kid.@dmin. Kah! You lot have your exams starting next week, how nerve racking. Best of luck to all '06ers :D

oh and heres the link to Holly's celeb scam Siz http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/kyleandjackieo/showfeatures/celebrityscams

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sorry, tasha. :( hehe
jeremy, mate im going to need a recap tonight, as im at work. and seeing as though tasha has given you the duty, i'll be waiting. haha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
You work alot Siz, dont you go to uni??

Oh and i did my presentation today :D now i just have to do my report

yay 10mins :D im going to go down and take my seat and remote before my brother does. Speak to u lot after HAA. :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Home and Away in 10 minutes :D. Sorry you'll miss it again SiZmOs *pat pat*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
im usually only supposed to work on thursdays and sundays, but this week i covered for my boss (yes, i covered for my BOSS) on monday. tuesday i was out to dinner, not at work. but it still sucks that i missed it. :mad1:
it hurts to know that at this very moment, each of you are sitting down in front of your tvs watching one of the bestest shows on tv, while im here. :( thank God for all you guys, though, hey.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
PETEY IS COMING BACK *dances* Im soooooooo Happy. Oh yeh poor Jack. But Petey is coming back *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*

OK now i'll be sad for Jack. Poor Baby :( Nah! ive already grieved over Jack.

Tongihts ep was good though. Jeremy will recap for Siz :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Whoa... so, what? Peter is behind the whole 'trying-to-frame-drew' thing? Because from tomorrow's preview, when he got thrown into the room, he was all "dad??"

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont know what Peters up to, but lets be happy his back :D Ok well since Jeremy aint going to do a recap i will, only coz it wasnt a depressing ep, but made me rather happy :p

Amanda told Belle, Belle moved back with Irene, Amanda told Drew to stay out of her life because he ruined it, Drew and Belle sorta made up, im not sure, but they were civil to each other, and Belle was just like Amanda played us both or whatever. Jack was after Peter's medical records, and Dr Green took them because he is working for the mafia people as well, and then Dr Green drove off with the results and swirved off the road and was in an accident, then when he was brought into the hospital and gained conscious, Jack questioned him and found out that Green is working with the mafia pplz as well, and that he has to otherwise they'll go after his family. Then at the end Jack was trying to figure out who is trying to kidnap Drew, and then he realised its Gillian (dont ask) and then the thug dude came and hung up they phone and it finished there.

Enjoy! It was a good ep :D

News update: Rocco is only staying on the show for 3months and then his leaving. That sucks, i though he'd be a regular *hmph*

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)