Home and Away (16 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
on L, its Lily. I reckon she sorta looks like Emily, well mainly the hair :p

James is a freak, and needs to go :)

They are not going to kill Amanda, but it shall be interesting. Kelli is just a stupid annoying loser, and i dont like her -hmph-

Get better soon Jeremy

JoOYcE!

HSC
i still can't believe jason smith and isabel lucas left home and away :eek:
ever since they left i stop watching it :mad1:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Lily's hair is like Emily's thats where i see the remsemblance :p Like Jodi and Missy Peregrym (gal in avatar) they have the same hair, and some similar facial features, so that look the same :p

Rob and Tash left yonks ago, but now i wish they never did, because if they didnt, Martha may never have hooked up with Ash, Tash would have talked her around it :p And Martha is only hooking up with all these guys because she has no friends, Tash and Rob were really her only good friends. She only ever has the occasional friendly chatters with Cas. Same with Jack. He has to friends, Martha is probs is only closest friend. He doesnt talk to any of the other guys, except his dad. Jack and Kim dont even talk anymore. Its quite sad if you think about it :p They are all like that except for the older characters, like Sally, Leah, Irene, Colleen, Rachel, Brad, Peter, Dan, Amanda: they are all friends. And the younger ones, Cas, Mattie, Ric, Drew, Luc, Belle, they are all friends. Its the middle ones, Jack, Martha and Kim that have no real friends, besides for their partners :p How sad :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Or not so sad because it's a TV show. :p But in context of the show I see your point. All living under one roof was much better.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*nathan is bored waiting for his dinner* and nobody is on...

How was everyone's Saturday?

Almost Easter holidays then there is no excuse to miss HAA for all those that do :p, although could be if you are working more or going away.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol, sy is here for you to chat to mate.

I thought that holidays would have been more of a reason why people miss H&A?

My Saturday consisted of watching 24 this morning, over breakfast (what a top way to start the day), and then catching up on my external subjects for Uni. A whole load of reading.

What about you, mate? What'd you get up to?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Went out for lunch, well out to buy lunch. Went out shopping but wasn't for me. :( Procastinating in finishing an assessment. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hello fellas, just passing through :p

Dont forget lights off at 730 :D

im bored outta my brain, so im looking at Jodi photoshoots :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Quite possible yes. :) :p

Anyway enough about my procastination habits, although if I sat down and did it could maybe finish most of it tonight.

Isn't it funny the HAA fans we have here on BOS I mean out of the regulars it is almost although not quite an even ratio of guys and girls. Just you know HAA isn't something guys would usually watch (although we know the truth) that being said I watch a lot of 'girls' shows like greys, WAB, OC etc etc.

Another question who knows that you watch HAA? My friends and family do so it's no secrete.

:wave: hi Tasha.

My light is off. :) So I'm in the dark, on BOS, eating ice cream.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
hello fellas, just passing through :p

Dont forget lights off at 730 :D

im bored outta my brain, so im looking at Jodi photoshoots :p
My lights are going off.

I can see how looking at photos of Jodi would be a good pass time.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm not ashamed of watching Home and Away, and most people know I watch it religiously.
Don't see a point in hiding the fact.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...now im just browsing a home and Away gallery :p

My lights are off too, but i have the tv and computer light :D

Absolutely everyone i know knows i watch HAA, its quite strange :p Oh and my aunty saw the filming of HAA a couple of weeks ago. She went to Bigolow(sp?) Beach near Palm Beach, where they film the outisde of the Diner, and she saw them filming and she said the security guard said they have to move away :p But yeh. My whole family knew, and she only told me today. I was very angry :p

Ooo...ice cream. Im gonna save that for later while im watching the cricket. My cuz is coming over to watch with me and we're gonna stuff ourselves with ice cream and timtams :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hai guys
and yes im feeling a bit better so thanks for all your concerns
i always watch it with my mum, so no im not ashamed of watching home and away :D
whoever does deserve to be shot :p jus jking
i wish right now i coulf stuff myself with tim tams and ice cream :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I am not ashamed, I was just wondering.

I watch it by myself then come on here and discuss. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)