Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I just found a mistake in the HAA 'this week in pictures'

"Confrontation
Chris isn't happy to find James in his house, but he calms down when he James tells him he's leaving town."

Although if you saw it you would of easily spotted it. They do this quite common they either need to watch the show or get someone to check it over because HAA fans are ruthless when things aren't done right.

And what the? The Summer Bay house, I mean I know it is one of the main houses but it's Sally's house so lets call it that.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
allooo everyone!!

last weekend i was at bondi junction westfields and i saw ZOEE omgsh haha she looked quite nice and not psycho killer like actually :S - would have gone over to her cept it looked like this lady was full having a deep and meaningful with her haha

i wish home n away was on right nowww im ever sooo borreeeeeeddded

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg its hypnotised :wave:
welcome to the h&a forum
omg you shouldve barged in and say...'sorry to interrupt, but im a huge fan of your character so would it be possible if i could get your autograph please'
then you wouldve done us all proud :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

lol...i get scared of the lady that played Zoe. When i saw her on the Maccas ad, i used to get scared. Shes horrible -hides-

I wish HAA was on too, but i have the footy and cricket to keep me company tonight <3 but that wont be till 830. I guess i could alwayz watch old eps that are on my comp if i was that bored, but im tlkn to plenty of pplz to keep me sane :D

35 mins :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha thnks for your welcominggg - i often pop in here now n then when im not busy with stupid stupid uni crap crap

hmmm yanoe ive been thinking bout home n away tonight and i randomly came to the thought that ive been watching home n away for likeee .... 10 years now :S haha thats like .. foreevverrr

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay, welcome to the HAA Veteran club :D I know i've been watching for over 10yrs coz Rebeccas wedding was in 1997 and i so remeber watching that, and i think Shane and Angels wedding was in 1994, so its been a very long time :D

10 mins

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
ooh maybe i have been watching longer - i too remember shane and angel's wedding awwww!!

im having urges to turn on the lights in my house :S its weirddd haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
isnt earth hour finished?
so i guess you can turn on your lights without feeling guilty :D
and yes hypnotised, welcome to the home and away veterans club?
you have a name? coz if i keep calling you hypnotised, im gonna get hypnotised :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hi rach :wave:
what course you doing in uni if you dont mind me asking :S
yes one more week of uni then holidays :D...well kind of

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im still sitting in the dark. I think we still have the candles on as well. Oh wellz, im alwayz studying in the dark, well i rely on the computer and tv light for me to read stuff :p Not that bad actually

Hi Rach, im Tash :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
im still sitting in the dark. I think we still have the candles on as well. Oh wellz, im alwayz studying in the dark, well i rely on the computer and tv light for me to read stuff :p Not that bad actually

Hi Rach, im Tash :wave:
well there goes your eyesight
gosh that siren at the telstra stadium is given me the shits...cant study :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's darker then normal outside maybe everyone forget to turn them back on and just went to bed....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its still the same here
who goes to bed at 9.30pm on a saturday night?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Old people/familys. I would if I didn't have/really should finish/almost finish this assessment.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha procrastinating ey nathan
lucky i dont have much to do tonight....but i got a feeling im going to be up most of the night in the next week :(
stupid tests

HSC
Far out man no lights here as well!! The only lights are the street ones, my house and some idiot lighting fireworks. :mad1:

And its pitch black outside :( Probably lots of cockroaches outside:(

But i dont see how turning the lights off and having the 2 tvs, 2 computers, 2 radios and a whole bunch more [my house] on will help. Like nearly everything related to electricity was on but the lights off...:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)