Home and Away (3 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
whichever one's cheaper.

probably getting a new birth certificate, as changing your name on your drivers license and stuff would be a bit of a hassle if you get a "name change".

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Simon you didnt get me. Im smart :D I was gonna say something like that as well, but then i knew you guys would probs never believe me, but one day i will stop watching -mwahahahaha- What were you gonna say about Jack???

And Shiftyiceqeen, sorry i forgot your name, that link didnt work :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol Simon you didnt get me. Im smart :D I was gonna say something like that as well, but then i knew you guys would probs never believe me, but one day i will stop watching -mwahahahaha- What were you gonna say about Jack???
I was going to fabricate a newspaper article claiming he was a homosexual... Or something to that effect. :bomb:

HSC
SiZmOs said:
whichever one's cheaper.

probably getting a new birth certificate, as changing your name on your drivers license and stuff would be a bit of a hassle if you get a "name change".
Thing is they both cost the same.

i think they are both the same, only get a new birth certificate and they take mine, or they give me a change of name certificate, and i keep my birth certificate...

Either way i got to change my names EVERYWHERE!!! :( [Which i do want, but lots of places to go..]
Thanks for the reply:)

I was going to fabricate a newspaper article claiming he was a homosexual... Or something to that effect. :bomb:
LOL!! I was just thinking that...you should have done it! :rofl:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I was going to fabricate a newspaper article claiming he was a homosexual... Or something to that effect.
hahahahahaha...Jack? Gay? i would have laughed :p

shiftylilbrat

HSC
you say that but if he really did it ..you probably would be searching the net to prove him wrong! and then you would be going nuts :p

JoOYcE!

HSC
hey :wave:
i just found these on a website and i thought i'd like to share it with everyone
i have followed the rules so i think it should be okay
so here they are:

Monday: Peter struggles to move on with his life. Frustration grows for Belle as Drew continues to hold a grudge. Kelli sets Amanda and Ryan up for a fatal fall.

Tuesday: Alf is furious to learn of Martha's new 'job' and gives her an ultimatum. Discovering the cause of Amanda's accident, Peter arrests her. Tensions continue between Belle and Drew as they side with their parents.

Wednesday: Hugh makes a surprise return to the Bay. Jack brings a visitor to Martha in attempt to show her the truth about Cam. After hearing Kit's news, James flees the hospital.

Thursday: Cassie and Matilda find themselves in a dangerous situation. Kim reassures Kit that she won't be alone - he'll always be there for her. Rachel finds comfort in Hugh after yet another fight with Kim.

Friday: Alf flies off the handle as the town gossips about Martha's dancing. Colleen challenges Betty Aslop to a bowls comp - it's war! Lily finds refuge in Summer Bay House - but is she really safe?

these are spoilers for Week 12, 2007 April 2nd - 6th

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe thanks Joyce. I never posted them so i guess its good you did :)

and shiftylilbrat- Jack's a tv character, if he did turn gay TV Week would have already covered it :p Paul on the other hand, he is straight :p

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Yeah i know...but if he said Paul ...then it'll be a different story..

And its IceQueen/heba whatever you want to call me :p, just on a different comp [i dont know my passwords :S]

tasha, i read on the homeandawaycentral forum, alot of spoliers...and some you already told us, but there were some that i was sooo happy about :) [im not going to post them here- coz the comp im on now is too slow:(]

And fnx for the spoilers joyce :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh Heba :wave: i had a feeling it was either you or someone related to you :p

which ones were you happy about????

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Lol related to me coz of the similar nickname :p

Oh i looovvvve the Martha/Jack, Kim/Kit, Drew/Belle, AND Amanda/Peter <333...sad that they're leaving though :( And Mattie and Rick are good too :)

But i swear even though Jack and MArtha arent like my fav couples im hppy mostly for them <3 no more pole-dancing-tashy-looking-Martha yayyy <33

<333 H&A

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Which JM spoilers have you been reading???? Here are some i found today :D

Cam is two-timing Martha. Yes he is seeing one of the waitresses behind Martha's back...

Martha tells Cam that she saw a guy selling drugs in the club..he gets thrown out..a scuffle develops outside and Jack then comes and has the club closed down...remember how Jack told Cam that he would catch him out when he least expected it? Yes? Well its all happening!

Forgot to mention that the club gets burnt down too. Sources tell me that it was the guy who sold the drugs that actually burns the club down. Martha then sees the error of her ways and YES! She gets back with JACK!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Im very happy with that :p Oh and im loving the Panda ones :D

shiftylilbrat

HSC
http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5294

OR

Ok so heres what happens. my mates works with someone who is a writer.. Beth is killed on the way back to summer bay on the night Kit has the baby, Rachel and Kim break up and Kim and Kit get back together. Amanda and Peter stay together and move to the city, Lucas goes travelling. Martha and (sorry forgot his name) the cop get back together, Sally does not leave this year, Rick and Matilda stay together with a few ups and downs as does Drew and Belle. oh and something exciting happens to Alf but we are waiting to hear about that one..

I read it today morning :D Oh H&A is getting better and better :D

Edit: i'm looking at the forum and some of those people have md sigs, and so is yours tasha :D ...the one with martha and jack is the prettiestest EVER!!!:eek: Now to add it..

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh that siggy :lol: Yeh, i should probs get a JM siggy. I'll ask someone to make one for me :) Have you signed up there??? Come visit the JM Appreciation thread :)

I just read other news about Rattie
they break up and Ric hooks up with Lily and Ric slaps her around, so maybe Mattie leaves soon

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave: Hi Heba!!

Where is everyone else today?

Having said that, this will be my only post today, as I'm not at home, lol.

~~ 1 day, 2 and a half hours.

HSC
Lol. You should...And i havent..will now since i got nothing better to do [not including 3 assignment due next week which i barely started :( ]

Ohhhh nooo i just read the spoiler :( she is staying on the show :'( </3

wtf is Rick doing :( what about Mattie :( :'( and from all people, i cant believe he 'slaps her around' :'( </3

And the sig is pretty aint it :p

Hello siz :wave:

You not home, me online all day :( and nobody online [msn] :'(

HSC
Lol. Your one is verrry prettifulllll :uhhuh::uhhuh::uhhuh::D <333

Happy side...sad side...Happy side...sad side...i can go on for ever :|

Martha/Jack and Amanda/Peter seem to me like the two 'perfect' couples :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They are. My two fav couples, and my four fav characters :) 4 of the best looking people on the show. Just perfect :p

HSC
True that..

I just registered on H&A central...*sigh* yet another website to distract me :(

Isnt the girl in your avatar from the dance movie ...when i first saw her i thought it was Jodi, then realised it was someone else :S

3 hours and 20 mins for Greys/Rove...4 hours 20 mins for WAB, and 1 day 1hour 50 mins [too much maths...im sure they're wrong :| ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)