Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha. Sound about right to me :)

Yeh its Missy Peregrym from Stick It. When i first saw her i was liek, Martha :p But yeh she's awesome :)

hehe, you registered to HAAC :) thats ones pretty dud, BTTB is more active, but the people arent as nice as HAAC :) mainly coz BTTB has like a billion JM haters :p Oh wellz :)

HSC
No...people hate JM ...just shocking:p

And when you say a billion, do you mean 2 or 15? :p ..for me a billion would prob be 1 person :shy:

Oh man there should be something on tv, but they never put anything on in the day :( :(

Oh god help us...we're talking about nothing :S bored X100 :(

since rick goes out with lily, does it mean she'll be on for a longer time? and i thought Jack and Cas were going to get together? Luc leaves...for good?

Yes all that is coz i have nothing else to say about H&A

HSC
haha yeah i saw you as well.

And omg it was the same nickname :p

Now that you're online whats your nickname mean? i dont get it...[its probably some word everyone knows :shy:]

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Alloo all!! Missy Peregrym was also in life as we know it which ended just recently!! OMGZ Chris Lowell was on that show too hes soo sexc and now hes starring in veronica mars :D such a sweeetttiieeeee!!!

1 day 1 hour 4 minutes til HAA :D:D

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jack and Cassie??? OMG i chocked on my water when i read that. Gosh, they would never hook up, though i dont mind the idea, mainly coz i love Paul and Sharni together :p

And a lot of people dont like JM on bttb. They did a poll on least fav couple, and Jack and Martha won that, and then they did a poll on most favourite couple, and you guessed it, Jack and Martha won. Its amazing how divided that forum is. But a lot of people are starting to like Martha because of the pole dancing, but deep down they all dont like her :p

And there are all the nice people on that forum, that ive become friends with. My msn is like floodig with people from that forum and some from haac as well :p

25hrs :D Its a Panda episode tomorrow :)

OMG i saw Missy on LAWKI, i love that show, pity it comes on at like midnight -hmph- and Chris Lowell <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
haha yeah i saw you as well.

And omg it was the same nickname :p

Now that you're online whats your nickname mean? i dont get it...[its probably some word everyone knows :shy:]
Oh no it relates to me thus it is unique.

prit is the first few letters of my last name and nep is my initials hence pritnep. The story goes for my first email account my Dad's work used the same naming method so he should it for my home ISP account and I have used it ever since.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
thats kind of a funky method .. cept mine would be something weird like .. fomirgf :S bizzare haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i havent been bothered to read the previous pages, which i cbf, but ive got no idea what you guys are talking about :confused:
and no...i cant imagine sharni and paul being together on the show...thats like worse than collen and alf hooking up :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Really?? Paul and Sharni are gorgeous just look at them. Soooo cute <3 Sharni was even meant to play Martha, imagine is Jodi wasnt in the picture, V thats what we'd be watching :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Really?? Paul and Sharni are gorgeous just look at them. Soooo cute <3 Sharni was even meant to play Martha, imagine is Jodi wasnt in the picture, V thats what we'd be watching :p

actually from looking at the pictures alone, then yes i could imagine them playing a couple...and sharni is like a few years older than jodi :)
but watching the show...nope i cant see them ever being together

HSC
Eww..he's too good for her :p

Alf and Colleen...that would be really bad, she'll be in more scenes ...nagging :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Both Alf and Irene are back this week :)

See...but yeh, they only look good together from pics, not sure in real life, apparently at the Miranda signings a couple of weeks ago, Sharni was only talking to Paul, and none of the other guys. Maybe Sharni has a thing for Paul :p Cuteness. But on the show, maybe not so much. I did say i want Jack and Cassie together though didnt i, but ive also said i want Jack with Amanda and Martha with Kim, so who knowz what im on :p My brain is never thinking straight :p

oh and also apparently Don Fisher is coming back to the Bay for a few weeks to help out at the school, im not sure yet :) Its just what ive heard :)

*hopeful*

HSC
don fisher? wouldnt that be kool

i wish all the old skool ppl would come back

im going 2 miss wed, thurs and fri ep's this week :(

btw when is kelli and ethan going to be exposed ? that i dont want to miss

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i hope alf really puts some sense into martha
if he cant do it, then i dont know anyone who can

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree from those pictures alone yes from knowing what we know now and seeing the show no I can't really imagine it.

BAH stupid BOS didn't post this so know it seems out of place.

HSC
Monday: Peter struggles to move on with his life. Frustration grows for Belle as Drew continues to hold a grudge. Kelli sets Amanda and Ryan up for a fatal fall.

Why's she trying to kill Ryan??

I read this yesterday but i was kindof asleep, so it just registered :(

don fisher coming back, that would be a good change :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
oh and also apparently Don Fisher is coming back to the Bay for a few weeks to help out at the school, im not sure yet :) Its just what ive heard :)
Yeah! Bring back Flathead!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)