Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, you live near Telstra Stadium??? Go watch the footy -hmph- i wish i could :p

My eyesight is already crap, even though i dont wear glasses, oh wellz :D My eyes are fine :)

My cousin went to sleep at like 9ish, shes crazy. Im pulling an all-nighter so if i sleep now i wont wake up :p

<3 HAA

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
jemsta said:
hi rach :wave:
what course you doing in uni if you dont mind me asking :S
yes one more week of uni then holidays :D...well kind of
:D cannot wait til holidays !!! im studying primary educatioonnn and im in my second year!! hows bout you?

hmm most people in my neighbourhood had all their lights on how rudeee - we went with the whole candle thing tooo, though we had 3 computers running and 2 tvs haha should have made an effort to go without em for one hour but oh wells :S

HSC
lol

Maybe they didnt know that they should have turned their lights off?

And at my house it sucked, coz we had nothing other than our normal lights, and the computers/tvs to see :S

Tasha you sig is cool :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My mum explained to my brother he could go one better and turn all power off my brother soon agreed lights were best. ;)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Jeremy, you live near Telstra Stadium??? Go watch the footy -hmph- i wish i could :p

My eyesight is already crap, even though i dont wear glasses, oh wellz :D My eyes are fine :)

My cousin went to sleep at like 9ish, shes crazy. Im pulling an all-nighter so if i sleep now i wont wake up :p

<3 HAA
haha yeah, i live in the olympic village :D
i could hear the crowd go crazy....aww swans lost by 1 point again :(
why puling an all nighter? last min assignment job huh
gl

HyPnOtiSeD said:
:D cannot wait til holidays !!! im studying primary educatioonnn and im in my second year!! hows bout you?

hmm most people in my neighbourhood had all their lights on how rudeee - we went with the whole candle thing tooo, though we had 3 computers running and 2 tvs haha should have made an effort to go without em for one hour but oh wells :S
haha yep just gotta work for another week, then were temporarily free
im doing forensic science atm
you at uts?
i didnt do earth hour hahaha im soo evil

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
yahhh uts but at the stupid stupid lindfield campus!! gah!! annooyyyinngg!! two girls from my highschoool group are doing forensic science ... at uts me thinks ... one recently deferred the rest :S

technically im not back at uni after this coming week for like ... 6 or so weeks!!! :) but i have to go on prac. at some primary school for 3 weeks :| fun fun ...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
yahhh uts but at the stupid stupid lindfield campus!! gah!! annooyyyinngg!! two girls from my highschoool group are doing forensic science ... at uts me thinks ... one recently deferred the rest :S

technically im not back at uni after this coming week for like ... 6 or so weeks!!! :) but i have to go on prac. at some primary school for 3 weeks :| fun fun ...
bahahaha isolated at the ku ring gai campus
ohh what are their names if you dont mind me asking

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
why puling an all nighter? last min assignment job huh
ahahahahahaha...i'd never pull an all-nighter for an assignment. Nah! im watching the cricket :D My cuz and i madea pact to watch every single Aussie match, therfore several all nighters for me, luckily most of them are during holz :D

haha yeah, i live in the olympic village
You live in Olympic village?? That is so kool. Is it pretty??? I dont know why i find that fascinating actually, i think i really am high on someting -thinks-

Swans :angry: I wanna cry. Its ridiculous. We're alwayz either gonna win or loose by one stupid point, and thats just really fustrating.

3 days left of uni :D

Jeremy, you didnt do Earth hour?? Im disappointed in you -hmph-

Ummm...smtg HAA related, well i guess this is HAA related :p Oh wellz :) HAA <3

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
ahahahahahaha...i'd never pull an all-nighter for an assignment. Nah! im watching the cricket :D My cuz and i madea pact to watch every single Aussie match, therfore several all nighters for me, luckily most of them are during holz :D

You live in Olympic village?? That is so kool. Is it pretty??? I dont know why i find that fascinating actually, i think i really am high on someting -thinks-

Swans :angry: I wanna cry. Its ridiculous. We're alwayz either gonna win or loose by one stupid point, and thats just really fustrating.

3 days left of uni :D

Jeremy, you didnt do Earth hour?? Im disappointed in you -hmph-

Ummm...smtg HAA related, well i guess this is HAA related :p Oh wellz :) HAA <3
haha fair enough
australia should win tonight...hopefully
yeah it is very modernised...you know what a vmodern village looks like huh
if not you could always google it :D
haha yeah so much for doing one year's worth of environmental science and not contributing to earth hour
*hands head in shame*
HyPnOtiSeD said:
haha rebecca and kimberly :p
ahh i dont know them
are they second year, and doing the forensic chem course?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
jemsta said:
haha fair enough
australia should win tonight...hopefully
yeah it is very modernised...you know what a vmodern village looks like huh
if not you could always google it :D
haha yeah so much for doing one year's worth of environmental science and not contributing to earth hour
*hands head in shame*

ahh i dont know them
are they second year, and doing the forensic chem course?

yah both are in second year and im fairly sure they are doing forensic chem. though i could indeed be wrong! you may have seen rebecca around she tends to wear and live in ice hockey jerseys :p kinda hard to missssss

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha damn
if only i was in forensic last year
graduated the same time as you, but i had to transfer, which is why im a first year all over again :(
such a noob
tell her to give me some hints and tips :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*people live in the olympic village* didn't know that. So after the Olympics it got all sold off I assume then?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hmm back onto the topic of home and away- my friends mum was actually in home and away as an extra ... it was the episode where a couple went to some retreat where there were nudists?:S haha well her mum was one of the nudists - i was like ewww at first but then she told me she was clothed :) and they did some special effect type stuff to make em nakie haha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmm...looks nice :) the village i mean

i see one star in the sky, no wait there are many more now.

bored!!!

Rach, thats cool, well at least she was fully clothed :p Kim and Robbie went to the nudist retreat when Kim was trying to get over Haley, and thats where he met that chick that got him into the drugs. It was towards the end of 2005 :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pritnep said:
*people live in the olympic village* didn't know that. So after the Olympics it got all sold off I assume then?
yep, but i have no idea which olympians stayed in mine
oh wells :(
wouldve been good to known though haha

i guess its acceptable if we spam the home and away threads on weekends :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm not going to watch Home and Away anymore - it just doesn't seem like the story lines are going anywhere, and I'm kinda over the whole thing.
So it was really nice getting you know you guys over the course of time I've been on this thread, but it's time for me to say goodbye.

April fools! Haha, you can't get rid of me that easily!

I was going to say something horrible about Jack, but I thought I'd just get flamed if I did that, so I had to sink one step lower instead.

In other, serious news, Hi Rach! I'm Sizmos, or just Siz, as I've come to be known. Welcome to the club!

Procrastination is fun. I just spent the night watching a movie and falling asleep on the lounge, resulting in my arm having pins and needles for the better half of 20 minutes. Fun stuff.

Sleep good, everyone!

HSC
:( You got my hopes up siz :p As ^ said Happy April Fools :)

H&A looks good this week. Lots about Martha/Cam, Amanda/Peter, Lily [:mad1:]Kim and Rachel...that’s like everyone:) Can’t wait for Martha and Amanda. And there are these behind the scenes photos i was looking at Jodi looks really good in. http://www.seven.com.au/homeandaway/...-scenes-070312

off topic...
I need help in something. [This isn’t a April fools joke]

I have two names:
1- i use[d] at school/UAC/uni, with my friends +family etc
2-on my birth certificate, and on my license + all other important stuff

I want to change my name from [2] to [1] There are two different certificates:

*the change of name- i keep my old birth certificate, and get a change of name one.

*new birth certificate- i give them [whoever they are] my birth certificate [old one] and they give me the new one. I dont get my old one back.

Which one should i apply for? Because i got no clue :S
[I didn’t want to make a thread, coz my question wont be answered, and my friends told me "do whatever you want" But i don’t know what i want :(]

1 day and 7 hours 22 minutes [I think]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)