Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i like tony...he rox...and im glad amanda gave beth graehme's war medals...and omg tomoz ep...i wanna cry

my poor baby jacky...evil peter...if anything happens to jacky im gonna be very very upset with pete

Undertoad

HSC
What happened today? I had uni... and I'll miss is tommorrow night too cause ive got uni again :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
poor u...thats why i made sure i didnt make n e classes after 6 :)

n e wyz...lemme try remember

leah and dan came back from their holz and things were uncomfortable between them and so at the end they decided to call it quits and the show finished with them both crying...so sad

ummm...beth was upset since amanda got everything...so she went over to amandas house and was like yelling at her...and then amanda said something like "graehme cared more about me during our marriage then he cared for u in ur life" and beth got really angry and was gonna hit her but tony stopped her...then they went home and beth was still upset so tony went back to amandas and explained to her what graehmes war medals meant to beth and that the medals are all beth really wants...so then amanda put the medals in an big envolope and put them on beth's front door...and beth cried when she opened em...very sweet

i think thats all...if ive missed n e thing plz add...but i hope it helps

it was a very emotional episode :p

and tonite is about peter...and he is doing something to do with zoe in his shed...and jack tries to investigate...i dont like this ep :(

Undertoad

HSC
Thnx for that. Yea no choice about uni at that time but I should be able to watch tonights ep

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg whats happening tonite??...im so having a memory blank atm...kah!...well i cant wait...i think it the horrible ep...:(

and omg whats with peter...is he like stalking pplz now...or what...:(

shortie_689

HSC
I reckon that alll along peter an zoe/eve were in it together u know he rocked up to that meeting late n took forever to figure it out n shit I just have this suspicious feeling... Poor Jack *cries*

salsydney

HSC
this peter being a stalker is such a fucking stupid storyline... wtf is wrong w this program, GET OVER THIS STALKING BUSINESS

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my poor poor poor jacky...and i missed like the last five mins of the ep...when jack goes to shed...and getz hit...stupid party...my poor baby...wats happening next week with jack..did they say on the previews??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wow, um.. i missed thursdays due to work, but i have it on tape..
unfortunately all of my fam. were out at different places last night and i forgot to set the VCR... can someone give me a recap of fridays ep please?
im gathering by (our) tasha's whipering, something happened to jack?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah he went to the shed peter goes to alone at night and peter was hiding somewhere and came out of nowhere and smashed him over the head with a metal pole..

That's pretty much all I saw of the episode... oh, I saw Rachel and Kim kiss and Dan and Leah have a fight but that's about it

salsydney

HSC
yeh, barry had a go at kim, said he should stay away from rachel coz he could ruin her career, kim, unsurprisingly, said to back off.
oh right, rachel went for a run, fell over, kim came over and comforted her, and then they hugged later on, thats when barry saw them... next day, kim ran into rachel, and they pashed... so lame.
leah and dan had a fight, because dan couldnt avoid telling colleen they had split up, so leah chucked a skitz... blah blah blah.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
it turns out that my bro didnt go out on friday night and he taped h&A for me.. what a good boy lol
yes this whole thing with peter is beginning to bother me... but i still reckon he's a good guy in it all... just has to do some bad things in the process...
jack will be fine tasha, dont worry... =)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but i have to worry...until i see that he is fine...and and and i have a feeling that smtg is gonna happen b/w him and martha...coz jacky promised martha that he wouldnt go back to the shed and he did...:(

persephone

HSC
I've only been watching bits and pieces. But dammit .... Peter better not be evil!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
there, there, tasha *hugs*
and persephone i am so with you... peters cool... i dont blame him for kissing leah so he is all good in my books. =)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
martha looked pretty at the beginning of the ep...and i like her..and u all know that i love jack :)

p.s tnx sizmos for the hug *hugs back*...:p

n e wyz...im glad jacky is alright...tho its weird how he didnt suffer...especially after he was hit in the head with a crowbar...weird...but im happy now...and im glad his leaving peter alone...now he cant get into n e more trouble

yeh i like peter as well...so i really really really hope his not evil...coz i'll be sad if he is...but what is with the pic of zoe/eve at the end??

and haha...tomozs ep is gonna be good...i cant miss it...i really hope amanda pulls out of project 56...and kit is a legend :p...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)