Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
he did stay late though lol. he went down with to noah's with fitzy, after the other guys had started. he may have only been going down for 1 beer. whats the problem. lol. martha's just controlling. lol.
ane_st, all women should be like you!

"Chubby"

HSC
i misssed today's and yesterday's ep......

would anybody like to give me a brief summary please???? :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
i misssed today's and yesterday's ep......

would anybody like to give me a brief summary please???? :)
um, lets see:
  • lucas told beth about dean being gay. beth confronted dean. dean denied it. mattie came home and got angry at both lucas and beth
  • jack found drew.
  • amanda made up a story about why they were at the lookout together... later in the ep. they decide to confront their feelings in a few days.
  • martha was all supportive about jack being at work late, then at the end of the ep. found him in the bar with the other coppers.
  • .... i think thats about it... corrections?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ane_st said:
Dean tried to get onto Maddie and at the end of the ep she realises that he is gay
oh yeah lol. attempted rape i almost. whoa. hardcore for home and away.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im mainly peeved off because what Jack did tonight just ruined their whole marriage, and i know this should be in spoilers but i dont care because i need to think about what happened ont he show in the past two days for Chubby. But yeh, Jack doesnt tell Martha and their whole marriage is over, but yeh Martha is controlling. Meh! Still love her

Ok yesterday, lemme think, Kim and Rachel compromised their relationship after Rachel said she was going to move out and gave Kim the ring back. But then Kim said that he doesnt want Rachel to leave because he loves her and blah blah, and he said that he'll compromise and they can have kids in 5yrs and Rachel agreed to that, so they were happy. Ummm...Drew and Amanda kissed, and then Amanda freaked out or something. And then she spoke to Macca about it and she was just saying that she enjoyed the kiss and what not and i forget what else she said. And then Amanda msgd Drew saying to meet her at the lookout, and they met, and Amanda just told Drew that she doesnt feel anything for him and that nothing can happen, and when the were walking out a black car that had been following Drew and Belle around earlier, pulled up next to Drew and a dude put a cloth over Drews mouth and dragged him into the car and Amanda was just screaming at him to let him go or watever, its a bit faint. I think that was all, cant remember if there was anything about anyone else.

Tonights episode: ummm...Amanda told Dan and everyone that Drew was kidnapped and then they showed Drew lying in the bushes or somewhere and he couldnt see properly or whatever and he was running in the bushes and then Jack found him and he was safe. And then Drew went to Amandas place for dinner becuase neither Dan or Leah could watch him. And then while Belle was making juice, Amanda confessed that she did like Drew and that they couldnt do anything about it until later, and they should spend a couple of days apart to get their head around it. LUcas told Beth that he suspects Dean of being gay, and Beth confronted Dean about it, and Dean obvioulsly denied it. But then that night, Mattie and Dean were having a romantic dinner together and they were arguing over Dean being gay and then Dean forced himself on Mattie (nothing happened) and then he ran out, and Mattie asked him if Gareth was more then just a friend or whatever and he said yeh or whatever and she sorta started crying. But yeh, she knows that Gareth is gay now. And at the beginning of the ep when Jack was down at the station he found a box with all of Peters files, so that he could see who has a grudge against him, and Lara said that maybe they'll have another late night, and then Martha walked in hearing that, but she didnt seem to mind, and she brought Jack some lunch and then she joked that maybe she shouldve brought him some dinner too. BUt yeh they kissed and hugged, and thats the last time we'll see them do that :( Anyways, later Jack and Lara were going through the files and they couldnt concentrate coz they were tired so they decided to call it a night, and Lara suggested that they go down to the bar coz all the other cop pplz were down there. And Martha was at the diner with Sally and Alf and then she decided to go to the bar to buy a bottle of wine for her and Jack for when he got home but when she got there she spied Jack having drinks and a laugh with the other cops and she walked out obviously upset. And yeh thats it.

If that doesnt make sense then tough, im tired and its hot, my brain isnt working very well. :D Enjoy!

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
sizmos, study is useful thats why. and they should swap that spot with passions....

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
martha n jack storyline is lame
im finding drew hotter n hotter every day

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
hey..
i just tuned in.. what happened when the scene was at beths house? what did lucas sayy?

"Chubby"

HSC
awww....thanks guys :) very much appreciated :)

klb059: lucas said to mattie that i tried to tell u....but mattie thought he was rubbing it in her face so she stormed off into her room

kow_dude

HSC
I would also like to know what happened today. Has dean admitted that his gay yet?

*hopeful*

HSC
kow_dude said:
I would also like to know what happened today. Has dean admitted that his gay yet?
yep he sure did, he full met up with his bf as well....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
...and Mattie and Cassie hung out with Dean and Gareth and everything was fine. And then after Dean and Gareth left Lucas came in and him and Mattie were being civil for once and now their friends.

Jack and Martha acted like complete idiots towards each other throughout the whole epsiode, and Martha was alwayz trying to pick a fight with Jack during the lunch party thingy with Robbie and Tasha, and she was like ordering Jack around, and yeh it was quite annoying. When they fight with each other like they did tonight, its just stupid and bad acting. Anyways, after their argument Jack stormed out only to come home to find Martha packing her bags and then she said that they just needed space from each other 'cause all the do is fight, and Jack was like "please martha" and she just left and then he was just walking into the rumpus without even closing the door and like tears were forming in his eyes. That was probs the most saddest part of the episode, the rest was just funny. Oh yeh and Robbie and Tasha asked Jack and Martha to be Baby Ellas godparents, and they accepted, and Martha was like saying something about Jack hoping that he'd know the responsibilities that'll come with the baby, and he said "i just hope Ella just expect me to read her ming" or smtg like that, it was pretty funny, lol

Even though Jack and Martha are my fav, tonights ep was just pathetic on their behalf. Hmph, i expected something better, not something i'd be laughing at *angry face*

*hopeful*

HSC
i think martha did a better acting job then jack though
lol their lunch time fight was funny, marth="i hope jack realises what a responsibility it is(being ellas god parents)" and then jack="as long as ellla doesnt expect me to read her mind" hahaha that was gold

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Jack was acting quite sure of himself; smirking and sarcastic questioning during the evening to the point he was even quite sure that he had done nothing wrong if only he had called Martha and explained things wouldn’t be so dire.

Then in the luncheon with Robbie and Tash they were both taking pop shoots and swipes at each other. I tend to agree with your analyse of the episode Tasha, basically the whole situation they’re acting wasn’t up the usual standard acting like love sick teenagers rather then married adults.

I really don’t have a side with the whole Jack and Martha relationship they are both in the wrong but I do hope they stay together……

*tasha you made the 2000 H&A post congratulations!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
YAY i made 2000 :D i thought i was 1999, but i guess not

i watched yesterdays ep again, and this time i cried, and not laugh. I dont want them to break up, it'll be horrible. And Jack and Martha have the brains of a couple of love sick teens. The quote Hopeful gave, thats the one i love, it was so cute :p Im going to cry in tonights ep, :(

And poor Kimmikins

Ooooooo....i got a HUGE and i mean HUGE spoiler for you, now im not sure if its true or not but yeh we'll see what happens

apparently Peter is not dead, and he is in witness protection because some mafia people, the ones that are after Drew, they were also after Peter before he 'died'. And and and...yeh so apparently Peter comes back, because i know someone who works as an extra on the show and they said that when they were filming at Palm Beach, Peter was there with Drew. But, yeh dont take my word for it, but i would love it if Peter came back. I loved him, and i actually cried when he died. Oh yeh and if your wondering whos liver Jack got if Peter really is alive, it was Rachel's mum, i think. Lets just hope that its true :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)