Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I thought she was going to be an actual callgirl! Like that Billie Piper tv show. Stupid TV week. I wanted to see some serious moral torment on her part.

emiliehearts

HSC
hate the thought of leah with miles.
i like miles and kirsty.
hate kane.
i like melody and geoff.
hate nicole.
i like belle and aden.
hate martha and jack.
and i also hate charlie.
gah.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate, wait till next week :p

Love Leah and Miles
Hate Kirsty
Love Geoff and Nicole
Hate Melody
Love Jack and Martha
Annoyed with Martha
Hate Aden and Belle
Poor Angelo
Bored with Roman and Charlie
Love Ruby (random addition :p)

And the rest are fine :)

But im getting bored with this show. I need more Jack i think. We've only gotten like 3 scenes of him in the past 2 weeks. So gay! He is severly underused, its just wrong. Especially if this will be his last few months on the show. GIVE ME MORE JACK! Less Aden and Belle -hmph-

Pedophiles

Banned
HSC
AHAHAHA, I haven't watched this show for AGESSSS. I don't think I'll get back into it.

HSC
the halloween pictures look pretty awesome. <3

lol@colleen

im starting to really like nicole, mel is just getting worse though, too annoying, and she use to be so good and stuff now she's like all 'geoff likes me, and i'll do anything to make him realise that'

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm so annoyed with Miles. Kirsty and Kane aren't even divorced and they've only been separated for less than six months and it wasn't a mutual separation either. Of course she's still in love with him! What exactly does he expect?

HSC
The whole Leah wanting Miles, Miles wanting Kirsty, and Kirst wanting everyone is kinda overrated.

I mean Leah is obviously better for Miles, and Kirsty lies alot and still loves Kane. Miles is so irritating.

Melody is such a bitch. A desperate one too. :mad1:

HSC
thread died.

so this weeks spoilers:

Monday November 10th, 2008
Colleen has an investigation of her own. How far will Angelo go to repay Belles infidelity? Miles and Kirsty get things back on track.

Tuesday November 11th, 2008
Will Angelo betray Belle to prove his innocence? Charlies sick of hiding from Roman. Can Belle get back on her feet again this time?

Wednesday November 12th, 2008
Will Melody wake up before its too late? Bridgets lies are coming down around her. This time, Belles not coping so well.

Thursday November 13th, 2008
Has Melody changed for good? Its time for Leah to find her own happiness. What else does Bridget have up her sleave?

Friday November 14th, 2008
A bit of childish fun leads to serious danger. Charlie just wont be helped. Can Annie escape in time?

the week after 'Week 41 Spoilers. 17-21 November.'

Monday - November 17th, 2008
Will Annie be saved in time? Charlies heroic rescue sends her into Angelo's arms. Miles asks Kirsty to move back in.

Tuesday - November 18th, 2008
Belle receives some devastating news. Melody cheats for the school bully.

Wednesday - November 19th, 2008
Martha returns to Summer Bay. Charlie discovers the real reason for Romans disinterest. Miles lays down the law with Melody.

Thursday - November 20th, 2008
Is Tony's nephew Xavier trouble, or just having fun? Romans admits he is in love with Martha. What is Bridget up to?

Friday - November 21st, 2008
Rubys new bad guy brings trouble to the Bay. Aden sticks by a traumatised Belle. Bridget pulls the wool over Alf's eyes.

&&& week 42;

Monday - November 24th, 2008
Kane is out of gaol but will he ever be part of Kirsty's life again? Pain over Bridget's cancer takes its toll on Alf.

Tuesday - November 25th, 2008
Ruby is oblivious to her new boyfriends money making scheme. Charlie is promoted to Chief of Station. Jacks suspicions lead him in the right direction.

Wednesday - November 26th, 2008
Has Bridget's scam been foiled? Nicole finds a new date for the formal. Xavier goes back home after getting busted.

Thursday - November 27th, 2008
Its all smiles at the year twelve formal. Kirsty confesses her love for Miles, but then comes face to face with Kane. Will Rachel uncover Bridget's scam in time?

Friday - November 28th, 2008
In the series final for 2008, Melody causes disaster at the school formal in a night that Summer Bay will never forget. And now that Kane is back... who will Kirsty choose?

all thanks to haac&bttb :)

uh yeah huge things to come, finally D: & yay a new people <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hey everyone

*watches tumble weed pass by*

:eek: Not that long left of Home and Away.

I so knew that Charlie would become head of the station when they were talking about who would be in command in todays episode. :lol:

Has to confess that of late I've actually been more into Neighbours then Home and Away, just hasn't really been that interesting to be honest. Only real thing for me is Nicole & Geoff everything is just meh. But looks like things may be on the up. :uhoh:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh and forgot to say: I just hope Rachel doesn't have a miscarriage and gets the baby she & tony so wanted.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm so annoyed at Belle. Her whining, whiny voice when she was telling Lara that she was sooo sure that Angelo attacked her makes me want to hit her.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yeah I thought the same thing. I mean I know it's a traumatic experience and all that but to possibly make someone lose their career over something they didn't do isn't right.

HSC
^lulz.

nicole is too awesome IMO. <3

Melody can just go jump off a cliff or something. I can't get over how much Kirsty annoys me >.< Alf&that fake lady are ugh!

Ohhh and i agree Belle is too annoying, the cop dude was freaky as haha <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)