Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters
HSC
Society Will Collapse If Wel Let The Gays Fcuk!i@ It Happmeded In Ancient Greece And Its Happeningagain!!k@

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
fuckfacecuntbrain said:
The reason why im against same sex couples is because i believe sexual relationship is between MAN AND WOMAN. THE FUNDAMENTAL REASON OF WHY WE EXIST IS BECAUSE A MAN FUCKS A WOMAN OK? does that mean i am fucking against gays? NO. do i think homosexuality should be encouraged? NO. am i a religious fuckhead. NO. should they be allowed to do what they want. YES.
Itt: A MILLION FUCKING CONTRADICTIONS

YOU CAN'T SAY YOU THINK HOMOSEXUAL IS UNNATURAL AND THAT IT SHOULDN'T BE ENCOURAGED, YET SAY THAT 'OH YEAH I DONT CARE IF THEY WANT TO BE GAY'

Because you obviously do care. If you honestly didn't give a shit, like the rest of us, then it wouldn't even cross your mind to call it unnatural.
Do I think men fucking men is unnatural? Hell fucking no, tell it to the countless species of animals out there that fuck the same sex.

You sir, are an idiot.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Open homosexuality is therefore anti-life
By accepting this in society, the individual triumphs over the collective. A pillar of human cooperation is removed. Suddenly more and more people start to do what they'd like to do, rather than what they should do. We retreat into ourselves. We care less about others. Experience becomes all that matters, not responsibility. Sex becomes not the sacred means of procreation, but a right to be enjoyed by anyone, in whatever way they desire, with no consequences at all. Birth control, anal sex, condoms, artificial insemination, abortions. More and more, life is denied and perverted. We become streamlined consuming machines, not humans.
Trolling troll is trolling.

In the event that you're not...

I know somebody down in Canberra. She's really nice. She has a vagina. You should meet its acquaintence. I'll set it up for you mang, seriously I will.

You'll thank me later.

HSC
katie tully said:

I know somebody down in Canberra. She's really nice. She has a vagina. You should meet its acquaintence. I'll set it up for you mang, seriously I will.

You'll thank me later.
ahaha trolling troll is trolling.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
katie tully said:

You'll thank me later.
Thankyou, no. I do not support the work of Imperialist stooges. I already have a bonnie Irish lass. Our seven children cost us just a small fraction of what we'd been spending on sin in a single year. But the deciding factor was when we learned that Indonesia was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a baby boomer gap.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
katieTheGanger said:
Do I think men fucking men is unnatural? Hell fucking no, tell it to the countless species of animals out there that fuck the same sex.
please, please, do not degrade yourself by comparing the human race to animals.

homo sapiens =/= dogs

we are not the same. so stfu. if you think you have the same value as a fucking dog. then go right ahead.

back to the topic.

i said "does that mean i am fucking against gays? NO. do i think homosexuality should be encouraged? NO. am i a religious fuckhead. NO. should they be allowed to do what they want. YES."

im still standing by this comment. i don't understand wtf is your problem. you can replace "gay"with "smokers", "alcaholics" or any thing thing that you OR i consider wrong.

anyways, stop twisting my fucking words. i have said it clearly that i do not support gays people in their conquest for a bone up their ass, but i do not give a fuck what they do because it does not affect me. why cant you just acept my opinion. am i hurting anyone? NO. am i asking for gays to be beheaded? NO.....so back off you fucking biatch.

Last edited:

Zingy

HSC
bigboyjames said:
im still standing by this comment. i don't understand wtf is your problem. you can replace "gay"with "smokers", "alcaholics" or any thing thing that you OR i consider wrong.
Comparing homosexuality to cancer?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
IRON said:
Open homosexuality is therefore anti-life
Nah man, see there's nothing that stops a homosexual person from... once or more times in their life out of the perhaps thousands of times they have sex doing it heterosexually for the purpose of pro-creation. It's pretty hard tbh to find lesbian couples these days that don't have a baby and tbh I don't doubt it'd be true also of male homosexual couples if it weren't for their apparent restrictions when it comes to adopting children.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
bigboyjames said:
please, please, do not degrade yourself by comparing the human race to animals.

homo sapiens =/= dogs

we are not the same. so stfu. if you think you have the same value as a fucking dog. then go right ahead.

back to the topic.

i said "does that mean i am fucking against gays? NO. do i think homosexuality should be encouraged? NO. am i a religious fuckhead. NO. should they be allowed to do what they want. YES."

anyways, stop twisting my fucking words. i have said it clearly that i do not support gays people in their conquest for a bone up their ass, but i do not give a fuck what they do because it does not affect me. why cant you just acept my opinion. am i hurting anyone? NO. am i asking for gays to be beheaded? NO.....so back off you fucking biatch.
Dude, you're such a fucking idiot because anybody with an iota of intelligence knows that comparing biological functions between species is not the same as calling them equal.

You quite obviously are homophobic and stupid beyond comprehension.

Donski

HSC
N/A
homo ppl r funny especially the queens OMG. rofl u r guaranteed to have an awesome night or two with these people.

Donski

HSC
N/A
Iron said:
Thankyou, no. I do not support the work of Imperialist stooges. I already have a bonnie Irish lass. Our seven children cost us just a small fraction of what we'd been spending on sin in a single year. But the deciding factor was when we learned that Indonesia was working along similar lines, and we were afraid of a baby boomer gap.
blasphemy.

explain the connection here with the Indonesian.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
We're not twisting your words you mongoloid, you're barely using them.
how arnt you? i clearly have said that i don't think what gays are doing is right.....did i say that they should die? no....they should be able to do what they want, when they want, but it should not be encouraged nor discouraged....what is wrong this ideology? how is my opinion a threat to homosexuals in any way?

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
^ What's wrong with that is that he disagrees with you, and because he is so high and mighty intelligent, he must be right.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Enteebee said:
Nah man, see there's nothing that stops a homosexual person from... once or more times in their life out of the perhaps thousands of times they have sex doing it heterosexually for the purpose of pro-creation. It's pretty hard tbh to find lesbian couples these days that don't have a baby and tbh I don't doubt it'd be true also of male homosexual couples if it weren't for their apparent restrictions when it comes to adopting children.
It is an insult to the species, to God, to life itself to remove sex from its narrow hetero purpose. Sex, love, and life form, I believe, a holy trinity. To break this sacred pyramid (sex without love, sex without life cf love without sex) is to the detriment of all.

Infertility seems a cop out to me. My point was that the mere existence of an open, loving heterosexual couple benefits society by encouraging fertile couples to form such committed relationships. There is a clear distinction with those who consciously choose to suppress life and make sex a meaningless, commercial transaction.

I realise that this offended some people and I apologies for that, but attack the ideas.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Medicine is 'unnatural' - It keeps people alive longer than they naturally would have been and prevents resources from going to someone that should naturally be alive. Do you believe medicine is wrong too? Every opportunity that you refrain from having sex then you are denying the life of some poor unfortunate 'potential' person from being born - Is that wrong too? Being single for the rest of your life is 'anti-life' because your not producing any children - is that also wrong?
Well I guess i'd argue that the preservation of life is always good, and should be achieved through whatever means we have.
Having sex and not having sex are obviously distinct. Having sex with love, but also with an appreciation of the gravity and responsibility involved - verses sex without such responsibility - is the distinction we're talking about.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Iron have you viewed any Francis Bacon paintings recently?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Iron, trolling or no, most of your recent posts have been based on the supposed strength of the Christian nuclear family and how homosexuality undermines that. Leaving the question of whether homosexuality actually does undermine it, I'd like to ask what you believe this type of family unit offers which makes it inherently superior to all of the alternatives? e.g the various types of joint, poly, blended, same-sex couple co-parent and single parent families.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)