Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Gosford

HSC
kami said:
Then neither is homo/bisexuality.

I asked, you simply said that it was your opinion and gave no actual reason.
My basis(reason) was that it was unnatural to have homoseual relationships whilst admittin there may be desires

Gosford

HSC
Tulipa said:
So homosexuality does exist because the desires exist. That's what you're saying?

Except it should be suppressed because ... why?

What's your reasoning for that? Apart from it being "unnatural" and if that's the only reason how is it "unnatural"?
Well depends on ur personal definition
homosexuality as desires for same sex
then yes
but if
homosexuality as relationship (eg. sex) with same sex then no i dont believe it shopuld exist (but it does anyway

Unnatural- see previous posts that i said, if any questions pls ask

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Gosford said:
My basis(reason) was that it was unnatural to have homoseual relationships whilst admittin there may be desires
But as people have pointed out, time and time again, it is categorically NOT unnatural to have homosexual desires or relationships. It isn't, socially or mentally or especially, biologically.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Gosford said:
i didnt say they were someone else said it

i just was critiscising them LOL, pointing that out to them like u were to me
Actually, he said "Chimpanzees != Monkeys".

That means "Chimpanzees do not equal monkeys."

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Gosford said:
Well depends on ur personal definition
homosexuality as desires for same sex
then yes
but if
homosexuality as relationship (eg. sex) with same sex then no i dont believe it shopuld exist (but it does anyway

Unnatural- see previous posts that i said, if any questions pls ask
That's not the definition of homosexuality, it's "sexual desire within the same sex."

As such, according to your beliefs homosexuality DOES exist. For some reason, you don't believe that the action of it is natural. Why?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
Actually that is.. not entirely true. Phylogenetically, a goodly proportion of animals (I'm including all phyla here) have penii or analog structures, including most mammals, many insects, sharks, worms, nematodes, etc etc.
I was going to put organisms but left it as animals because I didn't think anyone would notice. Oops:eek:

Gosford said:
Why is it unnatural?

Gosford

HSC
Kwayera said:
But as people have pointed out, time and time again, it is categorically NOT unnatural to have homosexual desires or relationships. It isn't, socially or mentally or especially, biologically.
our physiology demostrates that it is unnatural (in my opinion)

Gosford

HSC
Kwayera said:
Actually, he said "Chimpanzees != Monkeys".

That means "Chimpanzees do not equal monkeys."
sorry i thought he made a typo
i know chimpanzees r different
ehy r like our closest 'relatives', monketys r prettyy distant in comparison (gorillas closer to us + few other primates)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Gosford said:
our physiology demostrates that it is unnatural (in my opinion)
Then apparently you've never had sex or have a fatally diminished knowledge of your own anatomy (or, for comparison, that of a female's, for that matter).

Consider: a female's genital and rectal openings are separated by less than 5 centimetres or so, analagous to a male's. If a male's penis can reach either opening in a female, which it can, then it surely can in a male.

If by physiology you incorrectly mean our mating habits, then you're even more wrong.

Gosford

HSC
Tulipa said:
How?

What proof backs up that statement?
to tulipa and kami
i already said it before
but the fact that sex is meant to be ... well the way that only a guy and woman can have it (i feel uncomfortable bout talkin bout something liek that here!)
is anal sex natural even between man and woman, I dont think so , but thats just another opinion of mine (i dont want to go into that)
natural as in the only way u can produce a child (not saying u only have sex that way to produce a child, u can still have it for fun)

Gosford

HSC
Kwayera said:
Then apparently you've never had sex or have a fatally diminished knowledge of your own anatomy (or, for comparison, that of a female's, for that matter).

Consider: a female's genital and rectal openings are separated by less than 5 centimetres or so, analagous to a male's. If a male's penis can reach either opening in a female, which it can, then it surely can in a male.

If by physiology you incorrectly mean our mating habits, then you're even more wrong.
see above post

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You know what else is unnatural? Abstaining from sex prior to marriage because some dusty old book told you to.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Gosford said:
to tulipa and kami
i already said it before
but the fact that sex is meant to be ... well the way that only a guy and woman can have it (i feel uncomfortable bout talkin bout something liek that here!)
is anal sex natural even between man and woman, I dont think so , but thats just another opinion of mine (i dont want to go into that)
natural as in the only way u can produce a child (not saying u only have sex that way to produce a child, u can still have it for fun)
Sex is only natural because it creates babies? Condoms, pills, abortions, blowjobs, hetero anal, sterile/old people sexing are unnatural? If you can have non-reproductive sex and still be 'natural' then what is the difference between hetero and homo?

Why do you believe its 'meant to be' between men and women? Apart from reproductive capabilities?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Gosford said:
to tulipa and kami
i already said it before
But sex is not and never has been purely for procreation in reasonably intelligent mammals. Anal sex is natural because it is possible, and has been practiced for as long as "normal" sex has been.

Opinions you may have, but they have absolutely no backing biologically or, in general, scientifically. I could use the same argument to argue for the existence of a magical blue teapot orbiting the sun.

Gosford

HSC
withoutaface said:
You know what else is unnatural? Abstaining from sex prior to marriage because some dusty old book told you to.
really
i can think of plenty of reasons to wait
1) better
2) no comparisions (therefore no let downs)
3) no unwanted pregnancies
4) similar level of experience

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Gosford said:
really
i can think of plenty of reasons to wait
1) better
2) no comparisions (therefore no let downs)
3) no unwanted pregnancies
4) similar level of experience
I have just concluded that you are a quasi-religious moron in denial.

Gosford

HSC
gosford said:
thats my easoning for natural
i know anal been around since b4 the pyramids

Im proud to be a virgin
i dont hink i will have any possible problems 20 yrs down track of hookin up with my secret daughter
nor will any of my children hook up with a half borther or half sister

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)