Honestly, how long? (2 Viewers)

Divzorz

HSC
I am dating this chick since on new years ( 2 and half months ago ), we get on really well together and its clear she is totally in to me. but whenever ive tried to initiate some sexy time she always resists or makes up excuses. sometimes i think im moving too fast, but i tongue her mouth for at least 10mins, and then work on her nipples, but she just dosent get turned on enough! And she barely attempts to pleasure me. I have to drag her hand onto my chest and even then she dosent caress it. Its becoming frustrating, 2 and a half months and i cant get her pants off. Whats with this chick?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Divzorz said:
I am dating this chick since on new years ( 2 and half months ago ), we get on really well together and its clear she is totally in to me. but whenever ive tried to initiate some sexy time she always resists or makes up excuses. sometimes i think im moving too fast, but i tongue her mouth for at least 10mins, and then work on her nipples, but she just dosent get turned on enough! And she barely attempts to pleasure me. I have to drag her hand onto my chest and even then she dosent caress it. Its becoming frustrating, 2 and a half months and i cant get her pants off. Whats with this chick?
Although it is pathetic that you solely want her for sex after only two months, but I'll help you here.

First, you're being too desperate, let loose, if you want to engage in a make out, you go 90% the distance, she goes the last 10% (yes it is from hitch).

After make out time, progress slowly, don't go straight for the panties, work your way down, slowly.

If she resists, do this -

Ignore her. Do something that seems utterly boring andj sut ignore her.

If she engages in making out with you, then stops because she doesnt want to have sex (or wants to make you work for it...) then just ignore her, go read a book, go watch TV. Make her WORK for your attention. Repeat again and again if need be.

OR you could just talk to her about sex rather than force it down her throat. (no pun intended)

Gay Captain

HSC
Divzorz said:
i tongue her mouth for at least 10mins, and then work on her nipples, but she just dosent get turned on enough!
ur doing it wrong

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
:| don't get why they'd delete your post. probably spam. lol.
/life story

Last edited:

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Have you consist that she may be a man. She just want her hide her junks lol

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
tommykins said:
+1 internets to those who have a clue.
Mystery and Style are the most conceited cunts on the face of the earth without a clue between them. They are a terrible example to young men everywhere.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Ennaybur77 said:
which girls would those be?
brogan and ruby love child?!??!

or just dom being a hardcore troll?

Gay Captain

HSC
Divzorz said:
stick it in her pooper

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
You're sad. Don't do this to girls, they're innocent. It scars them for life if they lose their virginity at such a young age.

Faggotry

HSC
N/A
minijumbuk said:
You're sad. Don't do this to girls, they're innocent. It scars them for life if they lose their virginity at such a young age.
Who stuck it in your pooper?

HSC
Divzorz said:
10 mins? well someone's in a big rush. it's not how long you've been going out, it's how long you've been working on her. fuck you could be dating for 2 yrs and she'll still cut you if you shove a finger up her ass before her shirt's off

fuck the game, fuck the psychobullshit and know the physical aspects of getting her off

or, get her drunk

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
dude if you're in a relationship and all you care about is when she will root you, you should probably just dump her and hit up a brothel or something.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Divzorz said:
dude, you're doing it wrong. for a turn-on technique that's pretty bad.

hints:
-"tongueing her mouth" for 10 minutes is not cool. break it up with something else.
-working on just one body part at a time is not terribly effective, makes it seem like you're just working your way down a mental checklist lol.
-if she's not getting turned on maybe you should ask her what she likes

...or maybe she just doesn't like you, idk.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Try kissing her neck and like collarbone. I don't think any normal person can not find that arousing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)