• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how are all your major works going? (1 Viewer)

HSC
my textiles one is going ok, i still have a little prac and alot of folio to do

so how are yours going?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Nearly finished my Art Major, just need to get the photos printed, my PIP is chugging along slowly but steadily, it'll get there...

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i finished my PIP draft last night and ive done about 1/3 of my art major work.
it will feel like a heavy weight being lifted off my shoulders after both are finally finished and all my assessments are finished.
then after that its all trial study, joy.

HSC
lol i know the feeling, tommorrow i plan to finish my last assesment task, and work on my major folio which i made did heaps of today, i want my major done these holidays so i can focus on trials

pezdog

HSC
Shit

After getting no feedback on my work for 2 terms my teacher said i should reconsider my BOW and change what im doing. Instead of doing 3 or 4 inverse photography works which take ages to do she wants only 2 of them with normal photography supplementing it. Now im kcufed because i was basing my whole theme around the inverse technique.....not gonna work if there not all in inverse

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
pezdog said:
Shit

After getting no feedback on my work for 2 terms my teacher said i should reconsider my BOW and change what im doing. Instead of doing 3 or 4 inverse photography works which take ages to do she wants only 2 of them with normal photography supplementing it. Now im kcufed because i was basing my whole theme around the inverse technique.....not gonna work if there not all in inverse
its your BOW, if u dont think it'll work dont do it.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
my school gives us Major Works to do in Junior Years. For English, that is. I fucked mine up and got 47%. Average was 54%. I should've put the more interesting story in, instead of the one that made more sense. After all, I had a 'young' teacher mark mine, and she likes all these weird stories with fantasy in it.

This stupid mark ruined my whole English report. Plus I got 45% in another assessment. School Certificate aint important and stuff anyway

Kujah

HSC
N/A
History Extension one nearly finished.

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
how are all your major works going?

I've finally finished my compositions for music just need to finish history ext

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
History Extension one nearly finished.
WHAT?!
<.< sorry, mine been done for month than a month and a half now, I just couldnt imagine doing it so close to trials >.<

pip almost done. ALMOST

exhistory done ages ago.

englishex2 (poetry) is driving me insane, but i'm almost happy. almost. i should be totally finished with a week or so to spare.

HSC
yeah i am thinking that i should not have done a major subject but it was appropriate for what i wanted to do but now it has nothing to do with what i want to do oh,well'

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
WHAT?!
<.< sorry, mine been done for month than a month and a half now, I just couldnt imagine doing it so close to trials >.<

pip almost done. ALMOST

exhistory done ages ago.

englishex2 (poetry) is driving me insane, but i'm almost happy. almost. i should be totally finished with a week or so to spare.
The problem was that I actually started two weeks ago :eek: I regret neglecting it for so long :/

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I found i worked heaps on my art major through out the year and neglected my PIP a bit

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
The problem was that I actually started two weeks ago :eek: I regret neglecting it for so long :/
>.< Ehck! Worst thing you can do!

But once you startm you really just get on the role, and bitten by the historyx bug.

patty4848

HSC
I finished my English Ext 2 Major work this week. Soooo relieved, but I still need to do my reflection statement and some editing but I've got a good month left so it should be right.

I had to drop History Extension because I couldn't handle doing two major works. EE2 was enough! Mind you, its been my favourite subject.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Try history x, english x2, and PIP.

i have seriously lost 10kgs this year just from the rushing and working and the time consumption. THANKYOUHSC!

jessticles!

HSC
Man, I've been so stressed out about my drama group work ,that i've neglected my drama performance mw. and my history extension. I'm kinda doing them now. they're both due next week.

ital101

HSC
Stupid Business Research Project in the works, and my English (Extension 1) teacher thought it would be 'excellent if you could all complete a 2,500 story in Term 3 to prepare for EE2 and uni courses in communication and creative arts. Do not bother complaining, for if you wish to be a journalist - Federico, you will hav to do much, much more.' arrrgh :D

HSC
freaking out
art needs to get printed and my teachers suggested to put more stuff in it
"layers of meaning" FUCK THAT RIGHt OFF

and my design holy moly on the 1st sept im seriously going run some where and scream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)