How did you go with tutorial registration? (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
go on about 10 minutes before hand. If you dont get your times, you can always put in an application (which is bullshit so i dont reccommend this), or you can talk directly to the school and theyll fix it for you with some "PERSUASION". It was hell getting to get them change my times when I called them up! They made it super hard for me to talk to the lady on reception who was the one with authority to change classes etc. I had a good reason to change though!
EDIT: you should be fine if you go on about 10 minutes early...dont keep on refreshing the page every 5 seconds. just refresh it once it hits the time or like a few seconds before it hits the time. All the best of luck with your tute registration. And remember, click quick! because others are waiting staring at the clock exactly like you are.
Yeah alright, would it be a good idea to have different tabs open for each unit, and then qucikly switch and click when the time comes? :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Doesnt always work, system will shut you out on one of the pages, from personal experience. Look i mean it works for some people but it doesnt work for a lot of people. At the end of the day its really your choice what registration war tactic you use lol. The first time that you ever register would be a little scary. But keep flexing those fingers of yours and you should be okay :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lmao, yeah i am from parra campus.

First time i got sent back to sign in page at 11.29am.. fuuu
lol happened to me in last yr's registrations. Im registering from parra library today lol.
okay cool, so i guess ill be seeing you at the financial institutions and markets lecture on wed mornings :D
Are you doing an eco course?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
ARGH! less than 45 minutes until I have to register for my Law units! *Starts panicking and getting twitchy* :uhoh:

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hahaha join the club!! calm down braa..its going to be okay. The more you stress, the worse itll be. Lol so many newbies in the library today..brought back memories of when i had just started uni
(seems like only yesterday).

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha join the club!! calm down braa..its going to be okay. The more you stress, the worse itll be. Lol so many newbies in the library today..brought back memories of when i had just started uni
(seems like only yesterday).
I am calm... now :D My computer decided it wanted to be extremely slow at the time I was registering, but I used one of my back up plans so my biggest gap between classes is only two hours :) How did you go? I hope it went well for you :D

MadGold777

HSC
only problem i encountered was the fact that two slot i wanted were "Not Enabled". this kinda screwed me up but timetable is still ok

Why were they not enabled?

Do all time slots get opened?

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
It should say " Not enabled " even before tute registration opens. lol

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I am calm... now :D My computer decided it wanted to be extremely slow at the time I was registering, but I used one of my back up plans so my biggest gap between classes is only two hours :) How did you go? I hope it went well for you :D
Went okay. Only encountered one minor issue which needs to be fixed ASAP. Otherwise I'm cool.

M

MichelleV

Nearly missed out on everything I needed because on IE at work, every time I clicked the ones I wanted, it logged me back out T_T
Managed to scrape in as the last person in each of my tutes, ahaha D:

(I've now installed chrome on my work computer to avoid this problem in the future~)

Yallaby1

HSC
hehehh yes yes lessons learnt,
....also for one of my units there were 3 time slots added at the time of registration which were not there before which i thought was weird lol

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Yeah, it should indicate that more time slots would be added during sometime this week.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Went okay. Only encountered one minor issue which needs to be fixed ASAP. Otherwise I'm cool.
I just hate how you click on a certain time, but by the time the confirmation page loads, the spots have already been filled lol...
Glad to hear it wasn't too bad for you :) I bet you laughed so much at 'us' newbies stressing aye? Are you at Parra campus then?
I really hope you can fix your issues without too much hassle ^.^ all the best...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol that's what happened with me in the minor issue. Now that subject clashes with another one because my suitable time was gone before my page finished loading lol. Shouldn't be too much of an issue to fix I hope. Lol no I wasn't laughing at you newbies because I know it can be hard confusing and stressful first time round with the whole registration thing :)

MadGold777

HSC
Getting pretty anxious now! I register tomorrow morning :S

Would it be better to register for lectures last as they have 10x the vancancies?

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Are you doing medical science/ science ? Better to try and grab your desired tutorial asap, and yes lectures will mostly likely stay for awhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)