How did your Half-Yearly Exams go (Post-exams feelings) (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Did my Japanese Continuers, and MX2 test today, pretty happy with what I've done :p

P

pLuvia

We didn't have a creative writing part :p only had one essay, feature article and AoS section 1 part

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
joesmith1975 said:
done both english paper 1 and english paper 2 and 4u maths, wat did everyone write for their stories??
our english class hasn't even focused on any other text type besides essay writing.

milk biskit

HSC
had my half-yearlys in weeks 7 and 8, the tests were so effing hard, but i still did alright.

eng- had to write a minimum of 4 pages in 50 mins, i wrote 7 pages, hand was killing me afterwards, but still got 18/20. :) , currently ranked 4th

maths- got 59/60, made the most stupid error ever, (x-6)^2= x^2+12x+36, currently ranked 2nd

chem- got 28.5/30, my least favourite subject, currently ranked 3rd

phys- got 28/30, hate multiple choice, always guess wrong. :mad1:, currently ranked 4th

modern- my favourite subject, got 23/25, if only conclusion was a bit more effective, currently ranked 2nd

eco- got 27/30, hardest effing test ever, currently ranked 3rd

Good luck to all of you for trials and HSC.
Target UAI: 99.**

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
joesmith1975 said:
done both english paper 1 and english paper 2 and 4u maths, wat did everyone write for their stories??
I will be doing Paper 1 AOS essay worth 0%!

Excellent results there milk biskit you seem to be very dedicated student and if you come up those results and your ranks your bound to do well. Good Luck! :)

H

housemouse

Nice results milk. I envy your versatility in all your subjects. I hate english.

For the first time , I actually really studied and knew what I was doing for my exams.
I had to do:
the 2, 3,4 unit maths papers
biology
chemistry
physics

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
milk biskit said:
had my half-yearlys in weeks 7 and 8, the tests were so effing hard, but i still did alright.

eng- had to write a minimum of 4 pages in 50 mins, i wrote 7 pages, hand was killing me afterwards, but still got 18/20. :) , currently ranked 4th

maths- got 59/60, made the most stupid error ever, (x-6)^2= x^2+12x+36, currently ranked 2nd

chem- got 28.5/30, my least favourite subject, currently ranked 3rd

phys- got 28/30, hate multiple choice, always guess wrong. :mad1:, currently ranked 4th

modern- my favourite subject, got 23/25, if only conclusion was a bit more effective, currently ranked 2nd

eco- got 27/30, hardest effing test ever, currently ranked 3rd

Good luck to all of you for trials and HSC.
Target UAI: 99.**
All your results were great so to are your ranks, Keep up the great work

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
lilsxcwog89 said:
Im glad to have finished my half-yearly examinations.

My exams literally killed me, and it strange that I only had four exams (Modern History, G.Maths, Legal Studies and Biology)

Well how did the rest of you go in your exams. Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.:bomb:
Hayfa... if your as sexy as her, you really are a sxcwog ;)

EDIT: OKAY WTF YOU"RE A GUY.. with the name lilsxcwog.. dude, that's fully ghay.

school4me

HSC
N/A
My Results

English- 100% 1st
Eco- 91% 1st
Business 93% 1st
Modern 100% 1st
2 Unit Re= 87% 1st
Maths 69% 27th/67

jojo1234

HSC
hey ummm i like totally fukt my half yearlys cut the studying too short n shit and had tones of exams on the same days haha i know what you thinkin excuses excuses i know theres no excuse.

Do u rekon that like theres still time to get like a half decent UAI of like 80 if i do well in trial and HSC exams....i rekon i woulda got between 60-70 for my half years

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

Dragie

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
Now thats what I call shocking marks!!:jaw:
So how did you do it anyway? Did you study like a year before the exam?
HAHA Damn that is good...

trotski

HSC
hey, i have two exams to go, Senior science and Computer Studies i think i will go pretty good at them, i have already finished 5 (English (2 exams), Maths, PD/H/PE, Business studies) i think i pretty much aced them.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
had biology this morning...quite hard imo... the last question, worth 5 marks all up, was on a subject that we spent about 5 minutes on in class, and thats being generous. i just went through my notes and i have half a page of vague dot points that the teacher dictated to us, thats all. *frown* oh well, i guess that'll teach me to always do extra research and reading from now on. i can smell the end of exams...just one more to go tomorrow...yay! :D

P

pLuvia

Did my MX1 exam, did alright but MX2 exam I thought was easier :p Now only japanese speaking left :D:D

biggie walls

HSC
Finished all my half yearlies now... not feeling the best about them, ohwell... just gotta go crazy now for trials and HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)