How do I become a doctor? (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I would say its best if a student DOES do chemistry just cos it will help for some parts, but if you don't do chem in the HSC it's not too difficult to catch up if you are committed to learning the basics yourself or taking a bridging course.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I would say its best if a student DOES do chemistry just cos it will help for some parts, but if you don't do chem in the HSC it's not too difficult to catch up if you are committed to learning the basics yourself or taking a bridging course.
BUT

the students that get 99.95 and then do BCom/MBBS think they're top shit and don't need to do that

Espesh since they lowered the requirement to just having a credit average and no GAMSAT for provisional entry from a D or HD average.

So I completely understand where Carrotsticks is coming from.

I mean, yes, Med could be considered a humanity as well by some people BUT without basic science knowledge you're going to be a shit doctor.

Mitsurugi

HSC
Mitsurugi wtf lol
What do you mean wtf?
I'm asking all [if not most] of the boys in this thread to apologise to stylishhh

wtf is wrong with you
wtf is wrong with me? More like wtf is wrong with you and other boys in this thread.
I can't believe all [if not most] of you boys in this thread are bullying a girl(stylishhh)!

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
wtf is wrong with me? More like wtf is wrong with you and other boys in this thread.
I can't believe all [if not most] of you boys in this thread are bullying a girl(stylishhh)!
are you hoping for stylishhh to have sex with you?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
are you hoping for stylishhh to have sex with you?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Why did he assume I was a guy lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What do you mean wtf?
I'm asking all [if not most] of the boys in this thread to apologise to stylishhh

Shut up.

Maybe some of us aren't misogynistic pricks and we treat females the way we would males because of equality you 1950s backward piece of crap.

DAFUQ

HSC
^ Exactly. :confused: Why do you want to pursue medicine, yet suddenly you changed your mind to wanting to do law? Is it just for the prestige and reputation, or do you genuinely enjoy the two, because there are many other careers which do not require the amount of hard work as these two but which yield a high income (i.e investment banking, optometry). Do you really enjoy the sciencey aspect of things, given the fact that you have chosen NO SCIENCES? Maybe your subject selection is inclined more towards law/arts, given the ancient history and society and culture. :)
^don't listen to this noob. Investment banking is verrryyy hard. let me capitalise that for you. VERY HARD career path.
The hours are extremely long, but the money, skill, knowledge you get is very good. To me it is also prestigious because usually the investment banks take only the smartest and dedicated people. These people tend to pull off all or mostly HD's at uni. Remember, they were also selected through a rigorous selection process that revolves around working in pressured environments; mathematical, analytical and financial knowledge; ability to learn fast; etc etc.
Medical interviews tend to be more focused on passion and emotions lol. which is very subjective. views differ amongst interviewers.

Also optometry is not easy as you seem to point it out to be...

Don't worry is you haven't done any sciences in the past. You can always make a change and try a science course and such.
Also don't let others deter what you want to do. If you want to do medicine, then at least try for it. but have back up plans...

Last edited:

fatboi

HSC
N/A
^don't listen to this noob. Investment banking is verrryyy hard. let me capitalise that for you. VERY HARD career path.
The hours are extremely long, but the money, skill, knowledge you get is very good. To me it is also prestigious because usually the investment banks take only the smartest and dedicated people. These people tend to pull off all or mostly HD's at uni. Remember, they were also selected through a rigorous selection process that revolves around working in pressured environments; mathematical, analytical and financial knowledge; ability to learn fast; etc etc.
Medical interviews tend to be more focused on passion and emotions lol. which is very subjective. views differ amongst interviewers.

Also optometry is not easy as you seem to point it out to be...

Don't worry is you haven't done any sciences in the past. You can always make a change and try a science course and such.
Also don't let others deter what you want to do. If you want to do medicine, then at least try for it. but have back up plans...
what

the knowledge of how to pitch a product you know nothing about

to a client who knows nothing better about it?

I don't wanna degrade any professions, but I could list...like 50 which are more intellectually demanding than pushing out LBOs until your eyes drop out, going home and masturbating yourself to sleep

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Rote learn umat papers and interview techniques jokes.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
what

the knowledge of how to pitch a product you know nothing about

to a client who knows nothing better about it?

I don't wanna degrade any professions, but I could list...like 50 which are more intellectually demanding than pushing out LBOs until your eyes drop out, going home and masturbating yourself to sleep
salesman=/=IB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)