• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how do u find ur school ranks? (1 Viewer)

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
YES IT IS POSSIBLE, if you achieve good marks and rank highly. :)

rolror88

HSC
N/A
xXmuffin0manXx said:
whats wrong with spelling..and you mised 'clozed'
I was highlighting teaching "spelling" which is ironic.. cause you couldn't spell the other words right.

And super-muppy is right.. its closed. But yea seriously, set your goal, put a lot of effort in and you should be fine.

HSC
rolror88 said:
I was highlighting teaching "spelling" which is ironic.. cause you couldn't spell the other words right.

And super-muppy is right.. its closed. But yea seriously, set your goal, put a lot of effort in and you should be fine.
its clozed !!!!!
and you missed 'missed' hahaha
okay that was lame

Last edited:

rolror88

HSC
N/A
xXmuffin0manXx said:
Muffinman's proud of his ranking, that's why.

Sympathy, Empathy, Apathy. Used to get confused with the 3

super.muppy

HSC
super.muppy said:
isnt that american
im dumb again hey how do u work out ax^2 + ay^2= b^2 wen raduis is 1.5 and centre is (o,o)? LOL show working out plz

ttrinix

HSC
super.muppy said:
im dumb again hey how do u work out ax^2 + ay^2= b^2 wen raduis is 1.5 and centre is (o,o)? LOL show working out plz
what do u mean?

Last edited:

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC
My school is ranked in the 400s and around 10 people (i think) got UAIs over 90 last year. Last years dux was around 98.

We just have a lot of dumbasses that drag our rank down.

I guess if you're school is like mine, 85 shouldn't be too hard to get.

Last edited:

souadhaneen

HSC
super.muppy said:
srsly? am i lik doomed if i get lik top 5 ranks in da grade
Dude, if you have potential and want a good UAI, then school shouldnt make a difference, unless your teachers dont teach and the students arn't serious. ADVICE: its not too late to move. look at that list, see which school in your area is performing better and move. I moved from a 500 school to a top 200 school in year 10 and its made a huge difference...seriously, they are not even 5 kilometres away from one another. but again, only if you are affected by a non serious environment, then you may fall with the rest, sometimes a little competition is good. anyhow, your only in year 10, just look forward to the following years. aim high, but thinking about UAI rather than working hard is a waste of time and will put pressure on you.

Good luck!!!!:uhhuh: :p

HSC
Exactly, the school does not make a difference. My school always has numerous high achievers {95-100} and our school is ranked in the early 300s. If you work hard and want to do well, the school you go to is completely irrelevant. And if you do feel it is detrimental to your mark, then stop complaining and do something about it!

HSC
i go to lurnea high school; ranked 673rd..

is there any hope of me getting 99+ ?

im ranked about average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)