how do you achieve band 6's in the school certificate? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
thanks guys...
i guess that the sc is quite easy...
.which means i don't really have to worry about it
but now i'm concerned with school exams....we're
gonna like have yearlies on every subject
...so do u guys think that its reasonable to buy the excel guides or somethin?
....by the way....
some person said that she used the excel guide and revise in a month for
science in sc and got 93 (band 6).....
these sort of stuff make me convinced to by the book
lols.....im still confused
wat do i do
Well you don't need any study guides. Just listen in class, do your homework and make an effort and you will do just fine.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i can't find it
can u give more detail
i looked on the previous page but there wasn't any thread icon
wat do i do?
Do you remember how you created this thread? You're the thread creator. This means that you have already created a thread. Ergo, you should already know how to. :)

klaris

HSC
I didn't study AT ALL for English and got a band six. The before (or maybe a few nights before) I posted a thread asking whether I should be studying for the SC. Most replies cam back no.

Don't worry about the SC. Have fun. Year 10 was the best school year of my life.

jet

Banned
HSC
yeah...but i forgot how to
plz tell me how
Ok. Go out to the main forums page where you can pick which thread you want to see. Above the list of threads is a button on the Left hand side. It says "New Thread".

Click it.

mioumiou

HSC
Hey... good luck for your sc this year!! (I know it's a bit early to say that but...) and try not to stress out that much as it's been said above. SC is very easy and not that important.

adriano_negr0

HSC
again dont bother with sc. turn up to school basically. i skipped half my history lessons and still got 85 with no study

Official

Bring it on
HSC
SC is a joke lmfao, i don't even get the point of that sht. Whats the point of learning about all that when in like 2 days time you forget everything.

Back to OP: Don't bother studying/making notes for that lol, just enjoy your holidays while you can.

dan2452

HSC
thanks guys...
some person said that she used the excel guide and revise in a month for
science in sc and got 93 (band 6).....
these sort of stuff make me convinced to by the book
lols.....im still confused
wat do i do
Honestly, don't buy it. What I did was in the week before the trials, and the week before the school certificate, I made notes on all of the work I did in workbook, read over them, and I got a 97% in science, and band 6's in the other subjects.

Also, just try a practice test, it is all general knowledge-type questions, so you don't really need to study :ninja:

Other than that, just pay attention in class, and you will probably get all 6's

Last edited:

_j-sbugs_24

HSC
to the op:

pleeease dont sacrifice your social life and spend hours and hours studying for something as pointless as the school certificate. first off, acheiving band 6s requires minimum effort - and even if you dont get all band 6s.. who cares!! the hsc is worth worrying about, not the sc. its not worth the stress, let me tell you, save your stress for year 12..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)