How do you pick up a girl at a night club, whose flirting with you? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ok, last night was the first time I went to a night club. I try and avoid them, as it's not my scene but a friend insisted that this one was different. And it was. Club 77 at the Cross. Great music, great people etc etc.
Problem is, I've never tried to pick up a girl at something like this. A very attractive girl started dancing near me. And about twice she made eye contact and smiled. If there was no loud music I would've talked to her or flirted more. She kept turning her back to me as well. Eventually she and her friend surrounded me and kept smiling and making eye contact.
I had no idea what the hell I was meant to do. Different setting I would have had no problem but I was just lost not being familiar with the world of dancing and clubbing. Eventually they got bored of me

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Just because she was smiling and making eye contact doesn't mean she was flirting with you. Some chicks will dance with guys for no particular reason at all, especially if they have been drinking.

But that doesn't mean she wasn't flirting either.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no. no. she was flirting. there's a difference between looking at someone and smiling/flirting

iamsickofyear12

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
no. no. she was flirting. there's a difference between looking at someone and smiling/flirting
Are you sure? Because I have been out with girls who have looked like they were flirting with guys but I know they definately weren't.

HSC
Theres also a difference between flirting and trying to coerce someone back to your house for 'coffee"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i have never been clubbing in my whole life, and i can't imagine shouting hello into someone's ear while trying to hit on them. :confused:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Are you sure? Because I have been out with girls who have looked like they were flirting with guys but I know they definately weren't.
Yes i'm sure. I'm not talking about cock-teasing. There's also a difference. For me to think someone is flirting with me is pretty big. usually even if everyone sees that a chick is flirting with me, I don't. So for me to notice it's a big deal

Alimoe_KG

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Ok, last night was the first time I went to a night club. I try and avoid them, as it's not my scene but a friend insisted that this one was different. And it was. Club 77 at the Cross. Great music, great people etc etc.
Problem is, I've never tried to pick up a girl at something like this. A very attractive girl started dancing near me. And about twice she made eye contact and smiled. If there was no loud music I would've talked to her or flirted more. She kept turning her back to me as well. Eventually she and her friend surrounded me and kept smiling and making eye contact.
I had no idea what the hell I was meant to do. Different setting I would have had no problem but I was just lost not being familiar with the world of dancing and clubbing. Eventually they got bored of me
Ummm why not just dance with her for a while, and then ask her to come and get a drink at the bar or somewhere quieter? Then you can talk? And flirt? I've never been clubbing =D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've never been to a decent club, but I can come up with right now is: Don't ever break eye contact, use the finger thing to make her come over then dance really close, let one thing lead to another, etc.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
smile. approach. dance.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
I've never been to a decent club, but I can come up with right now is: Don't ever break eye contact, use the finger thing to make her come over then dance really close, let one thing lead to another, etc.
well you are a hot guy. You've got the skills. Like napoleon dynamite has skills.
Highly recommend that club77 place. Apparently on saturdays they have all those 80's songs playing. The crowd can be a bit arthouse-trendy though.

oh and airness - there was no quite place.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
oh and airness - there was no quite place.
lol that's perfect! You can ask her to come back to your place with perfect justification ! :D

Or maybe if you think that's moving things too fast, you can get her to take a walk with you or go somewhere quiet outside. In that way, it almost becomes a date!! :D:D

I have no idea what i'm talking about.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
just don't try to grind with her too early (ie no MTV dry-fucking) :rolleyes:

JoeysBoy

HSC
Watch George of the Jungle (90's movie?). Note the Gorilla/George lessons. THAT would be a sight in a nightclub.

Would build up your confidence thats for sure... not sure about the dignity part...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
ok so let's say she was being nice. Who concentrates on attracting a guys attention for five minutes, without making eye contact with anyone else or smiling at anyone else?
If you tried to make a move, you could've answered that question for yourself.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jumb said:
If you tried to make a move, you could've answered that question for yourself.
I didn't have any rophynol handy.

berry580

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Well they're just having, so enjoy it yourself and make that the end of it.
I personally wouldn't want a girlfriend who just flirts (like that) with any dude in a night club..........

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
ok so let's say she was being nice. Who concentrates on attracting a guys attention for five minutes, without making eye contact with anyone else or smiling at anyone else?
To me it seems like she was interested

stazi

Nightman
HSC
berry580 said:
Well they're just having, so enjoy it yourself and make that the end of it.
I personally wouldn't want a girlfriend who just flirts (like that) with any dude in a night club..........
Conservative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)