How do you pick up a girl at a night club, whose flirting with you? (1 Viewer)

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I knew people would be iffy about it, but thats fine, it is the internet. I'm happy in knowing what I achieved and if you choose not to believe me thats fine.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
In Soviet Union the girls pick up YOU.

haha i love this guy

wont let me rep him :(

but yeah ur an idiot for not doin anything ive been stupid enough to not do anything even when i get a 'come here' motion with the finger. U don't act quick they lose interest

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Are you sure? Because I have been out with girls who have looked like they were flirting with guys but I know they definately weren't.
that is true.. ill give anyone the time of day at a nightclub lol even if they totally arent my type! and if im drunk.. poahhh every1 must think im 'flirting' with them!

if you wanted to flirt back
you could of exchanged some of those smiles back.. given a few hand motions lol or even pointed your finger at her and told her to come towards you.. then you could of started a convo closer ..... depends how the confidence factor is!

a girl will know if thats the type of guy she is attracted to by the way he responds to her flirting.. if he stands there and looks away while shes flirting, she is obviously gonna lose interest and walk off to the next hot looker in the club!
thats the way it goesssss

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If a girl doesnt stop making eye contact, you should wink.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Bolta said:
I agree with the others, you missed out :)

Heres an example that happened to my mate and I last week at a club/bar.

We were up dancing having a good time with a couple of other mates and my best mate Byron noticed a couple of girls watching us. They then came over and sat down next to where we were dancing. So Byron and I sit down and just start the small chat and before you know it we're taking photos and I've got one on my lap. They were 21, we fudged our age to be 18 :D Ended up going back to their place in the city and the rest is history. Was a good night.
Byron? Byron who went to IGS?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Orange Juice said:
hahah yeh dj stuff... what genre? and crowd as in... azn pryde gangsta g dog etc?
and how old are they?
I have no idea about DJ genres. I know that Saturday nights though they have more indie music and nirvana etc playing.
No asians in that club. Most people from 17-20 (you could see some underaged people like my friends).
Trendy as in artsy-fashion-i'm-so-european trnedy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)