How do you pick up a girl at a night club, whose flirting with you? (1 Viewer)

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
My friend was in the same situation as you (except shes a girl). This guy came up to her while she was dancing and whispered/yelled in her ear "youre pretty can i kiss you". She thought he was cute, but wrong kind of atmosphere so she backed away... this was at this club in kisngs cross also. Anyway thats my story. Good luck with any further escapades :p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Argonaut said:
I recommend putting your arms around her, lifting and then carrying her to where ever you want her to be.
Well, well, aren't you quite the Romeo?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Argonaut said:
I recommend putting your arms around her, lifting and then carrying her to where ever you want her to be.
Carry her all the way to the kitchen?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
corro said:
not if you're a real man . .
Why not? I'm a real man. And if i had to carry a girl around, my arms would eventually get tired.

Ooohhh you must have been thinking in hollywood terms. Then yeah, i could carry her forever, while battling aliens and random ninjas.

corro

HSC
Airness said:
Why not? I'm a real man. And if i had to carry a girl around, my arms would eventually get tired.

Ooohhh you must have been thinking in hollywood terms. Then yeah, i could carry her forever, while battling aliens and random ninjas.
arnie wouldn't get tired

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
thats the attitude we need.

What kinda nightclubs are at the cross, thats some crazy shit.

tempco

HSC
Airness said:
the ninjas would own you regardless of your manhood-ness.

corro

HSC
Argonaut said:
What if you're totally off your face at the timeand hence misjudge her weight by, oh, 50kg?
if you guessed 50kg under, put the bitch down before you break your back and or she tries to eat you.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
nekkid said:
the ninjas would own you regardless of your manhood-ness.
That's simply contradictory since ninjas themselves are men. So if my manhood-ness was at their level, i would at least not get owned and if i'm lucky, give them a flying kick or two.

I clean toilets at the shaolin temple.

tempco

HSC
Airness said:
That's simply contradictory since ninjas themselves are men. So if my manhood-ness was at their level, i would at least not get owned and if i'm lucky, give them a flying kick or two.

I clean toilets at the shaolin temple.
ninja's are asexual. you cannot kick them in the testicles, which is an extremely important characteristic which westerners have failed to grasp many a times.

which shaolin temple is that? i might know you.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
if they are smiling at you, coming up and dancing with you, or motioning with their finger 'come here' and you don't do something fast they'll get bored and move onto someone else

Alimoe_KG

HSC
nekkid said:
ninja's are asexual. you cannot kick them in the testicles, which is an extremely important characteristic which westerners have failed to grasp many a times.

which shaolin temple is that? i might know you.
Ninja's' are asexual now? I had sex with a female ninja just the other day after i whalooped her ass.

I work at the shaolin temple in China. The original one. I can't eat meat. But i do anyway. Suckers.

HSC
Being a girl if she is looking at you for that long obviously shes interested futhermore if she is dancing around you she really wants you and for you just to stand there and do nothing about it was pretty dumb .. the thing is with girls they will let you kno that they are interested and the rest is up to you .. if you dont make a move back they think ooohhh he must not like me or he must have a gf .... most of the time its hard to tell when a girl is just being friendly or making moves .. but i can tell u right now from what you said that girl was doing she obviously wanted you and u missed out .. oh well next time :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
well the music was dj stuff. I usually dont like that, but it wasn't bad. The crowd was semi-trendy (the arty types).
hahah yeh dj stuff... what genre? and crowd as in... azn pryde gangsta g dog etc?
and how old are they?

Bolta

HSC
N/A
I agree with the others, you missed out :)

Heres an example that happened to my mate and I last week at a club/bar.

We were up dancing having a good time with a couple of other mates and my best mate Byron noticed a couple of girls watching us. They then came over and sat down next to where we were dancing. So Byron and I sit down and just start the small chat and before you know it we're taking photos and I've got one on my lap. They were 21, we fudged our age to be 18 :D Ended up going back to their place in the city and the rest is history. Was a good night.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bolta said:
I agree with the others, you missed out :)

Heres an example that happened to my mate and I last week at a club/bar.

We were up dancing having a good time with a couple of other mates and my best mate Byron noticed a couple of girls watching us. They then came over and sat down next to where we were dancing. So Byron and I sit down and just start the small chat and before you know it we're taking photos and I've got one on my lap. They were 21, we fudged our age to be 18 :D Ended up going back to their place in the city and the rest is history. Was a good night.
I believe that as far as I can throw you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)