- what unis can i apply to?
- what course can i apply to?
thanks. anyone who responds informatively will be rewarded greatly

jimmysmith560

Le Phรฉnix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Who is eligible to apply?

Essentially, any student can apply for early entry. Those who meet specific criteria for early entry schemes at particular universities are likely to be made early offers to their chosen degree. Offers may be conditional, meaning that there are additional requirements that you need to meet in order to secure your offer, or unconditional. Unconditional offers are final and do not impose any further requirements, if you are made an unconditional offer, you are able to accept it if you wish.

When do I apply?

There is a multitude of early entry schemes, which can be implemented at multiple institutions (for example, the Schools Recommendation Scheme) or institution-specific, such as the UTS Early Entry Program. Universities typically list important dates (including when to apply) on their websites, so it is important that you regularly check relevant pages for the universities that you are interested in attending. You can also access such dates on the UAC website using the following link:

How do I apply?

Depending on the university and the type of early entry scheme, you may be required to apply either through UAC (this is the case of universities such as USyd), or directly to the university (this is the case of universities such as WSU, UTS and MQ).

Which universities can I apply to?

Nearly every university offers an early entry scheme, the criteria of which may be different. This gives you numerous options and therefore calls for the need to consider the university that you are most interested in attending.

Which courses can I apply for?

You can apply for most courses under an early entry scheme. Of course, there may be a few exclusions, which can vary across different universities. For instance, WSU's HSC Reward Early Offer Program excludes its Doctor of Medicine and UTS's Early Entry Program excludes its Bachelor of Information Technology Co-operative Scholarship. It is therefore important to visit the website of the university that you are interested in attending in order to check whether the degree(s) that you are interested in is included as part of its early entry scheme.

I hope this helps! :D

tamdz

HSC
Who is eligible to apply?

Essentially, any student can apply for early entry. Those who meet specific criteria for early entry schemes at particular universities are likely to be made early offers to their chosen degree. Offers may be conditional, meaning that there are additional requirements that you need to meet in order to secure your offer, or unconditional. Unconditional offers are final and do not impose any further requirements, if you are made an unconditional offer, you are able to accept it if you wish.

When do I apply?

There is a multitude of early entry schemes, which can be implemented at multiple institutions (for example, the Schools Recommendation Scheme) or institution-specific, such as the UTS Early Entry Program. Universities typically list important dates (including when to apply) on their websites, so it is important that you regularly check relevant pages for the universities that you are interested in attending. You can also access such dates on the UAC website using the following link:

How do I apply?

Depending on the university and the type of early entry scheme, you may be required to apply either through UAC (this is the case of universities such as USyd), or directly to the university (this is the case of universities such as WSU, UTS and MQ).

Which universities can I apply to?

Nearly every university offers an early entry scheme, the criteria of which may be different. This gives you numerous options and therefore calls for the need to consider the university that you are most interested in attending.

Which courses can I apply for?

You can apply for most courses under an early entry scheme. Of course, there may be a few exclusions, which can vary across different universities. For instance, WSU's HSC Reward Early Offer Program excludes its Doctor of Medicine and UTS's Early Entry Program excludes its Bachelor of Information Technology Co-operative Scholarship. It is therefore important to visit the website of the university that you are interested in attending in order to check whether the degree(s) that you are interested in is included as part of its early entry scheme.

I hope this helps! :D
thank you so much i love you ill forgive you rightfully removing my earlier messages

Vall

HSC
Western sydney has early entry with no written questions (based purely on yr11 results). called HSC true reward
UTS has optional written questions. called UTS edge program
Macquarie has written questions for theirs. called leaders and achievers

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
thank you so much i love you ill forgive you rightfully removing my earlier messages
Bro he needed to delete those posts bc it was a violation of the forum's policies. He did his job man.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
?? I'm not here to fight g. I was just stating that he doesn't need to be 'forgiven' for anything. Please calm down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)