How easy was that exam? (1 Viewer)

Gesus

HSC
absolution* said:
For 4U people (nerds) im sure this was a walk in the park. For us normal people it was quite difficult especially when compared to 1-5 last year. but hey.. ill fuck you all up in english. :)
LOL, thats so true, im expecting around 78+, im 4u'er, and im complete shit at english, standard as well :D

but its ok, my uai > your uai ;)

mishka

HSC
N/A
omg some people should just really pull their heads in. do you not know how bad you sound??????

Archman

HSC
N/A
i reckon its harder than the last two years.

matt_n86

HSC
that was one bitch of an exam...for us 3u guys.....

dammnnn you all 4 unit NERDS.................

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
was harder than past few yrs in my opinion

i expecting abt 75 FUCKK I COULD HAVE DONE SO MUCH BETTER IF I WENT FASTER =(

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i thought it was an easy test. I mean, comparing it to other years, it was alot easier. Nonetheless, i left out 8 marks. If it wasnt for me being so slow, i'd prob wouldve had more time to go back and re do them :(

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i think 2003 was harder (except for the 2003 question 7 - damn, why couldn't our last question be that easy?!!) but i still think that this one was hard. i attempted everything - but i know i didn't get it all right - im counting on english to bring my marks up too!! :D
to the 4U students: ok, you're good at maths, we get it. You're supposed to find this test easier than the rest of us...we get that too. but can you please try to be a little more compassionate? most people still have quite a few exams left to do - and there's nothing more demoralising than coming out of an exam that you thought was really hard only to hear how everyone else thought it was really easy. it does nothing for your confidence and is an added stress that none of us need.
If you found it easy than kudos to you - just don't make the rest of us feel bad.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
I reckon that test was pretty crap, although I lost two marks for stupid mistakes (found out after the exam). It was probably much better for people who have done Ext 2, but for me it was fairly hard - estimate for me: ~70-75/84 (depends on whether some of my fudging worked) :)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
ahhaha silvermoon does 3u maths! that indicates you are either good at maths or like amths or soemthing. I win!

Now come and do triple integrals with me, silvermoon!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Slide Rule said:
ahhaha silvermoon does 3u maths! that indicates you are either good at maths or like amths or soemthing. I win!

Now come and do triple integrals with me, silvermoon!
gadzooks! my secret - its out! noooooooooooooooo.
ok, yes, i do 3U maths...but that doesn't mean im good at maths OR that i like it!! there are just only so many units of english that you can do...and 3U was the lesser evil out of maths or physics.

you'll never win! :p

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
For me, that was the hardest test in at least 5 years.
But i guess it will be different for everyone, depending on how much they study and what weak areas they had.

mary^^

HSC
N/A
to whoever posted this thread (yeh i forgot ur ID u homo)
ur a fuckin annoying nerd (love ur modesty)
and that 84 - 3 Q.E.D or watever bullshit, that was so lame. i wanna fuckn kick u in the face u shit cunt
also, ur ugly.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
it was pretty good, except for question 7 in which i attempted 3 marks max and will get 2 marks max but meh i dunno it was ok. i loved the 1997 paper tho that was piss easy.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
mary^^ said:
to whoever posted this thread (yeh i forgot ur ID u homo)
ur a fuckin annoying nerd (love ur modesty)
and that 84 - 3 Q.E.D or watever bullshit, that was so lame. i wanna fuckn kick u in the face u shit cunt
also, ur ugly.
although, essentially, i agree with you (as i think many people do), perhaps you could put your opinions a little more politely? i appreciate that you're stressed and studied out...but so are we all.

Gesus

HSC
Hahahahaha, but you guys gotta understand, most of the people boasting about marks in 3u because they got hammered by the really intelligent people in 4unit (eg, those Ivan and Laurie guys)

Remember, Your other subjects count just as much, or more, especially for the 3unit guys, its only 1 unit of work

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
i got no problem with people with ppl saying that they're happy with how they went - whether they do 2U/3U or 3U/4U - only with the way that SOME people are doing it as put downs to people who didn't do so well. but i like your advice about remembering its only 1 unit of work - good call.

mary^^

HSC
N/A
u guys are like counsellors... i feel loved .. even tho u dissin me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)