• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How long can Pakistan survive? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Truth, I guess. They do have a shitload of ICB missiles though, so an attack on Israel is not unfeasible.
on a personal note, id be fucking cheering for Israel if they started bombing Saudi arabia. just for the lulz

Venom.

HSC
on a personal note, id be fucking cheering for Israel if they started bombing Saudi arabia. just for the lulz
I wouldnt. Regardless of the current Wahabbi government, most likely the Israelis, being the fuckers they are, would attack the heart of Islam, the Kaaba.

But I would lol if the King died. :D

HSC
I wouldnt. Regardless of the current Wahabbi government, most likely the Israelis, being the fuckers they are, would attack the heart of Islam, the Kaaba.
hmm, if sacred religious buildings were left out, id stand by Israel.

but hey, the Saudi's are pussies, they just give them free oil. they wont fight

Venom.

HSC
hmm, if sacred religious buildings were left out, id stand by Israel.

but hey, the Saudi's are pussies, they just give them free oil. they wont fight
Though on a positive note, if they do do it, it could signal a massive jihadz. :jedi:

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Though on a positive note, if they do do it, it could signal a massive jihadz. :jedi:
I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to destory sacred religious buildings. That would cause world wide war. Probably the worst war ever in history. Just hope it never happens.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
people are are falling into the Arab trap of turning the current Israel-Arab situation into a Israel-Muslim situation.
The Arabs fucked up, and in doing so have tried to get the Muslim world on their side, i can assure you numerous Islamic country would not participate in such a war. just to name a few:
Indonesia
Malaysia
turkey
Bangladesh
Morocco
Tunisia
etc etc

the current situation is STRICTLY ARAB- ISRAELI. and if a war was to happen tomorrow, Israel would most likely annihilate the Arabs. this is fact.
because fucking israel is likely to get away with nukes, denial of breach of human rights and their ordinance which is superior to many arab nations because of their ties with the west.

HSC
because fucking israel is likely to get away with nukes, denial of breach of human rights and their ordinance which is superior to many arab nations because of their ties with the west.
comrade, what you have stated is an undeniable fact. but lets look at the greater picture the region faces. Europe would not stand by Israel if a war was to be unleashed tomorrow. the existence of Israel is proportional to the power the united sates hold in the current global climate.

Be assured, as the balance of power shifts away from the west, and as the earth moves toward a bipolar world, the state of Israel will be dealing with its enemies on its own. Then, we shall see the Palestinian once again reclaiming the holy land that was theirs from the beginning.

do not forget, the holy land has gone back and fourth for 2 millenniums, the war will only finish when true justice, freedom and liberty is bestowed upon the Palestinians.

Then the world will see peace....and there is not a single Israeli on earth. ok maybe in the Mediterranean sea.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to destory sacred religious buildings. That would cause world wide war. Probably the worst war ever in history. Just hope it never happens.
Nah I honestly hope it happens.
It would be conventional and unconventional warfare on a massive scale. Suicide bombings in every city, every day. Israel driven into the sea. Europe invaded through the Balkans. Pakistan nuking India, and their and the Israeli's response. And it would all come to a climax with the nuclear annihihaltion of a major Western city in a terrorist attack.
From these ashes, human civilisation would arise like a phoenix.
A World Government would be formed to deal with the threat. All forms of religion would be outlawed. The Arab states would be invaded and liquidated. Children would be taught nothing of religion and it's vices. Humanity would be able to start afresh, with a lower population and no hinderence on national boundaries. Space could be colonised, and an intergalactic empire forged, all on the back of humanism, freedom and reason.

T

The_Third_Reich

...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape in modern Israel.

Western Europe must unite along side the Arab world and Remove the snot that is left on our planet.

What we have to do is fight for freedom and independence of the the whole world, so that the people in Europe and middle east may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the creator.

Zionism is a plague, a disease like virus and we MUST remove it.

Then we shall see peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The_Third_Reich

i think Islams pop is 1billion+.

LOL
All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people. Once Europe escapes from the shackles of Zionism, and the Arab world reaffirm its status in the world, a great revolution will begin across the Mediterranean, a revolution whereby east and west become one. A united force to rid the world of the Zionist state.

Last edited by a moderator:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i think Islams pop is 1billion+.

LOL
We were talking about Arabs in neighbouring countries. I'm well aware that tehre are about 1.3 billion Islams in the world.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people. Once Europe escapes from the shackles of Zionism, and the Arab world reaffirm its status in the world, a great revolution will begin across the meditation, a revolution whereby east and west become one. A united force to rid the world of the Zionist state.
who's troll account are you?

T

The_Third_Reich

who's troll account are you?
Understand, speaking the truth about the current situation that has been born out of the mishaps of world war 2 is not trolling.
As we wake up to this huge challenge of the 21st century, let's not forget the elephant in the room. The elephant is Israel. And it must be removed for human civilization to progress.

mfgc

HSC
look you homies stop being fundamental assholes

Barmble

HSC
Understand, speaking the truth about the current situation that has been born out of the mishaps of world war 2 is not trolling.
As we wake up to this huge challenge of the 21st century, let's not forget the elephant in the room. The elephant is Israel. And it must be removed for human civilization to progress.
An elephant that will crush motherfuckers for fuckin wit it.

Post Bush-Doctrine world we're living in guys. I don't see any western nation that would have an issue with a Nuclear pre-emptive strike by Israel. There'd be a bit of an uproar, but Israel has a special place in the hearts of the west as a nice little secular democracy defending itself in the belly of the beast.
<3 my beautiful Israel.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Yet this very elephant known as Israel is disrupting the social and economical equilibrium in the Middle East.

you are jew.
LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)