• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
There isn't much difference. They are both living in houses made from dirt. Both economies are fucked. Both think they don't need help. Pakistan is doing beter than Afg but by a bit.
wait, wasn't it fucking Pakistan who took in millions of refugees after the soviets left Afghanistan? you twats repay us with:
1. Guns
2. Terrorism
3. Drugs

i bet your parents CAME to Australia through Pakistan.

Afghanistan is a shit whole. no culture, no civilization, a mountainous cave culture.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
LOL

you are fucked arent you. Paki's They dont live in houses from dirt. Just look at Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi etc. Afghans economy is no where in Pakistan's Economy. Afghan's say they need help, thats why NATO and US are still there.
I don't give a shit about Afghanistan? It's a shit country like Pakistan. Just because a few regions of Pakistan aren't complete shit holes doesn't mean the country is doing well.

Afghanistan was invaded by the US looking for Al-Qaida members. They didn't ask to be invaded.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
wait, wasn't it fucking Pakistan who took in millions of refugees after the soviets left Afghanistan? you twats repay us with:
1. Guns
2. Terrorism
3. Drugs

i bet your parents CAME to Australia through Pakistan.

Afghanistan is a shit whole. no culture, no civilization, a mountainous cave culture.
Lol am i meant to care? As i said before, i don't give two shits about Afghanistan. They brought all those things and you guys enjoy it. Afghanistan's culture is about rich as Pakistan's. And no my parents actually came here through Dubai. They were not refugees.

Gloves

HSC
hey guys, serious question here.

is it true people in pakistan live in houses made from hardened cardboard?

i'm fucking serious . i heard about this shit.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
hey guys, serious question here.

is it true people in pakistan live in houses made from hardened cardboard?

i'm fucking serious . i heard about this shit.
Probably in real poor areas. Im sure it happens it countries like Africa, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and so on. People make houses out of hay and them. I would cal them lil sheds.

Venom.

HSC
MarineMuscle, you've got to accept that Afghanistan is still a good 50 years behind Pakistan in all facets of life. And thats a long way considering Pakistan is pretty fail at the moment.

HSC
stop being so nice. more like 400 years.

A country where woman are stoned to death in a stadium with mass on lookers just shows the mentality of uncivilized barbarians.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Probably in real poor areas. Im sure it happens it countries like Africa, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and so on. People make houses out of hay and them. I would cal them lil sheds.
Africa's not a country dude.
Sup Spawn of Palin.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
stop being so nice. more like 400 years.

A country where woman are stoned to death in a stadium with mass on lookers just shows the mentality of uncivilized barbarians.
Pakistan

Significant numbers of women were subjected to violence, rape, and other forms of abuse by spouses and members of society. The Government publicly criticized the practice of "honor killings" but such killings continued throughout the country.

The extrajudicial killing of criminal suspects, often while in police custody or in staged encounters was common. Police personnel have been known to kill suspected criminals to prevent them from implicating police in crimes during court proceedings. In May militant Riaz Basra was shot and killed while being transferred in police custody in Punjab. In August four suspects associated with banned militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi were killed in a police encounter while being transferred in Vehari in Southern Punjab. In October Falak Sher died in police custody in Lahore (see Section 1.c.). Police also reportedly killed suspected criminals to circumvent or overcome insufficient evidence, to intimidate witnesses, judicial corruption, and, at times, political pressure. Police personnel continued to torture persons in custody throughout the country.

You aint anymore civilised.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Lol am i meant to care? As i said before, i don't give two shits about Afghanistan. They brought all those things and you guys enjoy it. Afghanistan's culture is about rich as Pakistan's. And no my parents actually came here through Dubai. They were not refugees.

Now you tell me how does one get from Afghanistan to Dubai, you dum fuck.

EDIT: image too large

Last edited:

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Now you tell me how does one get from Afghanistan to Dubai, you dum fuck.

EDIT: image too large
You fly?

Since you're so interested. My parents departed from Kabul international airport and stayed in Dubai for a day before they flew here on temporary visas.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
Calkin and Marine, quit bitching. Both countries are quite fucked up at the present moment, but the Pakistan/Afghanistan comparison is way out of order.

I agree its mainly cause Afghanistan has been so war torn, and so called religious groups have won over the people because they provided stability (Taliban).

And BigBoy's example was a pretty clear indication of the civil differences between the two states at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)