How many days off did you have? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just realised I would have got perfect attendance and got an award if I didn't get swine flu.

Fucken Mexicans.
If you were sick cause of swine flu...that didn't count as an absence. I thought the DET issued a memorandum regarding that?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If you were sick cause of swine flu...that didn't count as an absence. I thought the DET issued a memorandum regarding that?
Oh well, but I told my school and they treated it as a normal absence.

Schoey93

HSC
16 Explained absences (suspended for being "crazy" ... well the actual quote is "you are not behaving normally. Please leave the grounds of the school. Now."

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
mine was 85% or so

funny as well because i beat people who were there all the time.

came 2nd in my geo class

philphie

Banned
HSC
lol at these people with an overwhelming amount of absences because we know you're lying. if you were away that many times you would have to do the hsc again

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Something like 100 (95 or 96, IIRC). It's handy knowing a few doctors personally for times like these :D
LOL - you were away for a third of the school year? :rolleyes:

TheStallion

HSC
It's handy knowing a few doctors personally for times like these
Saying something like that ^^ implies that you got doctors to forge doctors cetificates for you. If you were geniunely ill, doesn't matter if you know doctors personally or not. I'm guessing that's why Aerath responded like that.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Well sometimes you feel crap about some stuff relating to things hence why even though you technically can go to school, you don't want to. Hence why knowing doctors personally do help.

Oh, and it's like 2/3 of the school year that I missed. Also, I only did my HSC exams for Math Ext 1, Ext 2 and Physics.

For the rest I got an estimated mark (ie. assessment mark).
crybaby

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
How sensitive of you... Obviously I would've had a medical condition. Not all people are healthy like you.
Oh. Damn. My sincere apologies. Sorry for any offense caused. =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)