How many pages did u write (1 Viewer)

mckensara

HSC
I know they say it's a 45 minute section, but that doesn't mean you actually have to use that time when you could spend it making awesome essays.
See, everyone does this in world war one in modern
but i spend the whole 45 minutes on it, and always do really well in that section
its the same with this...
i do well in legal and i am pretty confident
sept i dot pointed the end of crime :( so you are right!
i just got nervous i think
i am just hoping they will read it all?

stunner

HSC
Hey
I wrote
Crime- 8 pages
Family- 9.5 pages
World Order- 9.5 pages

But honestly I have huge handwritting so in reality there probs 4-5.5 A4 normally written pages.

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
Wait, why do people dot point their essays? Like, ever? That is worse than leaving stuff out...

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Wait, why do people dot point their essays? Like, ever? That is worse than leaving stuff out...
It's not English - there's no strict rules on what you can and can't do in an extended response. Obviously you wouldn't want to dot point the whole thing, but if it's a choice between dot-pointing and running out of time to write your points at all, then I'd pick the dot points.

DominicDimech

HSC
how many pages did you all write for the 10 mark response for crime? For law and society there was a 6mark response that was like less than half a page of lines. So i wrote 2.5 pages for this section and thought it was heaps.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
how many pages did you all write for the 10 mark response for crime? For law and society there was a 6mark response that was like less than half a page of lines. So i wrote 2.5 pages for this section and thought it was heaps.
I got about that. I wrote very little compared to some people here, it's sort of depressing :(

Boston1092

HSC
N/A
8 for Crime, 10 for Shelter, 7 for World Order. Pretty happy with the Ext Response + MC Questions. The larger Crime questions were yuck.

I forgot to finish the 2nd-half of Question D in crime, how clumsy of me. Sounds rather ridiculous but I had 3-4 dot points left to fill out and while waiting for more booklets I started my Ext Response so I simply forgot!

My response probably looks like "Also, the committment is varied through" and that'll be it, great paragraph huh. :p

Last edited:

joshhunt

HSC
I got about that. I wrote very little compared to some people here, it's sort of depressing :(
Yeah, I got 6 pages for Consumer (I hated consumer, i felt like there wasn't anything there…) and JUST SHORT OF 8 PAGES for Family. Before I was so ready to break 8 pages for the essay, but I ended up getting a mind blank for protection (for effectiveness, PAREE), and just plain forgetting to put a couple of paragraphs in in a few other places.

*sigh* maybe next time. Oh wait...

peewee12

HSC
Crime: 7
Family : 5
Consumer: 8

Compared to everyone else, I'm starting to worry about the amount I wrote. :S

-_-

HSC
Don't worry folks, its all on the number of words per line. Those in excess of 12 pages per section would've been in the general area of 5 words per line.

I write 12 words per line. And I wrote 8, 9 and 6.

And I'm happy with that.

cyndieeeeee

HSC
crime11
family 11
world order 12

just a question, wat did everyone put for crime 10 marker??

we have a smart year but everyone iv spoken to seems to have put very different topics down for the answer so im interested in the kinda things ppl put for it?

0hNivlek

HSC
Crime: 8
Family: 11
Shelter: 9

Around 10 words per line, sometimes more if my hands are stiff LOL.

DominicDimech

HSC
I wrote that people are not commited to the law because of the factors that influence criminal behaviour i.e. self-interest, social, political, genetic - for Q10

maz3ndor

HSC
14 for Crime, 16 for Family, 17 for Workplace.

With about 7-8 words a line.

Arsey-Darcy

HSC
Crime: 14
Family: 21
Global Environments: 18

around 10-15 words per line.

Arsey-Darcy

HSC
Don't worry folks, its all on the number of words per line. Those in excess of 12 pages per section would've been in the general area of 5 words per line.

I write 12 words per line. And I wrote 8, 9 and 6.

And I'm happy with that.
due, what the fuck, your hsc is fucked. why did you bother, seriously?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)