How many times do you come during sex? (1 Viewer)

How many times do you come during sex?

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 24 29.3%

Votes: 14 17.1%

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 23 28.0%

• Total voters

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it can and does, I don't think alot of people can do it.

It doesn't really feel any different unless you can control the muscles that produce the climax. This is fucking hard, trust me. Even then it's just extending the tension, think the way a good trance build up works, it make you want it. Not just want it, make you feel like you'll die from yerning to come.

It is really just and extension on regular fucking.

Venus said:
If you ever go to a clinic to give sperm, you probably will come without feeling orgasm. Try it.
That's because they ram your prostate.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
alby said:
here here..on both counts

i havent yet, only been active for a bit under a year though. my bf doesn't always go into that much detail with the foreplay, but i dont really care..as long as i'm not fucking sore when he goes in. i dont really care if i do/could come or not..i've been *kinda* close once and the pressure was a bit too much for me to handle.
Or maybe your boyfriend's a dud root.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
alby said:
here here..on both counts

i havent yet, only been active for a bit under a year though. my bf doesn't always go into that much detail with the foreplay, but i dont really care..as long as i'm not fucking sore when he goes in. i dont really care if i do/could come or not..i've been *kinda* close once and the pressure was a bit too much for me to handle.
I'll fuck you.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
I hate dudes who bs about all the mind disciplines that make them sound like experts. You guys are weaklings, that freak in American pie is an example. If I have the chance to waste people like you, I will cherish it everytime.
Seriously, don't try to be a man if you're only half of it.

legerry

HSC
Venus said:
For you sexually active women out there, I am wondering how many times you *ORGASM* during sex on average, and how many times you would like to.

Here's my scale:

No. of times | What I would think

0 - OMFG NOOB, your dumped

1 - Average, I can get better

2 - Getting there

3 - Perfect, This guys a keeper

4 - WOW, ill hold on to you

5+ - Marry me.

I feel that there is a great amount of information for guys on pleasing women, so if they want pleasure, they should be able to give it.
You just made it very obvious you're not getting laid.

Venus

HSC
N/A
legerry said:
You just made it very obvious you're not getting laid.

Haha because there are no guys out there that can make girls come? bwawhaha

gg.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
withoutaface said:
Or maybe your boyfriend's a dud root.
I second this. Or, he is a selfish prick who is yet to discover your clit.

Have you ever come by yourself? Perhaps you should show him what makes you come... Every guy I know would be bothered if they hadn't given their girl an orgasm, especially one year in. If you're doing everything right, he's just lazy. And a dud root.

In relation to the post, it really varies with each sex session, and what you define as 'sex'. Is foreplay part of sex? What about oral? I need definitions!! On average though, it would be between 1 - 3.

K

katie_tully

Honestly, if you count your orgasms, you're a stupid fuck who doesn't deserve sex.
The only time you should be worried is when you don't orgasm at all, but considering the mean age of posters is like, 17.5, we still have another 50 odd years to reach the elusive 'o'.

Dellaware

HSC
katie_tully said:
Honestly, if you count your orgasms, you're a stupid fuck who doesn't deserve sex.
The only time you should be worried is when you don't orgasm at all, but considering the mean age of posters is like, 17.5, we still have another 50 odd years to reach the elusive 'o'.
I bet you cum REALLY HARD and REALLY LOUD. I get the impression from your posts that you would be a really energetic and enthusiastic fuck. Perhaps one that puts marks onto the males back. A real uncontrollable orgasmer who almost blacks out when the cock is deep within her.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Dellaware said:
I bet you cum REALLY HARD and REALLY LOUD. I get the impression from your posts that you would be a really energetic and enthusiastic fuck. Perhaps one that puts marks onto the males back. A real uncontrollable orgasmer who almost blacks out when the cock is deep within her.
Yeah I got that impression too.

I was actually about to post this word for word, except you beat me too it.

For the record, I come 61 times during sex every single time without fail.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
katie_tully said:
Err its not that hard to remember you had 3, its not exactly a matter of counting.

joeylike2hiphop

joe-king4eva~~~~
HSC
hahah shit i come back and you all are already dissing asians.yes i have heard the suppoused theory that asians have small penises but it cant count for all of us..cmon!!i can say its not the size..its how u use it hahaha but meh.i can hold it after the first orgasm and still keep going..i dont get tired but i dont get a second orgasm.its a karma sutra technqiue which is very handy!!as for an orgasm without ejaculation..shit man u must have uber hardcore mind control!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)