How much work is every doing? (1 Viewer)

joben

HSC
anyone rekon I should pull an all nighter to about 3-4 am? I have 2 exams tomorrow :(
Don't pull an all-nighter ever. You may feel full of adrenaline in the morning, but you'll be prone to make more silly mistakes and stuff bcoz of a lack of concentration. THE IDEAL thing is to relax on the night b4 the exam - you should have prepared earlier. It's always ideal to get a good 7 or 8 hrs of sleep before an exam - your body simply isn't used to only getting 3/4 hrs of sleep (or is it?)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't pull an all-nighter ever. You may feel full of adrenaline in the morning, but you'll be prone to make more silly mistakes and stuff bcoz of a lack of concentration. THE IDEAL thing is to relax on the night b4 the exam - you should have prepared earlier. It's always ideal to get a good 7 or 8 hrs of sleep before an exam - your body simply isn't used to only getting 3/4 hrs of sleep (or is it?)
lol well not 3-4 hours but 4-5 hours yes :) I have done preperation, but I feel underprepared for business studies as I've only covered about 70-80% of the content until now. The amount of theory is unbelievable! good thing i've already decided to drop it :D (for next year)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
^ ^Didn't someone stay up cramming for 40 or so hours for their exam last year on BOS. I think it was for School Cert as well. What ever happened to kid...?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^ ^Didn't someone stay up cramming for 40 or so hours for their exam last year on BOS. I think it was for School Cert as well. What ever happened to kid...?
ahh yes, TBK11, he pulled a 31 hour all nighter for his trials and ended up nailing them, first in each I think? he is one smart kid

TBK11

HSC
^^^
i would'nt use the "Term" Nailing, but good results doing an all nighter is really bad for your health cause if your mind isn't set on what your focusing on you will have realized i don't remember shit lol,

its tru though doing something out of the ordinary is weird but if you reckon it will help go for it make sure you Learn Key facts and "Actually" remember the stuff

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^^^
i would'nt use the "Term" Nailing, but good results doing an all nighter is really bad for your health cause if your mind isn't set on what your focusing on you will have realized i don't remember shit lol,

its tru though doing something out of the ordinary is weird but if you reckon it will help go for it make sure you Learn Key facts and "Actually" remember the stuff
well you are your best judge :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
lol well not 3-4 hours but 4-5 hours yes :) I have done preperation, but I feel underprepared for business studies as I've only covered about 70-80% of the content until now. The amount of theory is unbelievable! good thing i've already decided to drop it :D (for next year)
Business Studies is probably your easiest subject lol.
Most of the theory is common sense and yeah - it's all syllabus based.

I work about 2 hours every night and before an exam that goes up to about 4.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Business Studies is probably your easiest subject lol.
Most of the theory is common sense and yeah - it's all syllabus based.

I work about 2 hours every night and before an exam that goes up to about 4.
I had the exam today... so stupid, it wasn't even wort studying for, I should've studied more for chem instead. I rekon I went excellent with business and almost excellent with chem, needed to learn more on how to balance equations... ahh well 2 done 5 to go :S

Last edited:

hannahcheeseman

HSC
10x10^10 :D

nah.. about hmm.. well i get home at about 5.. start at about 5 or 6, depending on how im feeling and go to about 10-1am....

so about 4-8 hours anywhere... but some days I get lazy and do nothing :(

I have half yearlies next week, so i'll be staying up pretty late now.. maybe 2am?

Wednesday week after next its holidays :D
aren't you in yr 11????

why r u doing so much work??

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
iTT : people come back here in december 2009 and regret how much work they did

tku336

HSC
ahh, i really cant be arsed to do work these holidays. i'll start actually studying way way closer to the trials. the procrastinating way!

Real Madrid

HSC
10x10^10 :D

nah.. about hmm.. well i get home at about 5.. start at about 5 or 6, depending on how im feeling and go to about 10-1am....

so about 4-8 hours anywhere... but some days I get lazy and do nothing :(

I have half yearlies next week, so i'll be staying up pretty late now.. maybe 2am?

Wednesday week after next its holidays :D
yeah but you're still a faggot no matter how much you study EYYYYY

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i do my hmwk, but study is 4 hrs a day, thats my policy, sometimes (most times) i do more, cause i really don't get a lot of homework. Holidays i follow my school timetable so hours a day with two breaks.

Real Madrid

HSC
why the fuck is everyone anal about hsc study? you dont enjoy getting buttraped with study so why bother? do the fucking essestials and study when its important people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)