• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How protective are boys of our girls? (2 Viewers)

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
i am not really that protective of my chic cause i trust. she can flirt with guy or even kiss another guy on da cheek i would care less. cause she trust me and let me do that with other chic. i only get piss when she hook up wif another guy but it never happen.

robbie1

HSC
im like carlos from desperate housewives....which would probably explain why i dont have a girl lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:
im like carlos from desperate housewives....which would probably explain why i dont have a girl lol
Also I think the fact that you're a fag who listens to eminem and fiddy cent might have something to do with it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
As well as pressing charges.
Or at least have the balls to film it and then sell it over the net for a measly fee of $50

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
azzie said:
i like the whole protective thing, but not too protective. but my boyfriend isnt protective of me at all i dont think. i dunno, ive never seen it.
Of course he isn't. He's a little bitch. Doesn't even stand up for you when someone calls you fat. How does that make you feel? Really special I can imagine. If someone called my girlfriend fat, a slut or something along those lines... I would deck the fuck outta him. But it's not usually something I have to worry about.

HSC
Cyph said:
Of course he isn't. He's a little bitch. Doesn't even stand up for you when someone calls you fat. How does that make you feel? Really special I can imagine. If someone called my girlfriend fat, a slut or something along those lines... I would deck the fuck outta him. But it's not usually something I have to worry about.
Yeah, but she is ;)

(To clarify, your girlfriend, not azzie)

robbie1

HSC
withoutaface said:
Also I think the fact that you're a fag who listens to eminem and fiddy cent might have something to do with it.
LOL

you should be a comedian buddy

that was a good one

now fuck off back to your hole

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
robbie1 said:
LOL

you should be a comedian buddy

that was a good one

now fuck off back to your hole
At least I have a hole to fuck. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
My bf has high double standards meaning he thinks its ok for him to continue talkin to girls if they are overtly flirting with him but when it comes to me if any guy trys to pick me up or talk to me i am "not allowed" he is so overprotective an tends to have an anger problem if he sees a guy talkin to me or checkin me out he will get very angry an tell me ive done somethin wrong to make him think that he has a chance... he says he trusts me an i do beleive that i think he is just scared that he will lose me
That's not really fair is it? Seems like he wants to keep the leash tight around your neck when it comes to flirting, yet wants to keep up the fun for himself.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Come on, like I care, you're meant to be decking the fuck out of me or something hardmen do aren't you? It's not like I need to know her to figure that she's got to be easy if she digs you. ;)
You're right. She's just a slut, I don't care about her.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i talk to guys, but i dont flirt with anyone else but my boyfriend...if people flirt with others when in a relationship then i don't see the difference between that and cheating. Protective...my bf will protect me if somebody attacks me with a knife or something, but in other terms, he doesnt need to be, there is no reason to be protective when you know what you're doing.

robbie1

HSC
withoutaface said:
At least I have a hole to fuck. :)
i said i dont have a girl (at the moment)....never said i havent had one

and before you get any ideas, it was me who broke it off so there goes your next argument about me getting dumped

have a nice day

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Or else papa smurf here is going to make you his wenches! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)