• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How protective are boys of our girls? (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
You're fucking hilarious!!2!@`1@!~2@!~!!!`21@!~1`1!!~!1

ta kid, whoever you are anyway.. :\

and really waf, I have no comment. I'm not cool enough to talk to you because after all; I don't have a 'girlfriend' with a 'hole' to 'fuck'. So therefore I can't go indirectly bragging to the internet community at the fact that I own one. So after your sad attempt to show people how cool you are for possessing the above, fuck off and don't talk to me k?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Li0n said:
ta kid, whoever you are anyway.. :\

and really waf, I have no comment. I'm not cool enough to talk to you because after all; I don't have a 'girlfriend' with a 'hole' to 'fuck'. So therefore I can't go indirectly bragging to the internet community at the fact that I own one. So after your sad attempt to show people how cool you are for possessing the above, fuck off and don't talk to me k?
Yes of course, the purpose of that post must have been to show off, how silly of me for thinking up a witty insult which inadvertently pointed to the fact that I'm with someone. :rolleyes:

rewster

HSC
I get really protective over certain girls, like the blink-182 song "I'm jealous of everybody in the room"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)