How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

Thief

!!
HSC
You shouldn't be judging, you've said some pretty weird shit too Shadowdude.

i'm going to ask her that i like her and after that i will ask her out on a date. She is very pretty and i dream that I will spend the rest of my life with her.

where is a good place to go on a date and to eat. Is market city (across from the uni library) a good place to go on a date?
Find a nice coffee shop.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Either your an alpha apex predator or cray, but I would steer clear from initiating a first time convo telling her about the fact that you like her. She is mostly likely going to say no to the date because she hasn't had an opportunity to know what you are like as an individual.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I could list you an outfit, but you'd probably have to go buy a bunch of stuff and learn a heap of stuff.

And none of that really helps you in the short-term.
are you talking about my other question on concession? don't worry! i finally got a concession but i had to go to different people this time. i still have to go to uni at 7am and wait at the long lines and not sit but stand in the crewed train. what should i do?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
Either your an alpha apex predator or cray, but I would steer clear from initiating a first time convo telling her about the fact that you like her. She is mostly likely going to say no to the date because she hasn't had an opportunity to know what you are like as an individual.
so i need to talk to her and impress her? how?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
sorry guys i'm so excited by the answers i'm getting. i'm planning to ask her this friday because i heard friday is a good day to go out on a date.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
a vending machien is not a person you silly billy. :rolleyes2:
Are you serious?
Vending machines have little people in them
How else do you think they go from being in the rows and to the bottom?

Fonzie32

HSC
1) How do you know "she's the one" when you only like her for her looks at the moment?

2) How can you say you want to spend the rest of your life with her when you only like her for her looks at the moment?

3) Do you know how "dates" end when you ask a girl out on a date when you just met her..?

4) You seem very immature to say "so i need to talk to her and impress her? how?" You don't know how to talk to her..? Basically like um.. open your mouth and say some words, then that leads on to another thing and another thing. Don't act all cute and shit. Be yourself but of course be kind and show affection.

Also " i'm planning to ask her this friday because i heard friday is a good day to go out on a date."..... Dude, common. Really. This isn't a Disney show ok. There is no such thing as a "good day to go out on a date"

When I read this whole thread I felt as if you are 12.

let me give you some advise.

DO NOT ask her out on a date "this friday" for god sake please don't. If you want to have any sort of chance with her then keep that till later. Talk to her, say hi and tell her your name. Ask her about herself, what school she went to, did her friends come with her to this uni etc etc. Just make conversation.

When I first started Uni last week, I saw a girl that I saw on orientation day which I thought she was pretty cute. So the first day of uni we were making eye contact (I'm a pretty shy guy myself). The next day I manned up and walked up to her in a lecture and said "hey is anyone sitting here?" Next thing you know, I'm sitting next to her having a good chat.

What you need is more common sense. Honestly " i'm planning to ask her this friday because i heard friday is a good day to go out on a date." is the most stupid thing I've read in this whole thread. It's also pretty high on my list for the whole forum.

TALK TO HER!!! Get to know her!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and regarding your clothing and her clothing... also stupid. Yes it may have some sort of statement that you are the more average guy and she's more popular blah blah, but if she likes you too, clothing isn't a factor...

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
try and find her on the tinders...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Why is this based on physical appearances? Surely you haven't read Elizabeth Barrett Browning poetry...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
sorry guys i'm so excited by the answers i'm getting. i'm planning to ask her this friday because i heard friday is a good day to go out on a date.
What the heck? Are you trolling mate?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
1. have you talked to them? because it is /a bit/ creepy to be dreaming of them
2. just start talking to them. it isn't that hard. you may or may not get ~lucky~ and go out with them. you can also find out whether or not this person is a good person, not just a pretty face lol

good conversation starters:
"oh hey, is anyone sitting here?" (point to the chair next to her and slip yourself in, good chance to show off your pecs and biceps while you're at it)
the old fashioned "hey there, my name is x, how are you going today?" (also a good time to whip out a dashing smile to really lure in da ladiez)
or even better: "can we go out? you've been in my dreams and i fink u da 1" (although restraining order might take place after this one, use as last resort)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)