how to change lectures times now? (1 Viewer)

halapenyo

HSC
i really want to change my ACCT1501 lecture from 4-6 on wednesday to 9-11 on thursday, but i dont know how i approach this problem. plz halp

garrry

HSC
Dont go to the one that you are in... and go to the one you want to go 2

muzeikchun852

HSC
that lecture is currently full so you cannot change it right now.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
you dont have to formally change anything lol. just go to it. also, if it is currently full give it a few weeks and it'll be half empty anyway

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
just manually go to the lecture you want and ignore your timetable. Lectures don't have roll call so its fine. If it's full, in a few weeks time people will stop going as they get lazy and so there will be spaces for you to sit in.

halapenyo

HSC
thanks for the responses guys. i went to that lecture today and it wasnt full, there were heaps of seats about.

Pyrobooby

HSC
Not wishing to hijack the thread, but in the MATH1131 information booklet it says that after week 2, it isn't possible to change tutorial classes unless you can prove a timetable clash or work commitments.

Now I've figured out that I can attend different algebra and calculus lectures from different groups (lecture group 1 calculus and lecture group 4 algebra) which the information booklet clearly says I can do.

The problem is for this to work, I need to move a tutorial from Tuesday 1~2PM to Tuesday 12~1PM (which has openings).

Now there isn't a timetable clash or any work commitments, its just that my current timetable is a pain in the arse....

TL;DR: Can I change tute classes easily by asking? I don't want to go and ask the above without knowing my chances and ruin the whole plan altogether.

TheStallion

HSC
TL;DR: Can I change tute classes easily by asking? I don't want to go and ask the above without knowing my chances and ruin the whole plan altogether.
Lol what? It's asking a question bro, it's not hard, the staff aren't going to bite your head off

If you really desperately want to change just lie and say you have a serious doctor appointment at that time or something.

Pyrobooby

HSC
Like I don't want to go in and go "I'd like to change my tute time" with them replying "why?" and not liking my answer and just saying no.

TheStallion

HSC
Well in that case at least you will have tried, and you'll have your answer. Your reason probably isn't going to work, so make up a fake one.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
you can still change tutorials if the classes are available through myunsw... you just got to do it by end of this week. The classes you are in after midnight on sunday will be your classes for the rest of this semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)