How to dry hair? (1 Viewer)

VicTrix

HSC
I towel dry my hair, and hate how it looks retarded/all over the place. Any other way that I can effectively dry my hair and make it look good?
Also, blowdrying isn't an option unfortunately 'cos I don't have one.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Buy a blow dryer? It really does make a big difference.
EDIT: Also, make sure when you towel dry your hair that you're not tumbling it around all over the place, instead just squeeze the water out down the lengths of your hair.

Last edited:

Sarebs

HSC
There are a few way you could do it:
-Velcro rollers (cheap but take heaps of time to put in)
-Braid it
-Towel dry until it's damp, then put some product in and scrunch

Or just put it up after you've dried it, in a bun or pony tail. No one will be able to see if it looks retarded.

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
i find an easy thing to do is to put a nice leave-in treatment spray or a tiny bit if its a creme through the midlengths-ends, then use an afrocomb and comb through. flip your head upside down and gently ruffle through your roots with a towel and gently squeeze through the ends, then let it dry naturally a little.

once its dryer, put it in a loose bun. then go to sleep (or if its morning, leave it in for 6-8 hours) and then take the bun out and thats about it. your hair will look different according to where you tie the bun (on top of head, middle or low)

play around with it.. its easy and effective.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I always air dry it with curling balm til it's half dry then pin it in two loose low buns and sleep on it. Perfect loose curls the next day.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I much prefer air drying to blow drying, especially because I have curls. Blowdryers smoosh them all together and make them frizzy. You don't need a hairdryer imho, just good products and a
ghd.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Towel and then hairdrying. Does hairdrying=Blowdrying? Cause in the Hairdressers I saw that Blowdrying is like $40 and I thought why it would be that expensive.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
have your hair cut short and it will dry out faster by natural convection and diffusion.

p.s. for those who mentioned a hairdryer,

OH SHIT I'M A SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIVE DEEP IN ENEMY TERRITORY AND I DIDN'T BRING A HAIRDRYER!!!! SHALL I ASK THAT ARMED GUARD THERE FOR ONE?

Cee.

HSC
Dry it naturally. Let the air do its job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)